Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dashka's blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
gun_03.jpg

gun_02.jpg

Image Source: http://vivdconcepts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/ulysses-31.html
Intent: Personal weapon for Dashka Soon
Development Thread: if needed
Manufacturer: Unknown / Dashka Soon
Model: na
Affiliation: Dashka Soon
Modularity: Blade can be fitted to different places.
Production: Unique
Material: Sarrassian iron , Durite

Classification: Blaster
Size: Handheld
Length: 20 cm 0.2 meters
Weight: 5 kg
Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister, Diatium power-cell.
Ammunition Capacity: 50 shots
Effective Range: standard mid range. at around 6 meters
Rate of Fire: semi-automatic
Special Features: Lightsaber attachment
Strengths: plasma shots
Weaknesses: burns threw power-cells fast. and is verry heavy.
Description: made to be as powerful as a rifle but as small as a standard blaster.
unfortunately it is as heavy as a brick.
the lightsaber shoto batonet can be skid into several slid clips on the pistol. and be ysed as a bayonet or seperate weapon.
as with everything to do with Dashks the gun is a mystery its history is a mystery save that it is old its meal of choice is its self strange as it is usualy used in holy items and relics.
Primary Source: (Please link the source of another writer's submission that you are modifying for your use; only necessary for "Chaos Canon" submissions)

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Dashka Soon said:
Sarrassian iron
I'm not necessarily against this, but I'm sort of curious...why Sarrassian iron?

Dashka Soon said:
Weight: 10 kg

It's cool that you're going for a pretty hefty blaster pistol (kind of reminds me of the Bryar Pistol, but I would probably suggest cutting this weight in half. For comparison's sake, 10 kilograms is roughly the weight of a medium, belt-fed machine gun in the real world.

Dashka Soon said:
Effective Range: standard mid range.
How would this weapon's range compare to a standard blaster rifle or a standard blaster pistol?

Dashka Soon said:
Description: made to be as powerful as a rifle but as small as a standard blaster. unfortunately it is as heavy as a brick.
Can you flesh this out a bit more so that it is several sentences long? Some things you may want to consider including: How did your character acquire this weapon? Why were those materials chosen for its construction? Who was the unknown party who originally came up with the design? How does the weapon (realistically) work with its lightsaber bayonet lug?

Dashka Soon said:
Weight: 10 kg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom