Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Data Lattice Encasement Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
000000000105109658_3.jpg

Image Source: HERE
Intent: Personal and unique containment device for a developing Artificial Intelligence
Development Thread: If Needed
Manufacturer: Gotal'Veman Arms & Armor/Mandal Hypernautics/MandalTech
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Kiber Crystal, Hjarna Stone, Electrum
Description: A pen like device resembling an almost USB drive like shape with which the J.A.R.V.I.S. artificial intelligence can be stored within and interact, it is sheathed in mostly black hjarna stone surrounding an intricately sculpted and carved kyber cyrstal lattice which is an exact replicate of a flash cloned brain of an altered and enhanced clone of Ijaat himself. This hjarna stone also caps an electrum wire mesh to allow hard contact and transfer interface at will to a specific outside device. It also contains a holoprojector capable of projecting a 1'x1'x1' cubed holographic image with which the AI within this housing can interact with and influence the outside world. Contained within it as well as various common transmitters and receivers of RFID, IRF, Bluetooth and the like to allow the device to let J.A.R.V.I.S. communicate with the world at large as well. In addition, the device itself has a large collection of terabytes of data storage(enough to form a large sized database) and state of the art processing power, to allow an impressive amount of 'memory' for the A.I. and a processing speed that is noticeably faster than most human reaction times.

This device also comes with several hard coded defense programs and redundancy defense systems to make it difficult for all but the most talented slicers to interact with J.A.R.V.I.S. unauthorized, though being hard-connected to a device makes the contained A.I. more vulnerable via any flaws or deficiencies that must be protected from by the contained Artificial Intelligence.

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Silara Kuhn said:
[member="Ijaat Akun"]
Could you give me a rough amount of data you expect for this to store?
Errrrrr.... You mean a file size? I have no idea how to quantify the 'file size' of an Artificial Intelligence if that is what you are asking. It's not intended to be able to ever store anything other than the A.I., which is hardcoded into it by the kyber lattice... Did you just mean extra storage, so to speak, fo rthe AI to play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom