Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dawn Of Insurgence - Chapter I

No more than a fortnight had passed since the fateful duel on Dorsis, while the duel was not won it had not been lost either. If the chance to end the feud once more was lost, then there was more that was gained.

That time had been spent recovering and gathering strength once more, for there was at least one who had received more than one image of a future threat amid the battle. Whether the vision was a harbenger or a ruse, chances would not be taken.

Lan-Dai Navras, Rogue Padawan, found himself once more wandering the less decorous parts of Coruscant, yet on the opposite side of the planet from where he had one been involved in a scuffle. Lan-Dai did not know how long he had before whatever threat he had been warned about by way of visions would come to fruition, but one thing was certain..... this was a threat he could not handle alone.

As usual, Lan-Dai would be found completely concealed from view by his long cloak and hood, his features, wardrobe, armor, and weapons left to the imagination of the beholder. Following instinct, he allowed the Force to direct him as he made his way into yet another nocturnal spot. This one better taken care of, yet visibly more decadent than the first one he had set foot into long ago.

Looking around, Lan-Dai simply walked over to a dimly lit table in a corner on the same level as where the bar was, and sat down to slowly survey those within. Some were more obvious than others, and some were definitely louder than the rest, the majority were on the dance floor.

Why was he drawn here? Lan-Dai had not yet discovered....

A mysterious woman sat at the end of the long bar, dressed with her helmet, and a cloak wrapping her whole, not allowing a single detail of her reflection, remaining the mystery of the night. She ordered two gingerales and remained at ease to herself, sipping away her thoughts and troubles, and after finishing, remaining lost within her world of thoughts But such wonder can only last for so long in a place that's practically being torn to pieces by a clan of five drunken out of control men. As the dancefloor music rises, so do the drinks and the intoxication...and all judgement apparently begins to lose itself as the lead of the drunken clan begins to slither and try and hunt down in a peverted way , all the female individuals on the dancefloor. Now after a few minutes a failed attempts to grope any bottoms, the drunken lead's attention begins to turn into the one girl that is the mystery of the night...of course being the one and only Charlotte Casse who is invisible from the exotic pleasures of the world maintains herself isolated wondering in the deepest of her thoughts, whether they're of strategy, meditation or of her beloved mother one of the drunken man declared to the lead as he's trying to grope wallets, "so what Billy?! You comin' or what?!!!!" As to Billy declares in a vicious tone , "shut up, turn around, do what you gotta do...and mind your Damm business!!!! I got some meat to catch me tonight" of course delcsring his final statement begins to prey creepily and heavily perverted at the mysterious Charly as the others are too busy scoring wallets, Billy begins to creep heavily on Charlotte as she's been slowly interrupted by the heavy tension of the boys sabatoge goin' round the bar Billy then starts to slowly work himself tediously and heavily boozed up round the tamed quiet woman. "So....who might you be now darling~, don't believe I've had my feel of you....**Declares a devious heart wrenching minded and perverted Billy

Last edited:
The noise amid the lusty nightspot was nothing but background noise to him, Lan-Dai could not refrain from thinking about Aren, what it was that happened to her, and what he had sensed not long after she had vanished on Dorsis. While it was a fact that she was in safe hands, it was more the fact that the hands she now found herself in meant much more to her, perhaps more than he could.

While it was slightly troubling to fathom the possibility of having lost any chance there may have been with Aren, it was just as quickly that Lan-Dai realized that chances are she would be better off at the side of whoever it was that she now found herself with, and that there were more pressing matters at hand.

A droid approached his table, ready to take his order. Asking for a daredevil, his usual drink, Lan-Dai stopped to gather and organize his thoughts and priorities. The duel on Dorsis made it clear that aside from Volgang there were other threats out there, and perhaps a greater collective threat on the horizon. Despite himself, Lan-Dai knew beyond a reasonable doubt that he would be better off finding those who would fight with him, and forge alliances to stand a better chance.

The droid returned to the table with his drink, and Lan-Dai surveyed several loudmouths who made no effort to hide their ill intentions as several of them scouted throughout the establishment picking pockets and stealing whatever they could on the sly. One of them, however, was not content and decided to be even more loud and obnoxious as he approached what seemed to be a woman who was just as cloaked and mysterious as he. Taking a sip with one hand, while reaching for his S-5 with the other under the cover of his cape, Lan-Dai sensed that once more things would take a turn for the worse inside the bar.

The Force was strong with the mysterious girl, and while Lan-Dai had a hunch that she could handle herself it didn't hurt to be ready to lend a hidden hand, or to fight his own way out.

Something also told him that the reason for why Lan-Dai had been drawn there would soon be revealed.......

a perverted overly boozed Billy did not contain his vicious and sickening intentions of getting his so called "Meat" one way or another beginning to raise his voice a little louder to call over the girl's attention, he slithered closer and closer...with this his breath becoming more smelling from a distance and his system was heavily loaded with Booze "Darling.....I don't believe you quite heard me.....you must got some earwax clogging up them ears sweetheart, cause I believe I've just asked.....WHO THE FARK ARE YA?!!!!!!" An intoxicated boozed up William was slowly turning into a heavily raged, stinking threatening creep intentioned Billy. **Refusing to answer Charlotte kept deep to herself in the table...of course not thinking absolutely at all since by this point all serenity to think was gone thanks to Five Wild Indecent Men with no morals, and clearly the lead himself wasn't setting such an example of respecting a female, as his patience, hormones and booze were rising off the charts Not pleased with the way things were going...Drunken William decides to take things to a further level, by approaching and Groping Charlotte tight from the rear....while whispering menacingly in her ear. "I ain't freaking playing princess....you better give me your God Damm Name and your God damm body if you know what's good for you....afterall....I can be good to you...**but before he could finish his explicit vulgar petition, a rapid bruise and swirl of blood crossed over the floor a drunken pathetic Billy fell to the floor...punched hard, but....how could such a massive hit have came at such a quick lapse and with so much force....a major mystery itself....as mysterious...of course....as the mystery girl herself Charlotte responded with no word, but by punching drunken dirty minded William off...her fist loudly declaring...a "Sorry...not interested".

An irritated triggered, pride and plan shattered Billy rised from the floor, his mouth practically a Sprinkler of Blood, managed to begin laughing Hysterically but soon returned to menacingly slither into his devious plan...one way or another he was going to get his plan through, unravel the mystery of the mysterious girl in the worst possible way...even if that meant by force** "Why Sugar....lookie here, I guess you like it rough huh....well imma show you Rough...wait til I show it with my.....he begin to grope her tightly but was quickly slammed against the concrete dancefloor...blood dancing out of his mouth harder than before as another quick blow was delivered "Why You Freaking Stupid ! **An infuriated William begins to try and force off her cloak

Last edited:
Halfway through his drink, Lan-Dai surveyed the scene carefully. Against his better judgment, Lan-Dai held back from intervening on the mystery woman's behalf. With good reason the Emerallian refrained from acting, as the girl punched her answer into the man's face, drawing a considerable amount of blood considering both his size as well as hers.

Watching in both amazement and amusement, Lan-Dai continued to enjoy both his drink and the spectacle. Once more the man tried to feel his way onto the girl, only to be forced on the dance floor, and not to dance.

As the man rose to his feet once more and tried a third time to do who knows what with and to her, this also caught the attention of those who were with him originally. They stopped cruising the club looking for what petty thievery they could commit and started walking towards their comrade. Straightening slightly, Lan-Dai released his grip on his holstered S-5 as he believed that more subtle means would best be suited to deal with what was about to happen.

Almost as if sensing the intentions, or simply looking to regain dignity as a group, 2 of the men made their way towards a zeltron waitress and began to grope and feel her up in public view. They laughed as they considered her cries for help and for them to stop and leave her alone as encouragement. Finishing his drink in one swig, Lan-Dai rose from his table.

Trusting that the mystery woman could handle herself, his current concern was the poor waitress that was being harassed. Walking quickly within his hooded cloak, Lan-Dai simply grabbed one of them by the neck as he was about to slap her. Cringing in pain, he quickly dropped to the floor as if having lost his breath.

"She said for you to leave her alone............" Lan-Dai said in a low voice from behind his hooded visage.

"Get lost!!!!!" The other man said, the fear and anxiety present in his voice. "Unless you want to take her place....." He continued, trying to bolster some courage despite what he saw happen to his friend.

Suddenly raising his armored hand from inside his cloak, the would be offender found himself inexplicably paralyzed as the zeltron waitress ran from the scene and went behind the safety of the bar. The man was helpless as Lan-Dai threw a well placed punch to his abdomen, one that knocked most of the wind out of him, if not all. As if the current attack was not enough, the aspiring molestor was then sent onto the dance floor by an uppercut from the mysterious figure that stood before him.

Certainly these 2 men would have more "friends" around the place, and Lan-Dai now placed his hand over his lightsaber in case the party in the club took another direction. Turning his head slightly, he was curious as to what would happen with the girl and her "caller".

While the Rogue Padawan begin knocking the wind and brains of William's low class comrades, Charlotte was beginning to be held captive by her own Cloak, as William attempted to strangle her out of it He then begin to surround her ear with a menacing threat "This is your last chance....hand your mystery meat to me...or else... I'll be forced to rob it...and now you wouldn't want that would you? Cause see I'm a mystery meat lover, and when a mystery doesn't have enough clues provided or given for it to unravel itself... sometimes we gotta go to drastic measures....begins to groan louder in her ear with the treatening menace at WHATEVER COST!!!!! William begin to try and force himself upon her when quickly her cloak snapped, and so this one of William's tooths along with his face slamming against a stool A bleeding chipped toothed William is no longer willing to accept no for an answer as he begins to take out a gun "Im tired of being a Casanova princess.... Said an irritated beaten up William as before his eyes is a fully armored Charlotte , greeting the tip of his gun

"So Princess?! That's the mystery, what?! You're some type of little warrior dressed up in petty armor" "don't matter, I'd still eat you, once I cook the meat! He then quickly grabs Charlotte by the neck, holding her to gunpoint

The commotion on the dance floor had already begun, people drew back amid gasps and a few isolated screams of shock. What Lan-Dai did not expect was to see the other man holding a gun to the girl's face, her weapons and armor now fully exposed.

Gauging the distance, Lan-Dai's hand now took posession of his lightsaber within his cloak, and shifted his body to sidestep. Slowly but surely, Lan-Dai instantly pulled back the cloak from his right side as he slid towards them assisted by a Force push on himself. In the same motion, the Emerallian drew his lightsaber and ignited it as the golden blade sliced through the drunken would-be rapist's forearm, taking the gun with it.

Grabbing the man's neck with his left hand, Lan-Dai spun to gain momentum and threw him across the dance floor as his lightsaber deignited and holstered. Turning to face the other 2 that remained as they arrived to help their leader, who instantly stopped dead in their tracks, he began to walk slowly towards them.

"Are you also looking for trouble?" Lan-Dai asked in a monotone, yet meancing tone.

Charlotte fully exposed begin to view the menacing Emerallian who threatened her Hunter's friends, and made a mess out of him and quickly began to grip her 35 Westar as she slowly stood staring as to what else would rise out of this volcano of a night Over fueled in rage and drenched in his own blood of failure to catch his prey, drunken William gets up...only to begin retching on the floor...trying to decorate it with booze and alphabet soup..but only seeming to just add a few spills...than proceeds to slamming himself up...wiping some soup and booze out of his mouth...and beginning to take out a quite large knife and slowly aiming towards his friends, getting them to back away from the distance between him and Lan Dai William's allies where in shock, debating whether or not to remain and stick up for him..as if they did..probabilities would be Lan Dai would end up pretty much knocking them out and giving them a taste of Billy's alphabet soup with Booze that was slowly starting to spill more and more onto the Dance Floor A furious retching William threatened "What are you idiots looking at?! If you don't get out of here , I'll make sure you'll both see something way nastier than this aka your own blood and flesh."" Without a doubt, and not wanting to end up on the floor covered in Billy's vomit, they decide to back up and leave the scene, by going to the corner of the bar where Charlotte was once seated before her peace was disrupted

After getting a few of his booze out and recuperating a bit of strength, William begins to fiddle with his knife, beginning to taunt Lan Dai, while Charlotte remained frozen, hand still gripping the 35 tight but wondering what was the next move on the book meanwhile William begins to threatened Lan Dai

"Oh....gee...I'm sorry....I didn't know....she had a boyfriend....say pops....would you mind....sharing some of that mystery meat you got there with me?! Not even a queased up stomach could stop Billy's darkest and most vile thoughts on Charlotte he then slowly begins to fiddle the knife and getting more closer to the Emerallian "gee,...we don't have to play rough now do we?" "We can both share a little meat now can we, afterall, we big boy's gotta eat right?" Meanwhile a tense and menacing Charlotte begins to hover slowly over to a distracted in his own plans of disgrace William here, trying to see where the fury and her pair of 35s would take
her too

Last edited:
While Lan-Dai suddenly sensed that this girl was on alert, possibly reaching for a gun, he was more than certain that it wasn't directed at him. Looking over at Billy, Lan-Dai tilted his head under his hood as he began retching, staining the dance floor. Several patrons at the club gasped and grimaced in disgust as one girl actually ran outside covering her own mouth at the sight.

Seeing the other two back away and leaving the club altogether, it was safe to say that neither they, nor anyone else would pose any further threats to them. Raising an eyebrow in concealment, Lan-Dai mused how drunk or stubborn this man could be, or both at once since he now brandished a knife with the only hand he had left. Despite losing a limb, being otherwise thrashed by both of them, and in no sane condition to fight given his state of inebriation, this Billy character still intended to attack him in order to get to her.

Shaking his head in marvel at this man's hopelessness, Lan-Dai simply walked forward towards him as anyone who was close enough to him instantly began to distance themselves as if sensing what would most likely happen next. In a far less coordinated fashion than his previous actions, Billy tried to lunge at Lan-Dai in a futile attempt to stab him anywhere under his cloak. Sidestepping, Lan-Dai simply caught the only good arm he had left, twisted the wrist to let the knife loose, and snapped the arm at the elbow joint. It took a few seconds for any kind of pain or reaction to sink in on Billy's part, but once it did, Lan-Dai simply followed up with a straight punch to his face, knocking several teeth loose in the process. Recoiling his fist back, Lan-Dai then gave a quick and precise punch to Billy's stomach to knock the wind out of him, although he would eventually knock far more out of the unlucky man. Once Billy leaned over as if looking to gain breath and momentum to finally retch and fully release his insides, Lan-Dai resolved to finish him off with a hard elbow to the back of his head.

Now completely unconscious and sprawled on the floor, Billy now fully began to vomit full throttle by reflex only as the nightspot's patrons observed in disgust and disbelief. Looking around to see that no one else would try their hand at following suit, Lan-Dai then walked out of the club and once again found himself on the streets of Coruscant.

Using his S-5 to reach a nearby rooftop, Lan-Dai now stared out into the Coruscant skyline at night, wondering what it was that drew him to this place once more.

A Flustered Charlotte begins to abandon the wreaking with a drunk's leftovers bar and heads out towards the rooftops enraged that her intimacy and thoughts were merely interrupted by a bunch of stupid intoxicated boys trying to play Dog Day Afternoon. As she begins to levitate herself to the rooftops on her Z-6, she begins to deep think about the guy in the bar who had made a complete mess out of William "who was that guy, who and what exactly is he and where does he come from? And how did he manage to make a mess out of that intoxicated enfurated demon. That William got me good, one more minute in that mystery boy's delay and I would've already been dead meat. But....who is he......and where did he come from?! Getting curious to to know more about this man and how to handle the outside world,. Charlotte begins her quest to find out the mystery of the boy who saved her. She then meets a shadow looking out to the night, standing in suspense, motionless studying the night. Now I just wonder who that might be...Well.... certainly can't have another man interrupt me like that.....placing her hands to reach out for one of her Westars, begins to taunt the shadow in the night** Well....who might you be......a call me curious Charlotte begin to tauntingly sing into the night, waiting for the mysterious Shadow to reply, but got no reply** Well...come out come out wherever you are.... without getting no reply still...she doesn't hesitate to expose her Westar.....WELLL DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

All at once the visage of Coruscant's less decorous regions closer to the ground and away from the glorious skyscrapers moved in front of the eyes of a solitary young warrior, hidden by a hooded cloak as he surveyed each passing speeder, each patron on the street either haggling or hustling.

Lan-Dai had just gotten into yet another small dispute after his drink was interrupted, and once it was over he left to try and find some peace and tranquility. Too many thoughts were being processed at once, thus his need to look for whatever calm that could be found amid such a chaotic planet. Whatever serenity there was would come to an abrupt halt as without turning around, the Emerallian sensed the approaching presence of the would-be victim of the evening's earlier scuffle.

Hearing what seemed to be a jetpack, and hearing a soft landing behind him. Lan-Dai did not move yet as he perceived what seemed to be the piece to a puzzle falling into place on its own. There was a sense of menace to her tone as she spoke, yet there also seemed to be a sense of naivety. Suddenly Lan-Dai both heard and sensed the drawing of a blaster, this time it was aimed at him. Turning around slowly, his visage still entirely concealed, Lan-Dai simply arched forward as his body's motions were well hidden by the large cape he wore. With one lunge forward, Lan-Dai managed to catch the girl off guard and gripped a part of both her blaster and the hand that held it as it was diverted by a concealed Force push. Giving a slight motion, Lan-Dai managed to quickly guide the arm and it's Westar 35 back into its holster before taking distance once more.

Marveling at who it was that now stood before him, this girl at a glance was similar enough to Lan-Dai himself. How similar? That was a question that would be answered this very evening. Perhaps this was why he was meant to be here at this time.

Careful to keep his movements in check, Lan-Dai wanted nothing about him to denote a threat to her. He did not speak, nor did he reveal himself in any way as he did not yet know anything about who it was that now stood before him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom