Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/QhAyjYawYEY [/media]​

This wasn't going to be the soft sing me to sleep Elliot Smith bull $&@# of soft and feels filled threads. Today had a different vibe, today we were rocking Spark Master Tape which meant the criminal underground was coming hard. The setting spoke volumes as well, what with continuing to be on Nar Shaddaa the greatest hive of scum and villainy, and Baby, Miss Blonde was Queen Bee. She ruled the majority of the planet from her massive palace that was certainly a step up from her lover [member="Darth Abyss"]' crappy little bunker. She didn't want to say anything to him, but the place was kind of a bummer. It suited him, really it did. But Blonde didn't have time for to live underground. She was one of the most wanted people in the galaxy and she took pride in spitting in the face of that authority. Every bounty hunter sent her way ended up working for her, or they ended up as rancor food. It was a pretty sweet deal.

Either way it was time to get back on track. Miss Blonde was waiting around near the front gate of the palace where plenty of people were coming in and out to join in on the festivities. Today was a special day on Nar Shaddaa, it was the first time the arena was going to open up in a few hundred years and people were pouring in to watch the bloody spectacle that would take place inside. So over by the more illustrious VIP door, Blonde had given Abyss the location of where to meet her. While they were going to enjoy the day and watch a few bloody events together, they had some business to take care of.

So with her gas mask still on, Miss Blonde had decided to take a different set of clothes other than the suit and tie. Instead she wore her little red dress and heels, every now and then she liked to get all dolled up and today was one of those days. Was it because Abyss was going to be there? Probably. He'd already seen her face so once they were in a secure location she'd ditch it so she could just be herself around him.

"Where is that man?" She said with her robotic laced voice.

With a sigh she checked her data logger for the time and would wait around for her man to show up and assist her before their little date of christening the arena.

While [member="Miss Blonde"] was the queen of Nar Shaddaa, Abyss had picked a very different role for himself. Her strength was to openly intimidated her enemies, showing her enormous wealth and influence so everyone could see it. He on the other hand was a shadow, a man that many on the smuggler moon simply believed to be a myth. Some feared him as a lingering darkness that could wait in any corner, others simply refused to believe that there was some illusive sith lord that watched over the moons population unseen. Rarely he showed himself, just often enough so the rumors would continue, creating a frightening mythos around himself that he could use to strike fear into his enemies minds once he revealed himself to them.

He had made no effort to dress subtle today, shrouded in his full sith attire consisting of his robe, mask and several small trinkets that he carried with him. From one second to another he simply stood behind the one woman that was allowed to see that he was more than he showed on the outside. Only a moment ago he still had kept the shadows around him to render him invisible, allowing him to walk through the streets of Nar Shaddaa, but he had just arrived in time to hear her words, and it made the perfect opportunity to have a bit of fun with his powers for once.

"Right behind you."

He said to her, now openly visible, doing his best to give his voice the slightly creppy, ghost like sound he used when under other sith, but with a very slight hint of amusement in it. That was all he allowed himself as long he wasn't at a place where he could be sure that no one was listening, but he didn't doubted that she would still be able to hear the joke in it.

Miss Blonde

It was all fun and games until someone got shot in the face. If there was one thing that Abyss was going to learn it was that you did not sneak up on Miss Blonde, years of training and more than practical application of her skills as a killer had honed her into a weapon. Her five foot tall body may not of shown it, but she was fast and effective in a tight spot. So with a blur of motion the woman spun around and almost as if it came out of thin air, a pistol was produced in her left hand. Said pistol was of course aimed at Abyss' face with the hammer pulled back and ready to ventilate his mask with a few extra holes. But thankfully at the last second she noticed it was Abyss and let out a frustrated grunt.

"What the hell man!? Luke Skywalking crap dude I almost shot you!" Blonde then sighed heavily and put the pistol away on the upper portion of her thigh beneath the dress.

"I'm punishing you for that later." Blonde then took a deep breath before lightly punching Abyss' arm and walking towards the palace.

She would of hugged Abyss and embraced him tenderly, maybe even a whisper a few sweet nothings. But that wasn't happening for a few moments, she needed to unwind since right now she was firing on all cylinders when it came to her combat reflexes. It was understandable, most people would never even of gotten the drop on her much less gotten within a hundred meters. Then again Abyss wasn't most people, so there was that.

"Let's go!" Blonde yelled back as she entered a secure side hallway.

Once she entered the woman would lean against wall and take a few more breaths. Sometimes it took a minute to put the viper back in the cage.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

He didn't even do so much as twitch as the weapon aimed at his face. It had been his whole idea to provoke a reaction, but he hadn't expected it to be that extrem. Then on the other hand he understood what it meant to live with constant paranoia, only that being sneaked up on was one thing he actually didn't feared much, as there was no one, besides maybe his master, that would be even able to do it.

"Sorry."

He muttered the word so silently that no one but her would be able ot hear them, but he couldn't resist to show her the slightest of grins. It had been meant as a lighthearted joke, and once the adrenaline would fade from her bloodstream she would probably understand that it hadn't been his plan to almost give her a stroke.

"At least we know now that you would shred any real assassin into pieces."

It was meant as a joke, but there was actually something relaxing in this knowledge. He never had believed her to be helpless, someone would never ended up in her position if she was, but to see that even a strike of the shadows couldn't get close to her allowed him to relax a bit more. The reason why sith normally avoided relationships was so the one they loved couldn't be used against them, but [member="Miss Blonde"] would probably rather use and kill his enemies than the other way around.

Miss Blonde

A few more deep breaths later, Miss Blonde had her composure back and she was just about ready to move forward with tonight's plans. But first there was the matter of dealing with Abyss and his little prank, he could be damn sure that she was going to get him back for that. Though those details were best saved for an environment that wasn't PG-13, but rest assured she wasn't going to go Atrisia Yakuza style and snip a few fingers off. No she had other things in mind. With one last heavy sigh she stood up from leaning on her wall and reached towards her mask. They were in a secure location and Blonde didn't particularly enjoy wearing the thing when she didn't have to.

So with a few snaps and hisses of pressure being released, Miss Blonde went through the process of losing the mask step by step as she spoke out to the man.

"So tonight's special, we're finally opening up the arena to tourists and locals who want to see a piece of history. But I need a little something taken care of before we get around to watching it." Miss Blonde's robotic voice shifted and turned to her normal voice as the gas mask slipped off her face and was stuffed into a handbag that a servant droid handed her.

"Trust me, you'll dig it. It involves Sith spawn." Patricia would then turn to Abyss and handle her business.

With a smile on her face she approached the man and wrapped her arms around his waste and pushed herself to be closer to him. With a starry gaze she looked up at him from her short stature and just kept that smile on her face. She was happy to be around Abyss and she genuinely enjoyed being around him. What they had was special to her and it showed on her face.

"I uh- I care about you and $@&#. I just want you to know that." That was about as close to an I Love You as Abyss was going to get for now. That word was scary for people like them.

But to get pass all that awkwardness, Miss Blonde stepped up on the tips of her toes and kissed Abyss lovingly to help express her words in a less verbal manner.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

The moment she began to take of her mask, Abyss stared to look around him to see if it was safe to take his own of. Not that he doubted the judgment of [member="Miss Blonde"], but a sith without trust issues normally didn't live long. After a few seconds he deemed his surroundings safe enough, and pulled the hood from his head and the mask of his face, storing it on his belt. Finally he reached for the crown, placing it right besides the mask, looking a lot more like an avarge person than most of the time, at least besides the color of his eyes and skin. The yellow in his eyes got brighter for a second when he looked at her face, and then a second time, when she mentioned sith spawn. Normally the more business than pleasure part was something he would've like to keep as short as possible, but it seemed like she required his help in a rather interesting task.

"So is it Darth Blonde now? I still have some spare robes, because that really sounds like you need one."

He chuckled and it was obvious that he was in a fairly good mood today. The main reason was that he got to spend time with her, but the opportunity to work with sith spawn also had a part to play in it. He wasn't an expert in alchemy but he found it an fascinating topic. Sith spawn, live created or manipulated by sith magic was especially interesting, as it was rare to observe it in a secure environment.

The his expression changed as she wrapped her arms around him. It was a bit more serious, but still with the same happiness in it then before. He felt the awkwardness in the air as she spoke, but not in a bad way. She was probably as emotionally crippled as he was, and he easily understood how hard it was to truly open up and be honest instead of playing games or hiding behind humor. After their kiss ended, Abyss looked down into her face and answered her:

"I care for you too."

For another long moment he looked at her, but he ended their small romantic breakout with a light kiss on her forehead.

"We should continue this after we are finished with ... with whatever it is that I should do for you."

Miss Blonde

"Well I hope you're ready for a long night, because you're in my world tonight." Blonde chuckled a bit then turned around to look down the hall.

Then the near psychotic crime lord did something strange, at least for people who live their types of lives. Her arm would snake it's way over towards Abyss' side and her hand would grasp his and casually interlock fingers. Yes, that was right. A Sith Lord and a crime lord were holding hands. Sue me queen, sometimes sweet things are fun to write. But that didn't change anything, they both cared about each other and this was the first time they did anything resembling what a normal couple would do.

Also you can just call me Patricia when the mask is off, I just got the name Miss Blonde from a movie called Reservoir Akks anyways." With a small giggle the two would start walking down the hall hand in hand.

The path ahead of them was filled with rich lavish splendor, even if it was just a secure service hallway the palace was decked out in every luxury one could think about. Expensive art hung on the walls and the rugs they walked upon looked like they could be sold at luxury shops in the upper levels of coruscant. It was overall a very pleasant walk towards their destination. But sadly everything nice had to come to an end. They would eventually hit a turbolift and there was a creeping odor coming from it. A few strands of hay covered it's floor and the walls has more than a few dents in them. Patricia quickly extended her hand and pressed the button for the doors to open. With Abyss' hand still in hers she motioned over to the wall panel by him and spoke.

"Hit the button that says Beast Storage next to it. Should take us right down." Patricia said with a very casual tone like this was any other day for her.

"So I was thinking since the commoners are all being entertained by the pre-show, we could pick up a few snacks before the show starts. I mean I can always send Tim to go get whatever you're craving." While she spoke, Patricia would casually let go of Abyss' hand to reach over to the other side of the elevator and grab a 8-gauge shotgun.

Picking up the weapon she opened its breach with a mechanical cocking noise then reached into her bag to fish around for a few things.

"I mean I was in the mood for something sweet. You know those bear shaped gummies they sell in Hutta town? Those sound nice right now." Pulling a few loose shells out of her bag, Patricia started to load the shotgun one shell at a time.

"I mean it's whatever though, we can do something else if you're hungrier." There was another clack of a the weapon chambering a round signaling it was indeed live and ready to go.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Abyss would've liked to offer her a name in return as they walked through the palace hand in hand, but his old name had long ago lost all meaning to him. She had shown him her face and allowed him to know her real name, both signs of the high level of trust she had for him already. Telling her his old name wasn't the same as it simply wasn't his name anymore but at least it would show her that he had the same level of trust for her.

"While my old name has lost all meaning to me, it is still only fair if you know it in return, Patricia. Before I became Abyss, my name was Atton."

There were very few people in the galaxy that knew his old name, three, her and Abyss included. It wasn't like he made a big secret out of it, but it was part of a long gone past, of a second live he had before the sith that he rarely, if at all, remembered. They continued their path, and once in a while his eyed stopped at the pieces of art all through the building. Art was a hobby of his that he couldn't enjoy with what little time he had between leading a cult, a secret society and another slightly less secret society.

When they reached the elevator, Abyss did as he was told, pushing the "beast storage" button once they entered. As the elevator began to slid down, he watched as she reached for a weapon, getting ready for whatever was waiting for them down there. She picked a shotgun, so it would probably be a rather up close and personal fight, at least if there would be one. His right reached for the hilt of his saber, just in case.

"It is better if you pick what we eat. I know many things, but when it comes to food I am probably worse than Nar Shaddaas homeless."

He chuckled lightly, but it was more the truth than anything else. In his time in the military of the one sith he got adjusted to eating tasteless nutrient bars all the time, and he still continued to live like a soldier at war. He couldn't really remember the time he had an actual meal, but [member="Miss Blonde"] probably knew quite a few things that would reactivate his underdeveloped taste buds. Again his eyes wandered to the weapon in her hand.

"Do you expect a fight down there, or is that just you being cautious?"

While it was a bit weird, Abyss hoped for a fight just a tiny bit. They had yet to fight side by side, and he had always wondered if they would have the same dynamic and chemistry on the battlefield that they had everywhere else. If so they would probably make an unstoppable team.

Miss Blonde

With the shotgun now live and in hand, Patricia simply smiled and slung it on the same shoulder that contained her hand bag. But she still did need to answer his question, was it for a fight? Precaution? Or something else entirely? Well luckily the shotgun was a universal remote that could be used for all kinds of different applications, though to be completely honest it was more for an execution than anything else. Blonde didn't like fighting when she didn't have to and it was always easy to put a solid slug in something then harvest the rewards.

"Well, dear. Don't you worry your pretty little head about that." Patricia said with an evil little giggle.

Though she didn't overlook the fact that Atton had given her his name. It was sweet of him to do so and she loved that they were on a first name basis rather than sticking to their monikers. It meant what they had was real, and that she was happy to be around him right now. Maybe what they had could last, and wouldn't be cut short by tragedy and loss. At the very least it was a slight ray of hope in an otherwise dark and storming sea of obstacles.

"You know you're hopeless, right? All that money and power and you can't get yourself a proper meal or use the holonet to find a good spot to eat." Patricia chuckled and looked over and up at Abyss with a smile.

"We're having a proper dinner tonight then, and you're going to help pick." There was a ding that followed her speech and they had arrived at their destination.

Her arm wrapped around his and the door opened to a very thick stench of various beasts and the scat that came with them. It wasn't a smell someone as refined as Patricia enjoyed, in fact it brought back less than pleasant but equally hilarious memories. Memories that didn't need to be spoken of. But with the path clear the two of them could step down it together watching as the cages on either side of them began to stir with their occupants moving about to greet their new guests.

Everything from Nexu to Acklay were there, even a few Yuuzhan Vong creatures that were as hideous as ever. But the centerpiece was up ahead at the center of the massive room where there was an honest to god rancor put into the floor. It was a lot to take in from the various sights and smells that the animals offered.

"So yeah, if we're doing dinner let's find out what you like. Nerf steaks? Atrisian cuisine? Maybe something a bit more gamey? If you see something you like down here I can always have it butchered for dinner. Won't promise you I'll enjoy it, but if it's what you'd like I'm happy just to share it with you." While a sweet thing to say it did involve a group of droids murdering an animal and harvesting it flesh for dinner. Which was pretty metal.

But as they proceeded past the rancor pit they would eventually make it to where they needed to be. Standing in front of a very large cage, there were very large and angry beasts in front of them on the other side of the electrified bars. Those creatures were none other than the infamous Terentateks. The force resistant creatures that were all the rage when it came to their skin when it was alchemized. Blonde had always sold the non alchemized stuff, but with a Sith Lord for a boyfriend she figured why not learn to increase her crafting abilities.

"Beautiful aren't they?"

[member="Darth Abyss"]

The stench was mind numbing, but Abyss had smelled worse. Not by much, but enough to keep him from gagging or throwing up while he walked through the room besides her, closely watching the various creatures around him. The vong beasts caught his eyes the most, as it was comparable rare to find what was left of the vong in the galaxy. The beasts, like their creators, had faded from the public eye for the most part, and even as someone who had seen a good chunk of the galaxy already, he only ever meet a member of the Yuuzhan Vong once.

Then she asked about what they would eat, and Abyss felt confusion inside of him. He really couldn't say what he wanted to eat, as he felt no real hunger or appetite anymore. Years of training and war had ripped such desires from his mind, and he only consumed food to keep his body running, without feeling any pleasure while doing so.

"I really do not know. It has been a while since I had something real to eat. Has someone ever eaten these vong things?"

He laughed lightly, to assure her that he had no actual desire to eat the disgusting vong creatures. Yet he had no better answer to her than this halfhearted attempt at a joke. The life of a sith was one of sacrifices, and such a luxury as choosing a good meal was one of the first things he scarified on his way to power.

"I want you to pick, or else we end up eating something that will make neither of us happy."

As they continued their path through the room they passed the rancor pit. It wasn't very surprising to find one here, as rancors always were an universal symbol of power and influence in the underworld, long before either Abyss or [member="Miss Blonde"] had become part of this game. The they reached what could only be considered the highlight of her animal collection. Terentateks, old sith spawn that some believed that they had been once been rancors, simply altered by the art of sith alchemy. Abyss had read many times about them, they were notorious as some of the most dangerous and deadly predators of the whole galaxy with an appetite for those gifted with the force.

"It is a real shame to keep them locked in a cage. They should be out there slaughtering their jedi prey like they were created to."

He stepped a bit closer, but not so close as to provoke them. They would probably not be able to break through the bars that kept them locked away, but it was his interest to observe them, not anger them. The sith had created many dangerous creatures over time, but the Terentateks were one of the greatest of all of them. He didn't hate the jedi like many sith did, but it was remarkable how many of them died fighting these creatures.

"Now tell me, what is it that you have planned for them?"

Miss Blonde

"I doubt they could even kill a Jedi padawan. They're all clones, born and bred in captivity. They lack the brutality and hunger. But hey they make up for it and being apathetic towards everything." Really the cage was just a formality, these guys wouldn't hurt a fly.

While Patricia may not of been as ruthless as Miss Blonde was, she was still a businesswoman. She had run massive companies including Spaarti Creations that was of course one of the leading companies when it came to cloning, and when you were in the cloning game you couldn't get hung up on the morals of creating people for the soul purpose of killing and dying. Patricia was a literal God to her cloned army that now resided in the outer rim, conditioned from birth to be their mother and to love her. Was it a little messed up? Yes. But it was what separated Blonde from Patricia was that she wasn't the type of person to involve herself in horrible activities such razing planets and killing mass amounts of people. That was something that Abyss needed to learn about her. When the mask was on she was Blonde, and when it was off she was just regular old Patricia. Abyss was one of the very few people to be involved in both of their lives.

"Well I was going to take Lucy here and put a fifty caliber slug between one of their eyes. Have their skin torn off and alchemized, then have their body butchered to be fed to the other animals. Afterwards I'd have the bones collected if there are any left and have them ground up to be sold to various holistic medicine companies or whoever wants the bonemeal. Or you something those lines." Patricia was still a little cold when it came to getting what she wanted.

Really Patricia wasn't the type of person to particularly get hung up on the morales of situation like this one. Again the whole indoctrinated clone army thing. But that was her plan. She wanted to unlock the secrets of Terentatek hide that had long been kept away from her, she had planned on learning from Isley but he had to up and die on her. Though that wasn't something she enjoyed thinking about. Right now her plans were to get this done then go have dinner and watch a show with her man. Although Patricia thought about how that made her really feel for a moment, how far gone she was in terms of where she started. Law abiding republic citizen now in her own palace killing a Terentatek in a basement like it was nothing. Weird.

"Tell you what, we'll make a game out of it." Blonde chuckled and turned to Abyss to look up at him with those bright piercing blue puppy dog eyes.

"Oh Mister Atton, I'll do anything if you show me how to alchemize Terentatek hide. I won't pass my class if I don't." Patricia was probably old enough to be his teacher ironically.

"Anything."

[member="Darth Abyss"]

That was disappointing. Such a great achievement of the sith reduced to nothing but clones, lacking the ferocity that made them notorious predators. If it weren't for the fact that sith were pragmatists, he would've probably felt a bit insulted about all this. But the Terentatek were well know for their skin which even in its raw state was immune against most force powers, so he couldn't resist to admire her almost sith like pragmatism regarding all this.

The she announced her game, and he felt again happy enough to ignore how much of a disrespect towards the sith all this was. Yet one word killed of his mood only a second after he had processed what she just said. The smile had faded, and he looked at her, not with anger, but with what could only be described as sadness.

"Atton is dead, and I want to him to stay that way. The less I remember about him, the less I can think about how my live would be if I was still him."

He knew that she didn't said it to hurt him, but he had to stop her in this name thing right from the start. One day he made a decision, left behind who and what he was to become something else. His old name only reminded him of things that he had willingly erased from his mind, and every time she would mention it, these things would come closer to the surface again. He couldn't allow that.

"Really anything?"

Abyss grinned, ignoring what had just happened. He killed the mood for a moment, but other than Atton it didn't had to stay dead for long. They could still enjoy this, so he did the only reasonable thing and pulled her closer to him.

"For starters, do not kill it with a gun. To messy, and it can damage the skin. Terentateks were made to be hunted with a blade, and even these pathetic creatures should at least be killed in a way worthy of their genetics."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

It was almost disappointing really, Patricia kind of felt sorry for Abyss. To her and as much as Abyss didn't want to admit it, Atton was Abyss, and Abyss was Atton. Atton had taken the steps down the path to become Abyss, he didn't one day wake up and become [member="Darth Abyss"] to his own surprise. Atton was a piece of Abyss' history and a piece of him no matter how much he didn't want to accept that. They'd have to have a talk about that and while they might of had a fight over it, Patricia was alright with that if it meant him growing as a person. Abyss was still young compared to her and even if he had lived a life full of experience, he didn't have the kind that came with age in understanding your emotions and feelings.

"We'll talk about that later." Patricia said as her hand gently pressed against Abyss' arm.

"But for now, as you wish dear."

But as for his "Anything" request it was a little disappointing to say the least. Not in terms of it being upsetting like the name jazz, but more of the "Let's do the weird stuff tonight" kind of let down. Though she supposed being respectful towards the Sith's culture and history would be acceptable in this given scenario, considering her kind of boyfriend no labels relationship thing was a Sith Lord. The things we did for love, right? So flicking the safety on the shotgun, the small crime lord set it to the side and looked over to a few of the droids passing by on their guard rounds. Snapping her fingers at the droids, they quickly turned their heads towards her and started to walk over.

"Sword." Patricia said in a very very commanding tone that emphasized she was not going to repeat herself.

The closest droid would pull a phrik blade from off of his side and place it in her open hand. Now Miss Blonde wasn't the type to do the dirty work when it came to stuff like this, she'd of just shot it and gave fuck all about Abyss' feelings on the matter. But she wasn't Blonde right now, she was Patricia. And Patricia wanted to make Abyss marginally happy without having to step into a room full of Terentatek shit. She was still a girl who didn't like poop or gross things, sue her.

"You're lucky I love you." Patricia said not noticing the slip of the tongue when she said the L word. And it wasn't Lesbians.

The blade would levitate in the air and using a bit of TK, the razor sharp blade would fly forward between the bars and plunge itself into the skull of the nearest beast. It let out a groan then quickly fell to the ground to have its final death spasms.

"Would you mind if I had a group of droids haul it's body out? I don't want Terentatek blood and crap on my shoes." That was of course a genuine question, she didn't want to offend Abyss any further and it was obvious from the soft and gentle tone of her voice.

"Mhm"

Abyss watched as the blade was pushed into the beast, with no hand leading it. The sound that came out of his mouth wasn't angry, but it didn't sounded very happy either. It wasn't exactly what he had meant, but really hunting these excuses of sith monsters would've probably been a bit much to ask, both from [member="Miss Blonde"] and the pseudo Terentareks. It wasn't her fault that the lab version lacked what made their natural brothers into feared killing machines, at least not entirely. At least that whole name things was put aside for now.

"Wait, what did you say?"

Like her, he simply jumped over the word "love" in her sentence, without noticing at first. Only a few seconds after the blade pushed into Terentarek flesh, his mind processed what it meant. Not that he really minded her saying it, as the word fitted surprisingly well for what he felt about her, but actually saying it was something else. It just felt wrong, not because of his feelings but because it was stupid. Only fools fell in love, smart people might liked someone and felt a certain attraction, but love was an easy way to ruin your live.

"I actually, maybe also love you. Also now we are even, so let us never do that again."

He offered her a grin, and it showed that he wasn't really mad about the name thing, and the sacrilege that she had committed towards his culture. There was no way he would ever admit it, but her slip gave his slowly crashing mood another push upwards. The she asked about how to progress with the dead beast, and as the actor he was he forced his face to stay as serious as he could.

"No. Alchemy is a far more spiritual art than most outsiders can understand. The darkness can only truly take hold inside the skin if the creator has bathed in blood for it. Each cut will apply a bit more of your inner power into the hide, so I would advise you to skin it yourself."

Obviously no word of what he said was even remotely true. While blood played a part in alchemy, it didn't mattered who or what cut the skin from the flesh, even if she brought it on the black market it would work exactly as a fresh piece. Yet he did his best to keep his stoic sith expression, but for a second the edges of his mouth twitched upwards, followed by him cracking a smile. The risk of probably losing a part of his body in a very painful way was to high to play the joke through to the end, even if ot would've been incredibly funny to see her doing her own dirty work, literally.

Miss Blonde

[media] https://youtu.be/-We6IWxw7Nw [/media]​

Love. Everything he had said after that word became tone deaf and mute. She didn't hear his instructions on alchemy, she couldn't over the sound of her own heart racing. Where did that come from? He loves you? she thought to herself still unaware of her own slip up that revealed her feelings? Were they her feelings? Were they subconscious and her mind just blurted out what was under the surface? She wasn't even sure she was ready for that sort of thing yet, was she ready to love someone else? Patricia's heart raced fast and her face became increasingly flustered and red as her small right hand gripped her slender wrist in insecurity and unknown feeling.

Her mind flashed back to what had prompted this moment and she could see it. You're lucky I love you. Those were the words, and what Abyss could of just written off as a mistake he doubled down and told her how he felt. No. She couldn't love him, could she? She tried to fight it as she awkwardly stood there in flustered silence. But it was ultimately useless. She knew her own heart, and she knew what love felt like this time around. It was powerful attraction coupled with emotional dependence upon Abyss, the more she found out the more she grew to really love and enjoy being around him.

"I ah... I-" She was choking on her words?! The great and mighty play girl of Zeltros who had laid with more dudes than she could remember was acting like an Atrisian schoolgirl who was just told she was loved. It was a scene out of god damn anime.

"I want." Patricia once again stopped as she turned to face Abyss.

While this wasn't the most romantic of spots to do this, it was almost fitting for who they were as people. Down here in the dark dimly light beast storage where blood and filth covered everything. It was almost perfectly metaphorical to say the least. And with that perfectly imperfect setting, Patricia reached up towards Abyss' hood to pull it from his head to get the full picture of his face.

"I want to be with you." She said it. It was out there, and in that moment she never felt so alive.

Nothing else mattered, all that mattered was Abyss. Would he accept what she said? Would he kiss her? Her body was locking up on her and she could barely move much less try anything right now.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

"I want to be with you too, or why else would I be here?"

He chuckled slightly, and the landed forward to kiss her, now just a man without the hood to hide under. The place for all this was more than fitting. They both had looked into the darkness, the abyss inside the other, but neither of them turned around in fear or disgust. Each of them had probably enough blood on their hands to drown a few people in it, they both had done horrible things in lives that had been filled with violence, death and sacrifice and yet they could stand here, look at each other and find a glimpse of love and hope, even when surrounded by a rather accurate depiction of their insides.

"Patricia."

The name made him smile again. There was something oddly calming about using a real name for once. Under sith it eas common to never use these names, from many that he considered friends or allies he didn't even knew who they were beyond their Darths. Only a small fraction of sith was like him and valued their new name as their real one even when thinking about themselves. Simply saying hers was special, it showed him that there was something positive in this galaxy left for him, after he had fallen to believe that he would spend the rest of his live alone in the dark. His eyes rested on her, and a few seconds passed before he spoke again, his voice thin as he struggled with his words for a second.

"You can call me Atton if you want to, if it helps you with all this. Just never forget that it is not really my name anymore."

Adjusting to be called by his old name would be hard, but he would do it for her, because he understood what it could mean to her after understanding what knowing her name meant to him. It would never become his real identity again, he was to far gone for that, but there was nothing wrong with a human name for those moments like this, were he felt so painfully human.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Patricia rested her head into Abyss' chest. She didn't say anything, she didn't need to. He was all she needed, and while they came from different worlds and at one point were even enemies during the war between the Republic and One Sith. They had found love, and that was very very rare for people like them. The Terentatek skin could fuck itself for right now. In this moment, Patricia was complete. She was happy and her face showed it. At times Miss Blonde wanted to give up on life, existence was eighty percent pain and twenty percent pleasure. We are all just fumbling through life seeking meaning and happiness, falling every other step of the way. But when she was with him, it made that pain worth it. So it was time to say it properly.

"I love you, Atton or Abyss I love them all the same." She said while looking up at him.

Her smile was soft, not overly happy and joyful. But it conveyed that there was no other place in the galaxy she'd rather be standing than in a pile of Vornskr crap while being held by her man. As strange as it all was, it was natural for the two of them. But there was still stuff to do, there were the games going on upstairs. She needed to host those or at least make an appearance. They were starting after the pre show wrapped up in about twenty minutes.

"There's twenty minutes before the show starts." She said emphasizing what Abyss was probably thinking she meant.

While it wasn't ideal conditions, she honestly couldn't of cared less. She was with the person she loved. She thought she'd never have it again, and the lesson she learned was that when you lose something you took for granted, it's that much more special when it comes around again. So she wasn't letting go of this one. Not now, and not for a very long time.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Atton or Abyss. That was new, but he could get used to that. Exactly like to the word "love". Roughly 95 percent of his mind still tried to remind him that a sith shouldn't walk around a tell a woman that he loves her, but the last 5 percent simply blurred out everything else and called the shoots for the day. Being prone to tunnel vision had its advantages after all. The way she stressed the words of her second sentence didn't left much room for interpretation, and again a small smile creeped on his face.

"So ... are there any other rooms of the palace you would like to show me?"

Live had been cruel to him so often that Abyss had lost overview, but since he had meet [member="Miss Blonde"], everything felt like it was falling into places for once. Not just personally, but the boost to his moral had helped him to keep a clean head during the many schemes he was running day to day, and the knowledge that he had another reason to survive besides survival itself gave him a new level of determination. Before her he would've accepted death if it had decided to come for him in times of weakness, now he wouldn't allow that to happen. For her happiness as much as for his own.

"At least if you are not into dead sith spawn. Not that I am judging or anything."

He chuckled, and after the short emotional outburst the two had shared, he was again back to normal. As much as he enjoyed showing his feelings openly, they couldn't behave like a teenage couple the whole day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom