Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Datamining Debacle

On Coruscant, inside a rinky-dink holonet cafe, Anastasia massaged the bridge of her nose. The flight out here had been a long one, but ultimately necessary for the task at hand. She'd barely slept. If the traffic she'd detected on Nar Shaddaa was true, then they had a big security breach, but frankly as good as she was she wasn't confident enough to go to Gorba with what she had. She needed third party confirmation.

To: [member="Munin"]

Munin, my boss has a problem. I detected some irregularities from the data hub in Nar Shaddaa. Take a look yourself and let me know what you find.

-Anastasia

//Encryption\\
::CoruscantDataTerminal5532442/User-Kalashnikova::
Irregularities?
I will look into it.
-Munin
//Encryption\\

//Encryption\\
::CoruscantDataTerminal5532442/User-Kalashnikova::

Nar Shaddaa's network systems are not compromised. They are functioning ordinarily, however...

A central point seems to be drawing data upon itself.

Through multiple routes, access points, and servers but eventually leading back to the same place.

I cannot say what or where, just that it is. Nar Shaddaa's central communications have been co-opted by something.

-Munin

//Encryption\\

To: [member="Munin"]
Weird, but that matches up with the data I was getting. We'll take it from here. Thanks. You should get the funds tomorrow. If we need anything else we'll be in touch.

-Anastasia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom