Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Davin "Naast" Marec

CHUBZ

Mandalorian Pirate Marauder
View attachment 57
NAME: Naast
FACTION: Mandalorian
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'1 ft
WEIGHT: 220 lbs
EYES: Hazel
HAIR: Dark Brown
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Nada

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Explosive speed and strength, can exert a lot of power in s short amount of time
Hand to Hand combat proficiency, is trained very well to fight without weapons
Adept with almost all weapons, can use almost any weapon advantageously
Low endurance, has much lower stamina than most soldiers
Antisocial Personality Disorder, slightly insane with minor schizophrenia and moderate depression
SHIP:
Stolen A-Wing, jet black, Novaldex J-77 Event Horizon Engines, Borstel RG9 laser cannons.

BIOGRAPHY:
Davin had a short childhood in the underworld of Taris. He was sold as a slave to Pirates by his parents in his young teens. Money was short and Davin was a constant altercation, he had uncontrollable aggression and a complete disregard for authority or his own safety. Whilst on the Pirate cruiser he was pit against other slaves in cage matches to entertain the crew. Davin impressed the crew with his fighting prowess and after brawling some of the nastier pirates he was accepted on board as a crew member. After gaining the trust of some of the lower crew member he led a revolt against the captain and his first mate. After this act of courage the men wanted to elect him as Captain, instead he asked for his freedom. The Pirates set him off with a stolen republic ship and a handful of credits. He immediately returned to Taris only to find his entire family killed or missing, and the Sith running the upper levels. Davin joined the Mandalorian
Army as a private one year after leaving Taris for the second time.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Lorcan Roberts

L
I think it's not a problem for others, but maybe Mandalorians have something against it?

Jorn Mair

J
If I were you I would since you are just new here, and you can still change your name before you start any RPs. just come up with something original that you would like.

Jorn Mair

J
Its because we have some many A'den's that it would be hard to keep track of them in a thread.

Jorn Mair

J
Exactly! lol It would be like we say "Hey, A'den!" and all of them look at you. very confusing.

Lorcan Roberts

L
And if you were their enemy... I understand, that maybe bounty hunters and other assassins could stand against them, but my studies have shown, that fighting them is very hard for a Jedi. :D

Jorn Mair

J
go to your profile page and click on the "Characters" button. Up on the left hand tab will be a "Add subaccount" that would be your character accounts. make the name and presto. you have another character.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
That's why I said there's only two.

Kal A'den said:
Isn't there only 2 A'dens, those being me and A'den?
(I was first of the 2 :p )
Look at the red text. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom