Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Daw Motors

Thera Mayeen

T

Coming to a sector near you...
Founded by Shai Daw on Bothawui, Daw Motors started as a modest manufacturer of low-cost civilian grade speeders and transport vehicles. With a strong grounding in repulsor technology the company prided itself on getting quality machines to those that needed them. Still today Daw Motors provides free transportation via their classic TA Hover Bus to those not fortunate enough to transport themselves to and from their jobs. With a people first attitude Daw Motors moves with its best foot forward. Even as a subsidiary of MandalMotors Daw Motors holds a large amount of autonomy and continues to ship to the Galaxy at large.

With that, we hope you enjoy your stay and when you need to get from point A to point B remember; Daw Motors. We build great things.
*Note, Weapons and Weapons-based modifications will not be processed by Daw Motors

Associated With these Companies

Product Listing
Land Speeders

Skiffs
Speeder Bikes and Swoops

Keldabe Strong Series
Land Speeders

Speeder Bikes and Swoops

Pimped Series {Custom and Unique Orders}
Land Speeders

Skiffs

Speeder Bikes and Swoops

Misc.

Threads and Development Towards Submissions and Tier Advancement (AKA Freedom)

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_my4iyviNJ41so5uwso1_250.gif
Hi there....
I'd be keen on takin' one of that swanky new line you have... the Danger Zone. ;)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Jecht Thrash"]
1 - CLSK-25, All Available Features, Matte Black
1 - SP, All Available Features, Red
Ship to Mandalore for pickup. Please and thank you.

Thera Mayeen

T
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
Y-Yes ma'am!! :wub:
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]
[member="Aden Dawson"]
Your orders have been processed and will be ready to pick up at any MandalMotors or Daw Motors dealership!

[member="Jecht Thrash"],
Hello, I would like to have a special order of a Skycar that is sleek, and could fit me or others of my size and build.

(Specifics can be done through PM)

Thera Mayeen

T
[member="Dante Zankar"]
Sorry, while we do do custom orders, we only do custom orders of our own speeders or a speeder you own already.
Again, sorry for the disservice.

[member="Jecht Thrash"],

If that is the case, Can you do a custom order on the Alpha Skycar that I will by from you? If so that would be great as I need something more.... secure than a Speeder bike.

Thera Mayeen

T
[member="Judah Dashiell"]

With it being such a new model, there is going to be a slight wait on your delivery due to our prior involvement in a recent charity auction. However, we will let you know as soon as we have another off the assembly line and at a dealer. Thank you for your patience. {Order Approved, Pending Delivery}

[member="Ordo"]
Your vehicles are ready for pick-up.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Jecht Thrash"]

A general message would come from the newer built Vaynai temple of the Silver jedi

"The Order of the Silver jedi would like to make a contract with you for vehicles supplied onto worlds within our section of space."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jecht Thrash"]

I would like to discuss a possibility of cooperation and a beneficial deal we could both enjoy.

If you are interested we can meet on Abregado-Rae and go over the details in person.

Thera Mayeen

T
@[member="Saki"]
Do you know which models? Do you have the funds to move a dealership to your location? We should meet in person to discuss these things.

@[member="HK-36"]
If I could just get confirmation from your owner I would be glad to strike a deal with your sir or madam. Send my regards! (What an odd little droid...)

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
Your orders have been processed and will be ready for pick up at a dealership near you!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jecht Thrash"],

I received a manumission, I am a freed droid. Also, as an Exarch, I tend to be rather high on the food chain in Protectorate, which you are a citizen of, if I am not mistaken?

{Feelings=Damaged Q.Q}

Thera Mayeen

T
[member="HK-36"]

I don't think I understand...A droid has a position of power in my government? By the Force, what is the Galaxy coming to?
Anyways, I don't think we do business with droids. Its a legal thing...Liabilities and what not...I'm sure you can comprehend right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom