Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dead-Eye Date Night

0ebdebc99e579e1429817f7059c33366.jpg

Coruscant - Outside Nondescript Shooting Range.
Tags: Ela Exel Ela Exel
page-divider.png

It hadn't been long since they had left the Star Lounge, having gotten everything sorted and in order. As they roamed the streets, he had pulled his sleeve back to check the HoloNet, searching to see if there was anywhere nearby areas of interest. "That went well, I think," As he browsed, "Would'ya like to go out before we have to get to work, enjoy ourselves a little in foreign territory?" A jest to the other, with the usual soft grin on his face as gaze shifted over to her. "Found a few neat places I could take you to. Just 'cause we've more high-end employment doesn't mean we can't still live, mmh?" Giving a gentle nudge to the other to grab their likely-diverted attention from the dazzling sights of Coruscant.

After listening to her response his head tilted up some, to the signs and shining billboards that littered the sky, in thought. "Well..I've always thought about taking you to this one place. Idunno how you'd react to it, though...we did it a long, long while back." Voice was racked in sheepish tones, uncommon of the former Hunter, "We're pretty close to it, too, it's practically 'round the corner, if you're up for it."

After the pair's interview at the Star Lounge ended on what she felt was a good note, Ela walked alongside Samuel as they strolled through the planet-wide city. She lazily noted Sam's scrolling on his Holowatch as she gazed around, hand linked loosely around the crook of his elbow. "Would'ya like to go out before we have to get to work. . .?" His inquiry jolted Ela from her absentmindedness, and she looked at him in surprise. His gaze met hers with a grin, and she smiled back happily. ". . .Found a few neat places I could take you to."

"I'd love to. We haven't been on a date in a while, huh?" A jest of her own, though it was basically true. She listened to his response, his idea of where he might take her. "Well, I'm sure I'd enjoy anywhere you enjoy, love. I'll be with you, won't I?" Slipping in that second line slyly.

Coruscant - Nondescript Shooting Range.
Tags: Ela Exel Ela Exel
page-divider.png

"We haven't been on a date in a while, huh . . ?" With a soft chuckle in response, "No, s'pose we haven't.." It hadn't really crossed his mind when he first proposed it, only now hitting him that it's been quite some time since they've spent any time doing anything for themselves, rather than the job. It's been so hectic lately due to the first move from the desolate dust-bowl, having to prepare themselves, and get everything in order. Making that first trip back, that first re-entrance into the larger galaxy for her was not something lightly taken. But Gods, was it worth it - the reactions on her face in seeing Coruscant alone were enough to make it a more than enjoyable experience for him, quelling any kind of delirium he may feel from the crowds in the time spent with her.

". . .I'll be with you, won't I?" In response to her sly comment, "Hmm. I'd like t' think so, or this wouldn't be much of a date, would it?" In response, sheepish tones diminishing at her response. Pulling his sleeve back over the watch, he would shifted to take hold of her hand as steps begin to lead them to a turn, "If this doesn't work out, can just visit a cafe or something on the other side of the counter, for once." Yet another jest, mostly just to ease his own nerves. He wanted it to go as good as it could, given the circumstances, but frankly he had no idea if his kind of way to cool off would apply at all for her.

Some time later after a brief navigation through the catwalks of Coruscant, there were steps inside a decently lit-building, his hand still firmly around hers - "Lemme know if you wanna turn 'round and go somewhere else, I'll understand." To the other once as a reminder, as they moved inside. The shop keep with weaponry behind them made it already apparently what kind of establishment this is. Pieces of armor, too, littered the shop, with a panoply of civilian-grade armament, from Sporting Rifles to Self-Defensive Blaster Pistols. "What can I do you for?" The haggard-looking individual queried, leaning on the counter. "Just the range." Sam curtly responded, as gaze flickered to Ela to discern her reaction to, all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom