Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inactivechar01

I
Jedi Enclave, Deneba
[member="Dune Rhur"]; [member="Thema Csapla"]; [member="Cath Lorr"]; [member="Ashmedai"]
Controlling Cowboys from Hell

Two of the sliced bikers would cough out their infected blood at the Jedis' faces before death. The disease of Ebola transferred successfully. A true last stand for the cause.

The rest of the Cowboys from Hell would immediately begin retreat and fire another salvo of missiles before flinging the missile launchers back on their backs.

Their purpose here was done. Time to retreat and cause mayhem elsewhere while the appearance of a powerful Sith Lord would continue the aim of destruction at the enclave.

Various Evac Points, City of Meru, Deneba

[member="Darth Mephirium"]; [member="Gray Raxis"]

There were various more Children of the Damned spread around the City of Meru. All were citizens, all were damned by fate, all had their eyes open.

They would play their act in this play, as well.

As the numerous soldiers gathered and began supporting civilians, helping them escape the massacre that had previously occurred due to the three massive self-explosions that had rocked central parts of the City of Meru, few of the Children of the Damned proceed with their role to flee as shocked civilians.

Four to be specific with thermex charge belts under their clothes., on four different evac points would detonate when they had gathered around as much people as possible. Maximizing the damage and final toll. The chaos, panic and large amount of people were instrumental in their eventual success.

Meanwhile, below in the city's sewers a massive explosive was being carried by two men on a repulsorlift. Their direction was one - the City Hall.

Symbolic.

--

The Harbinger magnificently conducted the orchestra and slowly dragged it to its overture.

MERU ENCLAVE - BASEMENT

As [member="Thema Csapla"] spoke, the man in the frosty spacesuit unfolded straps and clips from the sides of the inflated survival spheres. The straps soon formed a web, surrounding him in a circle of the capsules, all linked to each other and a central harness.

"You're cold," said one of the younglings.

The man didn't look up from his work. "Yeah," he said absently, tightening a strap, "I pulled point one-eight for a couple thousand parsecs in a Koensayr Softshell. Not my favorite suit for this kind of thing." He blinked and looked up. "You kids won't get cold, though. It's a real short jaunt to Dressel, and that puts us on the Mara Corridor. That's a nice safe place, most of it. My wife and I, we named it after our daughter. Got a lot of friends out around Dressel. Won't even have to land: there's a Silk starbase where a couple people owe me a favor."

He tightened the last strap and stood, glancing at the Chiss. "From there, I'll see to it that they get back to Yutan once the dust settles. If I can't get through without risk to them, I'll take them down the Mara to Silver territory for a bit." Padded hands clapped together, spattering the storeroom floor with drops of melted frost. "All right, kids, each one of these survival capsules has a zipper. Go head and open up, and get inside. Two to a capsule, and make sure you use the fresher first if you think you're gonna need to go in the next little while."

The sounds of zippers filled the air. A handful of younglings visited the basement refresher. Others paired off, some willingly and some not, and crammed themselves into spheres built for a single adult apiece. There would just barely be enough. As each capsule got its full complement of two younglings, the man crouched and resealed the sphere's pressure flaps over the closed zippers. Once the last younglings were inside and the last seals shut, the man stepped over the harness links between two of the capsules. He got into the central harness and clipped it shut, then hefted the final module of his backpack. A glowing haze surrounded him and the ring of capsules, just for a moment: a particle shield powering up.

The space suit's helmet tilted as the sound of weapons fire reverberated down from the enclave's upper levels. "I'm sorry, Padawan Csapla. One trip really is the best I can do."

The Force warped again, more powerfully than before. Roiling blue-white radiance scoured the shadows from every corner of the storeroom. The light had a dynamic turbulence to it, more than you would see in your average trip through hyperspace, though about what you'd notice if you decanted too close to a planet. The seemed to come from him, or behind him somehow. It swelled to include the ring of capsules. They, and he, flickered with pseudomotion. There was a crash, a mindboggling sound of stone breaking against shields and a hyperspace bubble. Blue light flared in the same instant, and a moment later, the man in the space suit was gone, along with the children in the survival capsules. The hyperlight vanished in their wake, as abruptly as a door closing. The overhead lights shattered.

Thema Csapla stood alone in the dark ruins of the enclave basement. The wall between main chamber and storeroom had been torn away, shoved aside, and smoke rose from the warped mop bucket. The hand sanitizer refills ignited and dripped blue fire down the drain. There was less debris from the wall than there should have been. The Force went quiet: all those younglings' anxieties no longer poured themselves into the ambient matrix of the temple. They and their fears were impossibly far away now, and someone else's problem.

Objective: Cause Mayhem
Allies: The Black Empire
Enemy: The Republic and there cruel ways
Equipment: Hide Armour, two red lightsabers, two woe bringers and a speeder bike
Note: I am now a Knight, new tags incoming. :D

As Harley got on her speeder bike, she turned around and leveled a shot of at the rancor. She knew [member="Gray Raxis"] was trying to calm the beats, so she shot it in the head. It was not enough to kill it, but more than enough to enrage it. She then set off towards her next destination, the prison. Most of people on the planet would known that a lot pirates where recently captured, during the initial campaign to establish a republic presents on the planet, and the sector. She also knew as the prison guards where lightly armed, and in this state of emergency a truck full of H.T.E Scout Carbines was on there way to them. Her job intercept it and steal the truck, free the pirates, carry on unleashing hell.

She then head out to where the truck was going to, in hopes to intercept it. As she traveled she saw the freed dog and cats, running around the city. People fleeing into the desert straight into the arms of [member="Balaya Praelior"], boy what she would do with them was anybody's guess. Harley soon caught up to the truck, as she guide alongside the vehicle, she began wrapping tape around the accelerator. As she finished doing that she stood up on the bike, shot the window with the blaster and jumped on the driver. He looked stunned, and she then shot him. She pushed his streaming corpse to side of the truck, and began driving it towards the prison. She also pressed the horn a lot, for no reason than it sounded good. Anyone with any sense would know what was happening, she was going to ram the prison.

Deneba East Desert
Allies: ?
Enemies: ?

Something was near her as she looked at the things.. dogs and cats from... why would someone create a zoo on a backworld desert planet with barely a functioning town around the spaceport. Smart though when it came to it her mind was thinking about the delusions that some might have been feeling from the heat as most of the lives lost on the planet that were not running away from the spaceport. It wasn't much but she stayed there looking at the creatures and slid two amulets out from her pouches working on them. "Go, kill." She focused on them and her own aura of domination while looking at the small buildings and pointed to different things. There were being there killing people as a show of.... what? There was no cunning in it, this displayed no honor or power. It showed they were cowardly enough to go after people who couldn't put up a fight against them. "Go now protect your home." She stayed letting them run off as the creatures seemed to get more vicious sending the energies into them before she continued going back to working the magics and the spell she was preparing for while she looked out at things.

Objective: Evacuate the civilians
Allies: People who don't shoot at me, [member="Willam Forlon"] [member="Darth Mephirium"] [member="Marrius Connors"]
Enemies: People who do shoot at me, [member="The Harbinger"] [member="Harley"] [member="Xenro"]

Gray stood up on the building watching the crowd. Troops had already arrived in the city and were working to evacuate civilians like he was doing. He could see it all from his roof top perch, so he knew reinforcements from the perimeter guards were unlikely to happen. The two rancor had even gotten their fill and had found an abandoned house to sleep in. That was good, the two beasts were as much victims here as the people were. But them running loose wouldn't be good either. Who knew how long they would be full for and his suggestion to not eat civilians would stick for. Either way, he had a breather to focus on the crowds and their emotions.

Each and every individual was being sensed via the force to gauge their state. Those that needed soothing energy were given it to calm them down. Those that were paranoid he put them at ease so they weren't thinking every other person was going to kill them. And those that felt sinister.......Gray turned his attention fully to the person. He leaped down from the roof top and hurried over to them. As the person saw him coming, he could sense panic and fear overwhelm them. They were up to something and they had been caught. They moved to do something with something under their clothing, but Gray didn't know what it was. He didn't know what they were up to, and he didn't care right now. Instead Gray used the force to throw them man high up into the sky.

The person was up so far that they were almost unidentifiable and exploded into a big fiery ball of flames. Bits and pieces of them rained down, but aside from some panic no damage was done to the people. That was good, but he had to focus on calming everyone down again. He also knew they couldn't be or wouldn't be the only ones mixed into the crowd up to something. He would have to double his efforts to filtering out the terrorists from the civilians, and it would require his full attention. Thankfully most of the civilians had made it out of the city from his part of the city by this point. The biggest problem was he wouldn't notice if someone arrived from the perimeter crew while he worked on eliminating the hidden agents from the crowd.

Location: Meru City, Deneba, Deneba System, Maerdocian Sector
Allies: The Black Empire & Allies
Enemies: The Galactic Republic & Allies
Gear:
UAv1-BEHD/MB "Bastardized" Beskar'gam
• 1x 53-R High-yield Thermite Explosive Charge
• 1x AI-001 Pulsar-class Starfighter

CHARACTER ARC: GHOST
CHAPTER I: HEIRS OF DARKNESS

Much to his relief, hundreds of feet in the air, Jansal had entirely failed to encounter any resistance; not that such a thing mattered, it's not like he was doing any harm compared to the symphony of explosions rocking the city below - accompanied, undoubtedly, by numerous blaster bolts and lightsaber duels. Here, in the air, he felt safe - serene, even; it was like, above the chaos, he had his own little safe house among the clouds. To be quite honest, he had little taste for such events; he was simply here to blend in - it was a mistake to sign up with these people, at least without pay. If some Sith Lord decided to make it rain, then at least he could abide by his father's code; that mask of professionalism could slip on, he could do his thing, then continue to never sleep at night. But that wasn't the case, he was expected to act off some feigned ideology; something he couldn't do. So that's why he decided to climb this tower, it was an escape; he could lurk inside, plant explosives, then evacuate the structure safely away from the chaos; it was like an apology to his karma.

Though the hunger remained, like a dark passenger, he had no intention of selling his dogma to the darkness just yet; rather, he would abide in his own way, without sacrificing his principles.

Another set of explosions ignited below, quite nearby in fact; without his magnetic soles, he would have undoubtedly been sent tumbling to the street below. Nonetheless, it made him sweat; if they shot down this tower with him on the side, not that it would ever matter - these guys were as self-sacrificing as they came, he doubted his jetpack could counteract the momentum with the weight of his armor factored in. "Chit," he cursed. Yes, taking the stairs would have been easier and faster, but he was wasting time - that was the whole point; but, when the perspective changed from keeping himself busy otherwise join in a massacred to keeping himself busy otherwise be massacred, well, naturally his disposition changed. He began to move to the left, across the metallic hull, one slow step at a time; each time he moved, a thumb would come to his wrist, tap, and undo a boot from the surface. Luckily, when it came to the glass, it slipped and lost its friction like any good boot would; all that he needed was the inertia.

He kicked, thumb on the pad again: he felt a heat blast against his lower back - his jetpack coming to life. This threw his body back, still latched on to the rope - the angle would have to be perfect, otherwise he'd flow to the right, slam into the metal surface, and comically die. But he calculated his trajectory - he flew into the window, shattering the glass with his feet, and swung into an open room, filled to the brim with frightened people who flung themselves at his feet, begging for mercy. He stopped and pondered, then drew his arms up in the air; "I'm not one of them," he announced. "I am here to, uh . . ." What was he here for? "To protect you." Dead, wide eyes; no one believed him. "Fine," he coughed, stepping around the perimeter of the space, until he found himself at the doorway; still they stayed behind. His conscious still tugged at him. He turned, arms raised above his head; chin tilted up - clearly, physically, explaining what he meant: "I'm unarme-" Pow. They flung himself at him, sensing the opportunity to strike; an entire hall filled with writhing bodies, all intent at tearing him to pieces. They shouted, they screamed - damning his very existence for the sins he had never intended to commit:

Terrorist.

Killer.

Monster.

You'd think something would snap, but it didn't; the blows couldn't hurt him - they were weakened by the conflict, too. Pale fists pounded against him, attempting to rip the armor away, to no avail - he just stood there and took it, wondering what the hell he was doing here.

Spacebook [Find Friends ____________________ ] [My Profile] [Home] [Find Friends]

Keep your account secure and easy to use!​
Greetings User!, we're here to help you protect your account. Add your mobile commfrequency to your account so you can reset your password if you ever need to, find friends, get holocomm updates and more. Only you will see your frequency​
What's on your mind today, Valued User?

Favorites:
News Feed

What the kark is going on outside? There's gunshots, people fighting, screaming, this is crazy
It's not safe....I don't know what to do....I got Lizzy and the kids out hiding with Uncle Jane, But
I'm still worried. I don't know what to do I....I...We can't let this happen! This is our home, these
are our families being threatened! We have to take a stand! Let's meet up by the Rusty Nail, bring
any kind of guns you have. Let's show these freaks who they're messing with!

Like Comment Share
You and 37 Others like this 15 Comments
Haelterman Pascal: My superhero :) smakelijk hd ;)
Sophie Zhou: Pls share
Amie Ritzervald: Watching the news .......wow...They're killing everyone. They would murder millions and start a war we can't win so they....what? look good? They just started killing us....but have no back up, no friends, no one to help them when the rest of the world retaliates and bombs the hell out of them....
Show More?

Press Enter to Write a Post

Apps:
Live Video
Games

Objective:
* 9th Republic Assault Group
* Nagato - Recommissioned Bulwark Mk III Battlecruiser (III Corps command)
Allies :The Galactic Republic, [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Salmakk"] @Veiere Arenais
Enemies: Terrorist forces and their coalition of evil.

The cloud whipped up by the landing battlecruisers filled the sky around the massive ships spread out in all directions like a storm of dust and sand. Each vessel dwarfing the spaceport and small city of the worlds population. The rolling dust moved out away from the Bulwarks leaving only the top half of them visible from distance. The giant ships sat still now like a triple-peaked mountain range standing nearly two kilometers tall. Forlorn stood looking out the bridges forward view port at the star port in the distance. from hit perch high above the desert, he could see all the way across the small port and city to the mountains in the distance and the Enclave housed there. His thoughts immediately settled upon the young training there and their teachers.

"Captain, Have peackeeper squadron prepped and ready to launch. Also have red squadron prep We need to get troops to the enclave as soon as we can. Als have Colonel Connors begin deployment operations." Said Forlon as he returned his gaze out across the port and city to the orange and tan mountain range in the distance. His executive officer returned from issuing the orders and handed Forlon a data pad. HE read over the text which was the initial report from a forward observation squad of the attack on the port, It was bloody. The fire grew in the pit of his stomache as he handed the pad back to his XO. "Captain, Open a priority command channel. Have it override all frequencies and transmit in the clear. I do not care who is listening." said Forlon. He knew people were dying down beloow on the deset floor. The sand now reaching what appeared to be civilians fleeing the town. He felt for them but there was no way to have landed and not caused the cloud.

"Open sir" said his XO with a nod at the communications console. Forlon returned the gesture and spoke over the channel to anyone listening to any Republic communications channels.

"Too anyone listening to this. I am Supreme Commander Willam Forlon of the GGalacticRepublic. Today this world has come under assault by a group of terrorist governments working together to sew chaos and havoc. They come with false promises of peace while killing all of your men women and children. These governments mean you ill will, do not be fooled by any propaganda message you may hear. These individuals attacked a civilian outpost for no other reason that the Republic was here to help you build a better future for your people and form a bond of friendship between your world and the other worlds of the Republic. We came here to support your world in its own governance and to offer open trade and support for your economy. Now that world, Your world has been set upon bu dogs nipping at any and all heels they come across. They did not attack our forces here, They did not target Republic assets, they chose their victims at chance, and with no forethought as to who or what they were. They came to kill your people." Forlon paused for a moment to watch as the sand began to clear in the distance and settle to the world's dry cracked surface. HE looked around him at the crew standing watching him as he spoke. He imagined the crews of the other ships doing the same. The men in the hanger looking up from their work listening to him. The assault troops in the lower hold about to deploy pausing to hear his words. HE had to motivate them now. He had spoken about who and what was gong on now was time to give people hope. To inspire them to fight on against the odds presented them. To look to the Republic as a beacon of freedom and hope for all of the galaxy as a whole not just this small world. HE closed his eyes to draw the words he needed then spoke again.

"I am the Republic, the men and women here that offer assistance are the republic. We are not here to rule you or impose our will upon you. We are here to offer you and your world a future free from the fear that now grasps your world. We are the Republic and we are here to help you if you want it. If you do not are for our assistance then that is fine. We must provide it to anyone who does. Please find a place to hide until this is over. For those who look for help, Those who are afraid. Scared of what is happening now on your world. Please let the Republic Help you. I have landed three large vessels east of your city and will be taking anyone who needs help. We will have food, medical assistance and a safe place for you and your families. Please look to the east at the sky and the three mountain like forms. Those are there for you and your families. We have come to keep you safe and protect you from the battle raging on your world. For any Republic forces who need assistance, please contact us on Republic Command Frequency seven My officers will do their best to support you in whatever capacity you need. Get people to safty, find a place to hide and keep down. IF you cannot let us know and we will retrieve you or defense you where you are. We need to save everyone we can. That is our main objective from this point on. Only engage if necessary and pull back out of the city. Make your way to our secured zone if you can. If not may the force be with you. We are the Republic and this day will see us not victorious over an enemy, not standing on the mound of the enemy after battle. This day will see us saving lives. It will see us securing a future for the people of Denaba and It will see us uphold the As was once said of the republic centuries ago today rings true more than any day we in our lives have seen. We must keep faith in our republic for the day we stop believeing is the day we all lose. This will not be that day!" Forlon finished his speech and nodded to the communications officer to close the channel. He looked out at the world before him with a different kind of feeling in his stomach. Not the one of anger he had a few minutes earlier, Now pride filled his body. His mind spun for a moment as he thought about the Republic, his republic. He may not be happy with it all and he may not like may of the directions it has been lead in but It was the Republic. It was not the political engine that strove to drive it of the lines of troops and ships that protected it. It was the citizen who looked at the symbol and knew they were safe. That was the Republic he loved.

9th Assault Group 10,010 meters
Landed and supporting evacuation operations in east desert
Nagato - Bulwark MK III-Battlecruisers 2,500 meters
Kongo -Bulwark MK III-Battlecruisers 2,500 meters
Fuso - Bulwark MK III-Battlecruisers 2,500 meters

Supporting landed fortresses above the landing zone

Momi - DP20 frigate 120 meters
Asashio -DP20 frigate 120 meters
Matsu - DP20 frigate 120 meters
Fubuki -DP20 frigate 120 meters
Akizuki - DP20 frigate 120 meters
Kagero - DP20 frigate 120 meters

Orbiting Denaba securing space above starport and landing zone

Kaga - Liberator-class Cruiser 470 meters
Akagi - Liberator-class Cruiser 470 meters
Tone - Strike-class medium cruiser 450 meters
Mogami - Strike-class medium cruiser 450 meters

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
Allies: Republic and Co.
Enemies: Terrorist Warcriminals

Vorian returned a stiff nod to Cyril and the two of them strode out of the spaceport together. The young Jedi Knight could not help but note how deserted, how desolate the streets seem to be. A few corpses still slumped against walls and laid in gutters for the carrion birds and vermin to feast upon. In the distance, tracers lit up the sky whilst the echo of the faint blaster and slugthrower fire signaled sporadic skirmishes continuing to occur in certain sectors of the city. It made his blood boil, how a few psychopaths could intentionally inflict so much carnage and death so quickly, while much of the galaxy simply watched on, casually.

Sickening.

The Arkanian paused and cast his milky eyes over a company of white armored soldiers. The 501st. And not one of those pretender organizations too. From what he had heard, these were the real deal -- .. genuine descent from the original warriors of the clone's war. The formation that once proudly wore the moniker of 'Vader's fist' into battle had a history filled equally with deceit, triumph, betrayal and victory. It was perhaps a ironic twist of fate that these men now once again fought on the side of the Republic against tyranny.. but for how long? He had heard these men served a Sith Lord before Cyril somehow managed to urge them to his service. Whatever the case, as long as they maintained loyalty to the greater good, he supposed the elite warriors would prove valiant crusaders for the cause of democracy.

Vorian paused patiently as Cyril ordered the men about with the casual precision of a well-oiled machine. If nothing else, they were personally loyal to the man once known as Mephirium. After a brief speech that bolstered the morale of the 501st Legion, the Arkanian Jedi drove his slender legs in the direction of Cyril.

"I-.. I know it's a priority to help the evacuate the city, but we should be going after the foul creatures that perpetuated this, cut out the heart of the disease."

Alyona Volkovna (Алёна)

Алёна Вохин (Light of the Voxyn)
Alyona stood calmly by the large door of the ship's hangar bay. The wind whipped through her hair and tugged at her clothes as she stared down at the Jedi Temple nestled within the crook of the mountain below. Reports of heinous acts of terror had struck the Republic media hours ago and it didn't take long for the Sith to be marked as the source of all the wanton violence. Having already been local, Alyona and her partner, [member=Bryn'jarr Astaris] had been deployed with a single mandate:

Kill the Assailants

From Master [member=Ylva Alfrún]'s lips Alyona had heard the words come. "I don't care how you do it, and I don't care what it costs. These vagrants have claimed far too many already in their absurd purges and warpaths. I want them dead, and I want them delivered to me." Alyona had signed off on the transmission with a smile, the Echani in her shoving the Jedi into a forgotten corner of her mind. "Astaris," she'd barked from the communications bay of the frigate, "We've got a mission." The older Jedi had taken to the idea of slitting Sith throats with glee, and together they'd quickly prepared for the task ahead.

Alyona looked out across the small spaceport now, listening to crazed reports of rancor tearing through the station, and countless dead civilians from a series of barbarous attacks. "They want barbarism?" Alyona muttered to herself as she tugged tight the straps of her bracers. "Astaris! Get back here, we're nearing the drop zone." She shouted over her shoulder, then looked ahead again, tightening the straps of her other arm. "I'll give you barbarism, you pathetic fecks." Alyona stretched briefly and checked the other plates of her light armor. The suit resting over her shoulders was light, meant to turn an energy bolt or stop a knife or blade, but wouldn't do much against lightsabers and the like. If need-be she could dump it, but wasn't expecting to. Her remaining gear was strapped on nicely, a boot-knife and a quad of grenades in pouches along the small of her back, out of sight.
As she heard Brin'jarr's footsteps coming up behind her on the gangplank, Alyona caught sight of her target. He was tall, dark and handsome, and Alyona knew him only by the name [member=Ashmedai]. "I'll see you on the ground, Astaris." Alyona called as she stepped off the ship and into the wind, wrapping her ample chest in her arms and holding her feet together. Bryn'jarr knew the target, he'd seen the Sith's face. Alyona shot like a spear toward the earth, her left hand feeling for the metal cylinder of Luke Skywalker's ancient, reclaimed lightsaber. Unclipping it as the wind roared in her ears, Alyona opened her arms and turned the weapon downward. The brilliant green-white blade ignited with a sharp snap-hiss and as the ashen-haired woman crashed into the earth behind the tall, dark Sith Lord, she poured every bit of her malice and disdain for evil into the rock at his feet, sending forth an explosion of kinetic and concussive force as the ground splintered and shattered.

506392084.jpg

Objective: Provide Aid
Allies: [member="Willam Forlon"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | others aiding the people of Deneba
Enemies: apparently the Ebola virus

C-5PO led him into the communication chamber used by the Rugen construction project's managers to communicate offworld. his squidlike eyes briefly swept across its expanse. A large holo-projector linked to a subspace radio sprouted up in the room, casting an ethereal blue glow on its white walls and a handful of empty carboplas crates. The droid waddled up to a control on the holo-projector before gesturing for the mon calamari to sit down on one of the crates. He did so, albeit reluctantly. A brief burst of static erupted from the speakers before the local sector news station came on. Salmakk found himself looking at a fuzzy image of a brunette woman looking right back at him, as if he were in a holo-conference call.

"-one of our sources states that the attacks are thought to be perpetuated by dark side-inspired terrorists, with at least one expert stating that this could be the work of the Sith Triumvirate. As of yet, these claims are not validated, though it does appear that at least one dark side aligned force-user is leading an attack on the Republic enclave there..."

The anchor disappeared to be replaced with images and footage of the attacks, though her commentary continued. A scrawling feed on the bottom showed several posts from Spacebook as well several other local headlines, including the appearance of an Ithorian herdship at Beris. That interested him less than the other headlines, in which local companies and other governments announced pledges and monetary aid to support the victims of the attacks. He folded his webbed hands and leaned forward. I'm right nearby, and yet I can barely do anything. If I were the company president, I could authorize monetary support...if I were a doctor...a soldier...even a translator, I could be doing things there now...The broadcast suddenly switched to repeat [member="Willam Forlon"]'s speech. Salmakk listened intently to it, noting the passion with which the man spoke. While not a Republic citizen himself, the mon calamari knew that many others would sympathesize with the supreme commander. What can I do...

"C-5PO, I am taking the day off."

The droid's head rotated towards him far quicker than he would have thought possible, "Sir, is that really advisable? You have a meeting with the...oh."

"I have a meeting with who?"

"The public work's commissioner of Meru City. You were going to ask for his input of the sewer systems."

"I will be traveling to Meru City," decided Salmakk, "you may inform him that I will be there."

"Yes...well...I understand. The project will continue on without you."

With that, Salmakk left the room to depart on his Waveruner-class Transport, the Moappa's Edge.

She could continue to hear all of the reports coming in from the system while they were traveling and arriving as they looked over the world of Chroma Zed it was clear. They were focusing on the desert planet which meant she could work on getting some of the others while sending the message to @Reshmer and [member="Willam Forlon"] for everything they were doing. The full task force to cover the system would be there and she was setting the requisition on what to bring down from Yutan which was almost right next door. They could bypass a lot locking down the system with interdictors that would be arriving in system as securing the chain of the arm they had would come in handy when she sat there. "Continue the work and send the reports to the other ships that we are beginning operations and locking down locations."

Xenro

Nox Aeternum.
NPC Location: Meru
Objective: Surprise, surprise!!
People to play with: [member="Gray Raxis"]

Corporal Kenney watched the world tick by in dysphoric slowness as his men were whittled away before his very eyes. Madness crept at the back of his mind as tormenting whispers reminded him of each of their names. Friends who he had known for many years, and people he had worked with since the inception of his unit slaughtered by blasterfire and underfoot of a Rancor slowly wore him down. He watched them fall one by one, clutching at his temples as the pain become increasingly real. He ripped the helmet from his cranium and screamed out, discarding his firearm and falling to his knees.

"No," he cried out, "no! Jones! Briski! Ephraim!" The faces smiled back at him as tears streaked his face. He tried in vain to wipe them away, then stopped in confusion when his gauntlet came away bloody. "What the-"

Kenney screamed. His body ripped with spasms and trembled weakly as flesh shifted and stretched. "Make it stop!" he screeched. "SWEET FORCE, HEL-"

The words died on his lips.

Flesh tore away as his fingertips shredded through muscle tissue and flesh indiscriminately. His heart stopped somewhere during this process- the mind shuts down quickly once the pain has become too great for the body to process. His nervous system still registered the intensity, and on some unconscious level he still suffered as he died, but there must have been some kindness in the fact that he was not awake for the worst of it. The twisted, blackened skeleton glowed with eldritch green light as the nature of the beast became evident.

The Sithspawn had rooted deep in Kenney's body at some point and slowly begun taking control of his body like a parasite. By the time he realized it, he was already taking his own life in the sands of Deneba. But for Darth Xenro's purposes, this fate suited the Corporal just fine.

Bladelike ribs tore out from the back of the Commando's armor and ripped at it, loosing the defensive metal from its form. Armor scraps and flesh sloughed away as the almost-arachnid skittered free from its cage slowly. It spoke in the raspy, broken voice of Kenney once it freed itself, leaned over the rooftop. "Feed," it slurped, "devour."

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Music
Gear in signature.
Allies: N/A
Enemies: [member="Darth Prazutis"], [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Arkaitz Zambrano"]

If there was one thing her uncle-in-law was entirely correct about, it was that Keira didn't care in the least just how the two Sith Lords happened to be related to her husband. They had already more than demonstrated to her at this point that they were better off dead, and she was keen to grant them that deliverance. Sure, it had already crossed her mind more than a few times that this was a decision likely up there on her list of bad ones made, but she had already moved past that point. Now was time for the fight or flight reflex to kick in, and she had shed the latter part of that years ago. There was nothing for her but the fight.

There was one presence she had singled out in all of the chaos simply because of its familiarity, and it was that she had honed in on. In some distant way the one she had felt was family, and she supposed now was a better time than ever to make proper introductions. It was towards this individual she navigated, halting only when Thalia made note that there was more than one, "Two approaching from your eleven o'clock, though I imagine you've already sensed it." Somehow the second had escaped her notice, but that would be thought over later. "Do we at least know who the hell they are?" "No confirmed reports. I'll keep you updated."

Her path was adjusted accordingly to intercept theirs, and she only waited. "There's been limited chatter on some sort of virus outbreak, and it seems the Jedi are arming themselves," Surprise, there, "The Republic look to be arriving in full force as well." Not that she cared, though it was always nice to know who she would be sharing the battlefield with. It would come as a true shock if any of the Jedi actually ventured past their point of defense and joined the fray. But she knew she would be doing this alone. "Let me know if anything changes. Anyone else we need to worry about?" "None in the immediate vicinity."

When the two fully armored, towering behemoths came into sight she regarded them with about as much concern as she would grant any opponent, though with perhaps a bit more respect for their standings as warriors. The one she hadn't sensed was still an individual she recognized nearly immediately, if just for the armor he donned. It was a faceless helm she had fought alongside in years past, one countless others no doubt knew just as well for all of his misdeeds. This was Kaine Zambrano, none other than her father-in-law. "Buir. Ba'vodu. You look well." And then came a gunshot burst of the Force with enough strength to send just about anyone off their feet. It was a preliminary attack meant to test. The real fun came next.

Captain Decius Tarvin, Captain of the 7th Company, 501st Legion
Allies: [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Enemies: [member="Ashmedai"]

Captain Decius had never truly come to understand the force. Sure, he knew it existed as every soldier in the 501st did. He knew what it could do and how it could destroy a man in every semblance of the word. He had never even began to try to understand it. The arcane knowledge was not something normal men dabbled in. All that mattered was the simple knowledge of invincibility and how it was false -- how everyone was equal and brought low when they found themselves in a casket.

He found himself questioning that belief as a wave of raw energy burned the oxygen around him and atomized the left side of his transport. He'd made momentary eye contact with [member="Veiere Arenais"] before the Jedi Knight was sent flying out of the vessel. Decius parted his lips to speak some form of warning, as if that were going to help, before he too was flung from the transport.

For a moment there was nothing but the passing of air and the miniature apocalypse unfolding above his head. The ships engines imploded under the immense wave of pressure and utterly annihalated the vessel. Its twin fared no better, and both Sentinels fell in orange streaks to the barren earth below. Then came the impact.

Blood spattered the inside of his visor. The sharp crunch of synthetic polymer cracking and bones being popped out of socket filled his ear. A terrible agony ravaged his body, spreading from his limbs to his chest in thunderous waves. He knew that he was rolling down some structure though he had little idea as to what. Dust kicked around him and spilled through spider-web cracks in the glass, intermingling with his own vitae to smudge up his vision.

A low groan escaped his lips when the motion finally stopped. He reached up to remove his helmet only to find that it had melted to his breast plate in the extreme heat of the explosion. Cursing, Decius forced himself up into a sitting position, ignoring the terrible protests from his aching limbs. Ruddy streams of crimson spilled down a facture in his forearm plate and dripped into the sand. He took a moment to check the wound -- a superficial one -- and rose up to his feet.

He'd lost his rifle in the fall. His hand fell to the pistol at his hip, and he breathed an audible sigh of relief as his fingers wrapped around the familiar grip of the sidearm. At least he had something.

"Jedi," he called out into the wastes, "You dead bathrobe?"

No one else had survived. His HUD told him that much, and he really didn't need it to know. He'd seen them turned to cinder in the engines' explosion. It was by sheer luck that he had survived.

This was what the Sith did. Decius had been a young man when he'd joined Darth Arcis' legion. The Sith Lord had always been honorable, even kind on some accounts. The moff that served him was of a similar sort. When Arcis had grown old and weary, the 501st had begun to question their place in the galaxy. The One Sith had done little to bring about their promised peace. Then Grayson came, the son of Grand Moff Rade, and things had changed.

Decius had sworn himself to the Jedi's service immediately. He suspected it was why he'd been made captain of the seventh when the time for promotion had come. He wouldn't fail his liege now.

Toggling one of the settings on his HUD, Decius sighted down @Ashmodai a ways up the mountain. The feed was live and streamed back to the Chimaera's bridge.

The soldier's brow furrowed. This was the man who had caused this destruction -- the man who had killed twenty-eight of the seventh company's finest and four of their pilots. Pitiless rage blossomed in Decius' heart like an iron flower.

"Count the seven!" He shouted his company's war cry to the heavens. His sidearm raised and hummed as the safety was toggled off. With great effort, Decius began to stumble up the mountain, intent on bringing the his fallen brothers' wrath upon this murderer.

Meanwhile, the single AT-AT within range began to open fire upon those who sought to attack the Enclave. Its powerful forward cannons opened up on the 'cowboys' with the full fury of the 501st. Its secondary point defense guns did the same, firing the equivalent HMG bolts down upon them in quick flurries.

-----------------------​
Captain Loken Mirithal, Captain of the 1st Company, 501st Legion
Allies: [member="Gir Quee"], @Willam Forlo, @Reshmar(?)
Enemies: [member="The Harbinger"], [member="Darth Carnifex"]

The evacuation was going smoothly, if you could call it that. Most of the folks making their way to the spaceport didn't seem to have much of a notion toward leaving. They huddled in the dark corners of the facility, offering aid to their cohorts and avoiding eye contact with any of the 501st's soldiers.

Loken couldn't find it in himself to have much sympathy for the fearful faces. The captain was a veteran aging well into his forties. He'd served Lord Arcis and Moff Rade for the majority of his life, and proudly too. Loken was one of the voices that spoke out when Grayson took over. Sure, he might have been the son of the moff, and yes, he might have beaten Arcis in the kaggath, but he didn't stand for the same things the legion did. He was a Jedi at heart and a liar at that, albeit a smart one. Some compared him to the late Lord Arcis, but Loken simply couldn't see it. Grayson was too idealistic and far too naive.

Yet he followed all the same. The vast majority of the legion marched happily under the Jedi banner now. Loken was an artifact of an old age; a relic forgotten in favor of the glittering generalities of Jedi idealism and promises of safety.

Despite all that, he did find himself feeling a bit of pride at what they were doing here. Stamping out corruption and helping the common folk -- that was as much the imperial way as conquering systems. Then there were the terrorists; Loken had always enjoyed putting down uprisings.

"Kids first ma'am. You need to wait your turn." He gestured toward the two children at the cloaked woman's feet. She parted her lips to speak, but seemed to think better of it. Nodding, Loken moved the younglings along toward one of the transports ferrying refugees aboard the Chimaera.

He watched with dispassion as one of the shuttles set off toward the waiting Star Destroyer. He'd heard a vast number of the Republic's fighting force had come to pull the planet in line. Loken approved, but those who could not fight needed to be pulled out of the warzone. Collateral damage never looked good on a resume.

He reached down to his chest and keyed his comm to the general FLEETCOMM. "This is Captain Mirithal. Spaceport is clear if you're looking for a landing zone in the city. Fighting's died down here. Only a handful of firefights cropping up on our perimeter."

The explosion happened far too quickly. Loken's helmet came flying off and he found himself flat on the ground a few feet away from the main entrance of the spaceport. The air smelled of gunpowder and sulfur, tinged with the sweet iron rang of freshly spilled blood. Cursing, the captain rose to his feet, rifle raised to fire back at his attackers.

He saw none. What he did see made bile rise up in his throat. Before him lay a mass of ruined bodies: gore and vitae was splattered across the floor in haphazard fashion. The screams of two young girls began to register as the ringing in his ears wore off.

Then came another explosion, and another.

"They're wearing explosives!" He roared. Caught in the chaos of treating the wounded, the men of the 1st hadn't had the chance to check the entire populace over for oddities in their thermal signatures. "Check your optics. Drop the ones with too much heat!"

The men of the 1st complied. They sifted through the survivors and scanned over each and every one of them with their helmet optics. Twice Loken heard rifle snaps. He watched intently as the 1st thinned the wolves out from the sheep. "Someone clean up this mess!" He snapped, " - and get me a comm. These karking chicken-di'kuts busted mine."

No one called Loken on his misuse of the Mandalorian curse. They all knew better.

"How's the city hall?"

Loken turned his attention toward a massive figure in armor dark as basalt. Jarod, Captain of the 2nd Company, folded his arms over his chest and looked over the carnage.

"Well enough. The civilian leadership was moved to the hospital. Documents were recorded and locked down. Figure the Sithspit will try and hit it."

Jarod grimaced and reached up to place a hand over his faceplate. "They have a thing for suicide strikes. Reminds me of Coruscant."

"This is nothing like Coruscant."

Jarod snickered and clapped a hand on his old friend's shoulder-plate. "You keep saying that old man, maybe it'll come true."

----------------​
Cyril Grayson
Allies: [member="Saran Drast"], [member="Minn Tavers"], [member="Vorian Adasca"]

"Oh, we'll find them. Trust me." Cyril offered his friend a confident smile. He only hoped Vorian wouldn't allow the events taking place to drive him to the brink of zealotry. Such calls had whispered in Cyril's mind often, their quiet coos seductive and promising. He'd long since learned to ignore them, but the Arkanian was not so experienced.

"I need you to do something important for me Vorian," he gestured toward the city, "Get a call to the Republic forces above us. Tell them to be wary of the One Sith or the Triumvirate dropping into the system. I've seen these tactics before. They're going to attempt to make us look inept, perhaps try to turn this on us as if this were all a farce. It's what we did during the coup, and you saw how well that worked."

A heavy sigh fell from his lips. "My comm's jammed. There is a station not far from here where they cast the news. You can use that."

He paused, his attentions shifting to Saran. "Drast," he nodded, "I'm pleased to see you're not dead. Didn't think this would be enough, truth be told. I've heard a gang of raiders are causing trouble: trying to rob banks and the like. Maybe you could put a stop to them?" he lofted a brow. "You can take a team of the second company. I'm sure they're all quiet bored of urban street sweeping."

His lips parted to speak further, but another voice stole his attention. It was a quiet thing, almost that of a child, but the urgency was quite adult and very real. Cyril spun toward the direction he'd heard the calling and immediately broke out into a jog. It didn't take long for him to find her.

A girl, shining in the force, terribly wounded and left to die on the bloodied concrete. Cyril fell to his knees alongside her and pressed his fingers to her temple.

She still lived.

"You both know what to do, I have her," he snapped to the two other Jedi. "We'll meet at the spaceport when we've a chance. May the force be with you."

A cybernetic hand fell to the girl's cheek. Closing his eyes, Cyril delved deep into the ethereal realm. He passed through the girl's broken skin, the bone, muscle, and tissue beneath. His attentions fell to the very cells that made up her ruined flesh. Those that were dead he crushed, those that lived he subtly encouraged to replicate at an unnatural rate.

Guarded by two of the 2nd company's warriors, Cyril began the lengthy and exhaustive work of stitching the girl back together before she was lost forever.

Progflaw99

Bryn'jarr had been preparing for this mission. A tense energy surrounded the Zabrak, his eyes alight as he tested the weight of his lightsaber hilt in his hands. It wasn't what someone would particularly call an elegant hilt, but it was intricate in its own fashion. Bryn had come from a place of industry, allowing him to machine and create a sturdy hilt, elegance had nothing to do with it. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a voice shouting from the rear of the craft. Looking towards where the voice had come from he saw her, the knight he'd been assigned to. Alyona Voxynov. She'd been a knight for a long time now, at least that was Bryn's understanding. He did find out an interesting tidbit about her though... through her travels, she'd acquired the famed Master Luke Skywalker's saber.

Bryn moved quickly, choosing to grasp his saber in his hand as he approached Alyona. He nodded and grinned as she spoke, he was thrilled at what was to come next. He stood, the wind howling past him and sending a flutter along the bottom trail of his cloak. Beneath his cloak he wore a typical tactical vest, light stab resistant fabric and lightweight blast reducing plates had been sewn into it. It wasn't a suit of armor by any means but it should protect him from glancing blows, blaster bolts and direct stabs if anyone got close enough to use a knife. Bryn gripped his lightsaber and closed his eyes, using his mind to time his jump just right, visualizing the landing zone... Alyona had already begun her descent, he had to follow soon. With a blinding speed he jumped, channeling the tense energy around him into his legs, his jump taking him from the ship. He hovered there, weightless for a fraction of a second, un-ignited blade in hand and a wild grin on his face. This is what he lived for. Soon he'd be in the thick of it.

He descended swiftly, his keen vision picking up Alyona as he shot towards the earth. The ground rushed up beneath him, his arms and legs extending to slow his descent in preparation for landing. He took another moment, feeling the energy around him. Gently tapping into the energy, he prepared to land. About ten feet from the ground he leaned backwards, pulling up and landing on his feet, loose ground shifting slightly beneath the Zabrak's feet. He caught himself by extending his left hand forward, his right hand still holding the lightsaber. He'd landed about 5 meters from where Alyona had, about a 30 degree angle to her right. Looking up, he saw the man they had been looking for.

Their target was ahead of them, they'd executed their jump exactly as planned, landing behind the Sith. For the past few months the pair had gotten very good at reading each other, anticipating each other's moves and thoughts. The two had shaped up to be quite the team and Bryn knew even now they had to be careful. He stood slowly, bringing his hilt in front of him, a violent ignition of energy buzzed as the saber was ignited, it's blue blade shimmering as Bryn rose it before him in a defensive posture. The man before him was without a doubt their target, the darkened skin, the height, the build... He didn't even need any further confirmation... he felt it. He could sense the darkness emanating from the man. Adrenaline pumping he began to calm himself, to quiet the distractions around him.

The pair had practiced over and over, time and time again. Training, sparring, and studying. They knew each other's movements, their prompts. Now was their chance to prove their training. He waited... taking in his surroundings and preparing for the onslaught which would come, there was no doubt in his mind that it would come.

[member="Alyona Volkovna"] | [member=Ashmedai]​

The Jedi Enclave of Deneba
A: [member="Cath Lorr"], [member="Thema Csapla"], [member="Darth Mephirium"], [member="Vorian Adasca"], [member="Alyona Volkovna"], [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"]
E: [member="The Harbinger"], [member="Ashmedai"]

It was virtually over by the time they'd sallied out. They fired off a few pot-shots and retreated as fast as they'd come. It irritated Dune despite his Jedi calm. The whole purpose of the attack seemed to be annoyance and intimidation.

The first aim had certainly worked. Now the Jedi and the Republic were annoyed. To attack a centre of learning was a cowardly act. Learners were often younglings and not often able to fight back.

Intimidation had certainly not occurred in this act. The building certainly had sustained damage. But stone and steel were easy to replace. Far more precious things had been preserved now.

The bodies of a few stragglers were found. They'd clearly been poisoned or infected with some disease. Apparently those who'd infected them didn't realize every Jedi Knight knew how to repel poisons and diseases. Curato salva was an essential part of basic survival training for those beings exposed to many hazards.

They were covered for now. Later they would be afforded the ritual cremation that a Jedi deserved. Dune frowned as he looked off into the distance. Meru City was burning.

It was time to act. As soon as Thema let him know the students were safe, there would be a reckoning....

Allies: [member="The Harbinger"] | [member="Xenro"]
Enemies: [member="Dune Rhur"] | [member="Thema Csapla"] | [member="Cath Lorr"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Engaged: [member="Alyona Volkovna"] | [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"]

It wasn't the eruption of the shuttles into brilliant fireballs that confirmed the success of Ashmedai's actions. In fact, his gaze had turned from the sight almost before the first eruption had even occurred. Having collapsed briefly to a knee, the Sith Lord felt a wave of exhaustion wash over him. While this was not typical, he had rather recently finished scaling the side of a mountain with merely his own body as a mechanism of transit. Ashmedai considered himself to be in peak physical condition, but even the manipulation of the Force was not without consequence. The air had grown steadily thinner during his ascent...the thickness of the air changing inversely proportional to his exhaustion. The Sith Lord could have manipulated the elements around him easily enough, allowing his lungs to perform as it did at a lower altitude with minimal effect of exhaustion.

Had he done so, he would have exhausted much of his concentration, making his most recent action nigh on impossible.

Had he not rested upon arriving at the top of the mountain, he would have no stores of reserves.

Ashmedai was not left to his brief internal musings for long. The sound of war ripped through the valley as he felt the deaths of countless soldiers wash over him. He had strength enough for something...mostly passive. Immersed already in the Force, the Sith Lord manipulated its energies casually, siphoning off the eternal power of the life-force to rejuvenate himself. The lingering presences of souls that drifted slower and slower to death slowly fueled the Sith's body, dark smoke drifting around his being. The manipulation continued as Ashmedai reached beneath the folds of his cloak and produced a device which he, typically, never wore. A simple silver mask streaked in black and crimson accents.

No sooner had the mask been affixed to the Sith Lord's features, obscuring even the color of his eyes behind a screen that gave both of his orbs a solid black appearance than the abrupt shifting of waves of the Force behind him triggered his danger senses. However, Ashmedai did not respond, did not resist. Instead, he stood to his full height. The faint snap-hiss of a lightsaber preceded a building wave of kinetic energy. The quaking and splintering of the ground mattered little to the Sith Lord. No fantastic display was granted, his energy was not yet sufficient to do so. He merely levitated a handful of inches over the ground before setting himself on stable surface.

Slowly, the Sith Lord turned to regard the new arrivals. The over-sized hood of his cloak still obscured the vast majority of his features, his mask only adding to the reality. A lip turned up as if he'd just sensed a foul odor, but the expression was pointless. They could not see the complete disgust with which Darth Ashmedai regarded most Jedi in this galaxy. Always the children...coming to confront me.

Raising both his hands in mock surrender, Cameron smirked.

Seriously the mask was going to start messing with his chi in negative five seconds...

An artificial-sounding voice drifted forth. "I surrender."

Truth or a ploy?

No doubt it wouldn't matter. The Sith Lord trusted their response would only bolster the reality of what was yet to settle upon the Deneba system.

Objective: Try to get out of the city
Allies: The people with the big ship, [member="Willam Forlon"]
Enemies: The people trying to kill me, [member="Xenro"]
Equipment: Reclaimer Armor, Calm, revolver, bryar pistol, ligthsaber Whisper

Gray had managed to evacuate all of the civilians to the very, very large ship that had landed not far away in the desert. It had the symbol of the Republic on it and from what he could see they were what they seemed to be. He had managed to remove all of the hidden agents as well from the crowd, but had decided to linger behind because there might be more people needing to escape. And also to stop any threat to the innocent people's lives that tried to come out of the city. He wasn't sure who exactly was behind these attacks currently, but it seemed they had force users among them. The blonde with pigtails who freed the rancor was proof of that when he felt her resist his pull and she had used force speed to flee the rancor. Something more was going on here than just random slaughter.....or at least he hoped so because otherwise this whole event was senseless.

As if to provide him with something to do, Gray suddenly felt something going on nearby through the force. Something twisted and tortured had taken place, but he couldn't find a sign of what that might be. First a bombing, then rancor, then terrorists corralling people, now whatever this was. Why was everything having to be so random and almost comical in its villainy? It was seriously feeling like the plot of one of those holocomic villains that he remembered reading when he was younger. Next some kind of monster was going to erupt out of the roof tops that the evil doer had planted a long time before the hero had ever arrived........

A monster came down from the roof tops and screamed at Gray in some kind of mixed up voice. It had some kind of objects shooting out of its back and what looked like a green glow around a skeleton in cased in ruined armor. It had dark side energy pouring off of it, which clearly meant it was some kind of sithspawn. It would seem there was more going on here after all, and the Sith were behind it. Gray drew Calm out of her scabbard on his back. He got into a narrow stance with his left foot and shoulder positioned further forward than his right. He held calm with the tip of her blade pointed directly behind him off to his right side. He focused his attention on the creature and began to store the force up into his body. He began to strengthen his entire form so that he could move and strike with inhuman speed and strength. He began to also channel energy into Calm, greatly increasing the effects of her force light aura. He was prepared for what came next, so he waited for the creature to make the first move.

Jorus Merrill said:
Thema Csapla stood alone in the dark ruins of the enclave basement.
Allies: [member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"] [member="Cath Lorr"] jfc there are so many people i have to tag but you get the point, Jedi Order, 501st
Enemies: The Sith

For a moment, Thema was silent, trying to understand just what had happened to the Jedi Master in front of her. Here one moment, gone the next, with a blinding flash which reminded her of a spaceship's jump to hyperspace. Then... Realization donned upon her. She'd heard stories of creatures strong with the Force, able to jump into hyperspace with no type of artificial hyperdrive. But for a human to do so... He must have had a great connection with the Force. Either that, or all the children she'd rescued were now dead. For her sake, she chose to believe the latter.

The beep of her communicator broke the silence of the still room, making her flinch as her eyes bolted down at her wrist. The apparatus was currently flashing yellow, meaning she had no incoming calls. That said... She did have one to make of her own. Snapping out of her confusion, she rose the gauntlet up to her lips, and began speaking freely. "Master Rhur?" She called into her intercom. For a moment, dead silence. And just as she begun to lose hope, a beep, indicating the Bith was still alive, and listening to her call. Sighing in relief, she couldn't help but chuckle at her fleeting feeling of panic. "I-" Her words were broken by a joyous giggle, and she kept grinning as she spoke. "The younglings are alright." She reported, grinning as she walked back upstairs. "They're alright, but the Master who evacuated them can't come back for more refugees. It's a long story- But the point is, they're alright. I won't disclose their location on this frequency, though."

Her speech was interrupted the moment she reached the end of the flight of stairs. The temple was still falling, and it seemed as if a few temple guards were retreating. Blood splattered on their masks... But how? Lightsaber wounds rarely sprouted blood, due to the blade's cauterization effect. She had a bad feeling about the markings, but she paid them little to no mind, shoving past them, heading towards their accorded rendezvous point. As she tilted her head out the window, she caught the sight of a Republic cruiser, evacuating the small city. That was good news, but a bad sign. If the attack had been large enough as to demand the attention of a Republic fleet... There was certainly something wrong, though she couldn't pinpoint what. The Force, which had previously been a still, calm pond, was now a thrashing ocean. Too random and chaotic to harness, with her skill. Even so, she could feel a dark presence around the temple. Remembering her communicator was still on, she kept talking. "Shall we meet at the rendezvous? Or... Is there a change of plans?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom