Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dashka's coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
9e5b02f10fda599c50e427a729417e0c.jpg

Image Source: https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/225180050090959271/
Intent: A personal armor for Dashka soon
Development Thread:na

Manufacturer: unknown / Dashka Soon
Model: NA
Affiliation: Dashka soon
Modularity: no
Production: Unique

Material: , Armorweve, Carbonfiber copper
Classification: Anti-Blaster, Anti-Ballistic
Weight: 7kg.
Quality: 7
Special Features: blaster resistant
Strengths: blaster resistant. resistant to some chemicals.
Weaknesses: Fairly heavy not saber resistant.
Description: a heavy black and orange jacket it has been lined with a mesh of copper.
it is fairly heavy and is used to protect her Cybernetics.

Primary Source:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Dashka Soon"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

Dashka Soon said:
Beskarweve

Dashka Soon said:
Strengths: Beska =weve

Dashka Soon said:
Special Features: Beskaweve
  • This material does not exist to my knowledge. If you can locate a canon reference to Beskarweave please link it, otherwise Beskar (Mandalorian Iron) is just that, a metal.

Dashka Soon said:
Strengths: Beska =weve Weaknesses: Fairly heavy and heavy ti non cyborgs Description: a heavy black and orange jacket it has been lined with a mesh of Beska. it is fairly heavy and is used to protect her Cybernetics.
  • Please spend a bit more time on these sections. Consider practical strengths and weaknesses and include details relating to the armor with the descriptions. Look to other submissions if you need some assistance with inspiration or guidance, or ask your peers to lend a hand with ideas if you're having trouble fleshing out submissions.
One final note: The development thread linked is sorely insufficient for the acquisition of Beskar, namely for two reasons:
  1. Your posts consisted of less than 25% of the total thread count (5 posts of 25)
  2. More specifically, the content within those posts were one or two sentences in length, which in total would constitute roughly 2 quality posts.
I'm going to need more substantial development if you want to put Beskar into this submission. I can't in good faith pass a submission using a highly sought after restricted material that other writers spend a large chunk of time writing for with only this much to go on.

[member="Dashka Soon"]

Okay, that is fine. The only other thing that needs attention then would be:

Dashka Soon said:
Weight: 7kg.

Dashka Soon said:
Weaknesses: Fairly heavy and heavy ti non cyborgs
  • 7kg isn't too heavy, it's relatively normal. I would say to either increase the weight a bit more, or switch out the weakness for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom