Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date Night

the-viewand-the-rain.jpg

Natima was a bit of a drinker, or had been in a past life. So, when Lil had accepted her offer of going out on a date, she knew just the place; though the pair rather stood out compared to the rest of the guests here. Still wearing the jacket that Lil had given her, Natima was feeling all manner of things in this moment. She had a master that was looking to take her on, a beautiful girl on a date with her, and the night was still young. She couldn't think how things could get any better. She hadn't looked at her menu since they sat down, her gaze instead situated on the lovely woman beside her. Staring might have been considered rude in some circles, but there was nothing wrong with admiring art; which she was in fact doing, least how she justified it to herself. It felt like she was on a trip down memory lane, staring into those dark brown orbs, and recalling the last time she had seen eyes like that. It was a painful memory, but it was interlocked with so many other good sensations, love, happiness, warmth. Things that Natima herself had played a hand in ending, a series of mistakes that ended in one long, and agonizing fall. It was that tragedy that had prompted her to start her new life, and what had lead her to Lil. It had to be a sign, this was certainly going to be different than the last time. It just had to be.

The thoughts brought her a moment of reflection, as she asked herself a rather important question. Did she like Lil for herself, or because Lil reminded her of someone she had lost along the way? In Natima's mind, the answer was obvious. Lil's own being was what drew the Shi'ido to her, she was absolutely infectious, adorable, and just...impossible to not fall for. The similarities were merely a coincidence. Pursing her lips, Natima threw the thoughts aside, not wanting it to sour the wonderful evening that awaited her. Setting the menu down, she giggled, her hand moving to take hold of Lil's hand, as she was curious if the woman was ready to order. "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling adventurous." Yes, tonight was going to be wonderful, and nothing was going to get in the way of it.

Leliana Leliana

There would probably be some time in the future, when Leliana would admit she hadn’t fully expected this. Sure, she had teased Natima about asking her out on a date, but Leliana had assumed the redhead would fall into her adorable flustered state. Of course, Natima would be one to prove her wrong and find a way to pull the rug from under her feet.

Not like Leliana was going to complain, not in the slightest.

She had to refrain from constantly smiling since their departure from the Amphitheater.

Even when they had first met, Natima had an air of mystery to her, and the Assassin loved unravelling a good mystery. This further evolved as she got to know the redhead more, especially so after their first mission together.

An attraction had been steadily building between the two, despite the fact Leliana was ‘with’ Quinn during that time. Once things had...collapsed there, Leliana felt herself becoming drawn to the Shi’ido without anything holding her back.

Once they had gotten seated, the assassin occupied herself with looking through the menu. She occasionally glanced over to see Natima staring at her. It resulted in a slight blush forming across Leliana’s cheeks. Damn her for simply looking at her to get such a reaction.

Leliana looked up when she heard Natima giggle, smiling as she took a hold of the redhead’s hand. Her words however, got a curious eyebrow from the assassin.

Oh? What have you got in mind?

She was too cute. Trying to act like she couldn't notice the Shi'ido eyeing her. It certainly got her heart pumping. Taking hold of Lil's hand, Natima felt her brain short circuit as she fixated on the the woman's hand. The Sith knew how to get to her, how to just melt through her calm exterior and get to her. Pursing her lips, Natima blinked, trying hard to recall what she was going to say, but the more she did the further the thought drifted. "Ugh, I forgot." She lamented, leaning forward ever so slightly, before straightening out as it came back to her. "OH WAIT, I REMEMBER NOW!" She proclaimed, giggling as she pulled her chair closer to the table. She looked Lil in the eye for a moment, her mind giving the daily reminder that she was an idiot for getting this far already.

Squeezing the woman's hand tighter, Natima placed her other hand ontop of Lil's, stroking the top of her hand as she did so. She had such soft skin, how did she do it? Natima made a reminder to ask about what lotion she used. "I was thinking, we can go back to my apartment, or quarters I guess, but-" She paused for dramatic tension, smiling as she could hardly contain herself. "We can watch some holo-films I found, I have alot and stuff. But-" She paused again, snickering once again. "First, I think we should do a drinking game, and the winner decides what we watch." She wasn't much of a drinker, at least not this decade, but she was fairly certain her tolerance would hold hard and steady; besides, the idea of a drunk Lil was just too precious. "We can pick the drinks for one another, just to make it fair, I'll go easy on you." She teased, raising Lil's hand up and kissing it. She had to even the score, after all, Lil had gotten her to blush purple; and she did not look good in purple.

Leliana Leliana

It was amusing just how much her hand had an effect on Natima. During their first mission together, the redhead had tried grabbing it several times. A number of those she had caught in time, pulling back as though she had been burned. Nowadays, Leliana had a much better idea as to why that was her reaction.

Which just made it that more adorable with how she was reacting now.

Leliana looked surprised at Natima’s sudden proclamation, eyebrows raising; a recurring sight whenever she was around the Shi’ido. Always finding a way to surprise her. A healthy blush started to grow as Natima began to rub her hand, the small sign of affection having more of an effect than Leliana thought it would.

Her lips parted to speak, but Natima was on a roll and she didn’t want to interrupt her. The proposition of a drinking game got the assassin’s interest though, and she smirked. Although that was quickly wiped away by the kiss on her hand. Leliana’s blush deepened, and the assassin glanced away. Oh, she knew Natima was only beginning to get back at her for her teasing at the amphitheater. But Leliana was going to make it easy for her.

My oh my, Nat. First asking me on a date, and already wanting to take me back home?” She looked back at Natima, a playful but competitive glint in her eyes. “I’m game, I’ll even let you pick first.

It was funny. For all the dates Natima had gone on in her life, there were only a few that felt as magical as this. the last few people she had experienced these moments with had gone on to be her long partners; all of which ended in less than ideal ways. The reason she had come here was initially to show Leliana how beautiful Kaas City could look at night. The small bits of rain that sprinkled down from above glittered like gems when the lights of Kaas City shined upon it. She had thought it would make for a romantic evening up on the rooftops, and yet here they were, unable to take their eyes off one another.

Seeing Lil's face light up did her heart some good, and it was nice to know that Natima hadn't lost her touch. The pair were enjoying a game of trying to fluster one another, and for most of the night the victory had clearly been Lil, only now did Natima pose to regain her lead. The bit of teasing with Lil's hand had broken the assassin, but Natima needed to score more than that in order to even consider a tie; the night was young however, and she was more than cunning enough to make it work. Of course, just as it seemed Natima was starting to break the tie, Lil fired back with her sharp tongue, breaking the Shi'ido's winning streak. A flare up of red blew up across Natima's face as Lil brought up her points, and the red head found herself befuddled at what to say next for a few solid seconds. The gleam in Lil's eyes however made it clear that she had no intent on going easy on the Shi'ido, leaving Natima wondering if she had bitten off more than she could chew here. "Well, you're the one who agreed to come with me...besides, if memory serves you came over to my place first so...." She giggled, fidgeting in her seat as a sensation of butterflies broke out in her stomach. Was she really that nervous? Returning a competitive grin, the Shi'ido doubled down, feeling confident that victory would be hers. "Don't say I didn't warn you." As the server droid rolled up to the table, the poor thing had hardly finished introducing itself before Natima gave it an order to fulfill. "Two Bespin Fizz's, please and thank you." The droid rolled away, intent on fulfilling it's obligation, and would return moments later with the two drinks.

Served in large slender glasses, the reddish drink had smoke steaming from the top of the glass, yet felt cool to the touch. Grinning, Natima would take her drink, and prepare to down it; fully knowing what was in it. "Ready Lil?" She asked, wanting the woman's permission to implement this horrid idea of a game.

It was a lightweight drink for sure, but Natima wanted to start things off easy; despite her bluster, she couldn't unleash her full drinking self on poor Lil, not until she felt the lovely lady posed a threat to her record.

Leliana Leliana

Satisfied in her little ‘victory’ over Natima, Leliana gaze shifted out towards Kaas City. Incidently to the redhead’s initial attentions, she did find herself looking out at how beautiful the sight was. There was just something about it at night, when everything was calm and the skies weren’t busy with traffic.

It was peaceful, amongst the towering dark spires. And yet she found her attention always slipping back to Natima. Although, Leliana froze part way when she brought up her appearance in the redhead’s room. It was true, Natima had been the person she had gone to in the wake of the fallout with Quinn. There hadn’t been much hesitation, and in hindsight Leliana knew that should’ve been a concern.

Any other time, when someone had managed to hurt her emotionally, she’d reflect on how she’d let her defences slip. Not that it didn’t happen with Quinn, but it had always been a solo endeavour. It had been the first time Leliana went to someone for comfort.

The first time she had someone like that. And honestly? Leliana couldn't find herself giving a damn, she welcomed the change.

Leliana’s cheeks burned red. Point to Natima.

She chuckled quietly, taking her glass when the serving droid finally returned with their drink. Now Leliana wasn’t exactly versed in every kind of drink, only the more popular ones. But what concerned her was the fact she was going to be outplayed. She had no issue quietly admitting that, especially suspecting Natima had lived lives before the current. That, and there was probably some part of Shi’ido biology that helped with alcohol.

Nonetheless, she matched Natima’s grin. “Ready.

Leliana didn’t hesitate to down it, tipping her head back. She didn’t beat Natima in placing her now empty glass down, but it was only seconds after. The assassin immediately gasped, letting out some of the steam.

That’s hot.” She deliberately looked at Natima as she spoke, making the subject ambiguous. Leliana had a feeling she’d have to resort to this. Little sneaky comments to try and trip the redhead up. Eventually the serving droid rolled back up to their table, it was now Leliana’s turn.

Hmm...two Corellian Ciphers, please.” The drink was infamous for it being an oxymoron between its name and contents. Despite it being a mix of simple ingredients, many people over the years had argued what the actual taste was. Despite the supposedly inventor eventually coming out to confirm, there were still folks that argued otherwise.

Leliana was upping the ante with a bit more of a heavier drink. Nothing too crazy, but making a statement that the assassin wasn’t going to go easy. Probably to her ultimate detriment, but where was the fun in going slow?

Truth be told, she was probably being an idiot for getting wrapped up in all this; though she wasn't having any regrets. Leliana was giving her something she greatly desired, and it was a reprieve from the rather terrible things that unfolded in the Empire. The woman just provided a spark that kept her going, there was an addictive quality to being with Lil, and for Natima it was never going to get old. She'd never admit it, but Lil had her wrapped around her finger; though she suspected the assassin knew just how bad the Shi'ido had it. Leliana felt like the only person she could open up to about her past, and felt rather certain the woman wouldn't exploit it. The only question was when was the time to bring up the baggage. Because it was there, and if Leliana was going to be as active in her life as she planned, Natima would have to bring her up to speed.

As their drinking bout began, Natima took her drink and drank it down as quickly as she could. Back in the day, she had used to be a drinking champion, but it had been years since she had raced on the circuit. She was still a competent drinker of course, but there was a small doubt at the back of the Shi'ido's mind that Lil was playing her for a fool. Setting the empty glass on the table, Natima looked at the assassin with longing, hoping to slip her up; as well to make her blush furiously. She should have known Lil would out play her, and with simple world play none the less. Shoulders dropping, a furious blush overtook the Shi'ido, as Natima resorted to starting a game of footsie under the table to keep Leliana from exploiting her current condition. "I know you are, but what am I?" She retorted, though it took a half second for the response to come to her. With the server droid returning to collect the empty drinks, Natima was left wondering what the beautiful assassin would do this time to throw her off.

An eyebrow rose as Leliana gave the drink order, which came as a surprise to the Shi'ido. Seemed Lil was taking this seriously, which meant that it might be time to just fess up here and now; after all, the drinks would wash down any shame she would feel should this backfire. As the droid rolled away, Natima traced her foot up Leliana's leg, knowing it would get her attention. "Hey, Lil?" She inquired, reaching for the woman's hand again. "I...really like you. Like alot. So..." Feeling butterflies rising in her stomach, Natima bowed her head, nervous giggling escaped her lips before she composed herself. Her brain told her to stop talking and so that's what she did. Probably wasn't the best or most smooth way to go about it, but Natima had never been good at this part of dating. She'd just pick up on the point later. The droid would arrive soon after, drinks being set down for the pair, to which Natima was quick to down her glass regardless of what Lil's response would be. Her face cringed at the bizarre taste she was assailed with, and truth be told she was relieved to set that glass down. Oh yea, she was going to be feeling that in a bit, though the debacle of the great taste debate made a great deal of sense to her; though it also sparked something in her memory. Snickering, Natima couldn't help but be reminded of her past lives, something about the drink had definetly sparked it. "You know, years ago I used to be married. I'm almost certain they served this at the ceremony. My maid of honor passed out on the dance floor." She recounted, squeezing Leliana's hand a tad tighter, before releasing it. When the droid returned, Natima could feel the drink kicking in, and knew it was time to pop the question. "Can I get two Nal Hutta Shakedowns, on the rocks please." Shakedown's were not the sort of thing for the faint of heart, and truth be told Natima wasn't a fan. But she had to go that route, given Lil had so drastically stepped things up. As the machine left to complete the order, Natima turned back to Lil, her foot brushing against the woman's leg once again. "Alright, for real this time. Leliana," Natima said aloud, taking in a breath as she clasped her hands together. Staring Leliana in the eyes, she forced the words out of her system. "Would...you like to be my girlfriend?"

She was really hoping the awnser would be yes. If not, well she was at a bar, so that would help a little.

Leliana Leliana

It was always a dangerous game to tease Natima Vando. Even if one got a reaction out of her, she’d just come back at her harder, more deceptively. It was in their nature as assassins, and honestly? Leliana much preferred it over the usual backstabbing. But Leliana was very much taken aback when she felt the redhead’s foot against her own. At first she thought the woman had just moved it closer, until it became a repeated behavior.

So that’s the game she wanted to play?

Leliana returned the gesture, flashing a small competitive smirk. But at the same time, a growing blush was ever apparent across her cheeks. Although that attempt was swiftly thwarted when she felt Natima’s foot trail up along her leg. Drawing a much clear blush out of the assassin.

Okay, the redhead certainly had her attention. If that was her intent, Leliana was solely focused on her. When Natima reached for her hand, Leliana held it out for her to take. Something was coming, that was plainly evident. She had been around and worked with the woman enough to have picked up some of her quirks. Leliana couldn’t help but smile at Natima’s words, then a look of amusement when the woman suddenly burst into a fit of giggles.

There was something about that...that was both amusing and endearing to Leliana. She had always suspected Natima had a number of different lives before she had become a Sith. Of which, she also no doubt had relationships too. And yet here she was, a nervous mess about to ask her out. In hindsight it was pretty obvious what this was. Force knows the two had flirted enough over the years, even during missions.

Leliana took her drink when the droid returned, downing it a bit after Natima had. Much like the redhead, Leliana cringed at the taste, but her attention was quickly diverted by the other assassin’s words. Openly talking about a past life, a former marriage. This was a first from Natima. Leliana gave her a warm smile, giving her hand a reaffirming squeeze.

Whatever had been ordered went over Leliana’s mind, as she was too focused on Natima, waiting for what she said next. And there was no hiding a wide smile that formed across her lips.

Natima, I would love to be your girlfriend.

It seemed tonight was a time for celebrations.

There was a bit of disbelief as Lil said those words. She would love to be her girlfriend. Her. Girlfriend. Natima had a girlfriend, and her name was Leliana. A wide smile broke across Natima's face, as she looked across at the woman for a long moment, putting the pieces together in her mind, until it all clicked.

SHE SAID YES.

Nodding slowly, the reality slowly set in, as Natima could feel a few tears wanting to burst out. She had so many hopes with this new relationship, the first one she had in nearly a decade, with someone that reminded her of the one she had found so long ago. The voices in her head were none to pleased, but Natima had learned that Lil was an exception to those rules some time ago. No, she could get closer to Lil, because Lil understood her, Lil knew what it was like to be her. Things were different now, she was different now. She could have things without the consequences biting her in the rear. Natima bit down on her bottom lip, the desire to kiss her new girlfriend was very much a thing now.

As the droid returned with the drinks, Natima was pulled back into reality, blinking down at the drink set before her. Right, they still had the drinking game going on, but there was a way for both of them to get what they wanted. Giggling, Natima took her chair, moving to Lil's side, and placing herself next to her new girlfriend; drink in hand as she did so. "You know me, I just can't stay away from you." She teased, giving the woman a peck on the cheek before downing the drink set before it. It was every bit as vile as she remembered; but she was certain Lil would give her something else to fixate on before the day was through.

Leliana Leliana

To see Natima so happy and overjoyed, brought an equally wide smile to Leliana’s face. She had no window into the redhead’s mind, but knew she didn’t easily open herself up to others. The past, whatever had happened over her lifetimes, had almost irreparably damaged Natima’s belief in maintaining relationships. Friends? Sure, but not so when it came to loved ones.

Heartbreak had been the theme of the past, and Leliana would be damned if she let it repeat again.

Sure, there was part of her that felt she should get the full picture before committing. But Leliana couldn’t care less. She liked Natima, really liked her. And she understood that while her past had changed her, it did not define her.

Natima strived to be different than those times, and Leliana was more than happy to help in that regard.

Good thing I ain’t going anywhere, any time soon.” She grinned at the redhead, as she picked up her chair and moved it closer. Leliana was tempted to just pull her closer and give her a kiss. But the arrangement made it a tad awkward. Not that she was opposed to having Natima in her lap, but they had other things to focus on right now.

Leliana took her drink and downed it just after Natima did, catching the woman’s disgusted look at the last moment. The assassin immediately wanted to cleanse the taste from her mouth.

Droid! Two Zeltron Zeals.” Time to up the ante some, although now Leliana wanted to ensure they weren’t too drunk to enjoy the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Giggling at the response, Natima stared at the lovely assassin opposite of her, hands clasping together in her lap as she could feel the faintest bit of alchol beginning to take hold. "I really hope not. I'm rather fond of you, obviously." She muttered, feeling a tad antsy as she awaited the new tray of drinks to come back. The sane side of her brain was still telling her what a terrible idea this was, that she was making a massive mistake, that she should cut all ties and run away from this before it backfired. It was only now that she was going to put it a lid on such thoughts, moving closer towards Lil, wanting to do something that she had thought about for far too long.

If nothing else, it would help get that horrible taste off her mind.

"So, I've been waiting a really, really long time to do this." She confessed, her eyes looking away as a flair of color sparked across her face. "But, I want to level with you, before I um...do that. Okay?" She sputtered, pulling back ever so slightly, but not too far away. "I've...gone through partners in my life more than I'd like to admit. But...I really, really like you. You're special to me, and I feel...things when I'm with you. Like, a connection that I can't have with anyone else." Her face grew to nearly be as red as her hair, the Shi'ido was clearly self destructing as the eyes of Lil were upon her. "So thanks. I guess." With that said, Natima moved in for a kiss, her hands grabbing for Lil's hands, as she hoped to get a rather uncomfortable moment from this night; right on time as well, as the droid arrived with the pairs drinks. After a rather awkward observation of the two women, the droid left the pair to finish their moment; something Natima was hoping would last for several long moments.

Leliana Leliana

Last edited:
It was an odd feeling for the young assassin to actually feel happiness. For all her life, she had been trained to use such emotions as tools. To lure in a target under false pretences, draw them closer for a fatal strike. The environment she grew up in wasn’t particularly ‘warm’, nor the people that surrounded her.

She had been raised to be a cold-hearted assassin.

And yet she couldn’t feel anything but warmth right now. Butterflies in her chest as Natima drew closer, the redhead’s face growing steadily as red as her hair. It was a cute sight, one Leliana had seen before but not quite to this extent. She said nothing, and let Natima speak what she needed. The redhead was opening her heart to her, and it was something Leliana knew wasn’t easy for her.

Leliana returned the kiss, tempted to pull the redhead closer but entwined fingers stopped her.

Completely ignoring the serving droid, it wasn’t until it was out of sight that the two finally parted. Leliana smiled warmly at Natima, a thumb rubbing against the back of the redhead’s hand, while the other slipped away and gently caressed the side of her face.

We should’ve done this ages ago.

It was everything she could have wanted and maybe a little more. Truthfully, this whole night had been nothing but getting more than she bargained for. Heck, this started off as a celebration and turned into making Lil her girlfriend, so frankly things couldn't get much better in the eyes of the Shi'ido. Her mind going blank from the kiss, Natima stuttered out a response as the pair broke away from their kiss, too rattled to say anything else. Staring at the smiling face before her, Natima's gaze immediately dropped, her head leaning forward to the point that she was nearly face first into Lil's chest, as she was giggling all the while; and she didn't get giggly this often. Maybe the alcohol was taking it's toll on her.

"You're so right, honestly wanted to kiss you since our 'practice mission', but you know, self control and all."
Still holding the woman's hand, Natima righted herself, enjoying the sensation of Lil's hand against her face, the Sith leaning into the touch as she let out a long sigh. How long had it been since she felt this sensation? Far too long in her books. Lil was right, this was very much overdue. "Honestly, I was concerned you might not have felt the same, but...well it's silly to even say that now so...." Pausing, Natima took a moment to take her drink and finish it off quickly, immediately going back to laying against her newly acquired girlfriend. "I want to just...go back to my place with you, and hold you, and know that everything is going to be fine from here on out..." If only life was that simple.

Leliana Leliana

Natima’s giggling was infectious, and Leliana found herself joining her with own small laugh. There were good and happy emotions all around, an unfamiliar sight for two people who were both Sith and assassins. But Leliana supposed that was a good thing, keeping them from falling into the pit of insanity, halting them from stepping closer to becoming less human.

She had already been feeling that, with the ever constant presence of the shadows in her mind. Leliana had felt more monster than human, especially as it became more frequent that she relied on those powers. She assumed it was only natural that Natima would be the one for her. The redhead’s reactions to seeing her more monstrous side had been one of interest, not fear.

I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t felt the same temptation back then.” She truly had, but had to also deal with a conflicted heart at the time, when she was still ‘dating’ Quinn. “But we were caught up in a right mess within a city that turned chaotic.

Leliana downed her own drink and just sighed, sinking into the seat as she continued to hold Natima. Arms wrapping around the redhead to keep her close. She was already enjoying the warmth it brought, although she was certain part of that warmth was also the work of the alcohol she had consumed.

Why don’t we?” She asked, humming quietly. “I think we’ve probably got a few more drinks in us before it’s going to be an issue getting back. So why don’t we get something to go, and head back to your place?

It was funny, looking back to everything now, this had all stemmed from that stupid training mission. Though, if not for that she never would have seen Lil in action. So, that was worth it, despite the blood loss and near death experiences that it came along with. "I mean, I was sorta falling for you when I first saw you, but your shadow tricks were...well I thought it was really cool. Then you took care of me, literally swept me off my feet, and probably are the only reason that crabby overseer didn't execute me when we got home so..." Smiling like a moron, Natima hugged the woman tightly, though released it as Leliana suggested they take this party home. Pulling back ever so slightly, Natima's face was aglow. "I know just what to get!"

Looking for her server droid, Natima called the unit over, and slammed her credit chit down. "I need two hot chocolates to go please!" She almost shouted, her excitement getting the better of her, but she managed to reign it in. Snickering to herself, she glanced to Lil, her cheeks a shade of purple as she couldn't stop giggling. "Sorry, just...you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

Leliana Leliana

Leliana blushed at Natima’s words, knowing she was the exact same. Their first mission together had been a bit of a revelation for the assassin. She had always been fascinated with the redhead, wanting to know more about her. What kind of lives had she lived before, what was it like being a Shi’ido? That day had certainly enlightened her on the latter, with Natima’s use of her shifting abilities.

But it had made her realize just how cold her relationship with Quinn was at the time. Started by Leliana’s desire to get in the Princess’ good graces. A time when the assassin was more focused and procuring connections with people of power.

Where Quinn was cold, Natima was warm.

Leliana didn’t say anything about Nat’s mention of the Overseer. Because she wasn’t wrong, the reason why she hadn’t punished or outright executed Natima was because of Leliana. She wasn’t going to lay a hand on a student of the Pale Assassin. Even though her placement in the academy was a form of punishment, Leliana’s connection still held sway over the Overseer’s personal wishes.

The assassin laughed, amusement clear in her expression as she watched Natima practically bounce with excitement. It was too damn infectious, and if it were anyone else the immense amount of emotion would’ve seen Leliana walk away. With Natima though? She just wanted to hold her closer.

She watched as the server droid returned, and if it was possible to show emotion, no doubt would’ve bore an ‘damn kids’ expression. Leliana smiled as Natima seemed to realise how excitable she was getting, and the assassin couldn’t help but find it adorable.

Oh, I’ve a fairly good idea how long.

It had just taken Leliana a bit longer to realize what she had been missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom