Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Stass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Niomi Geo, Darth Stass
Loyalties: One Sith
Role: Darth Stass is Julian's handler, and temporary master.
Development Threads: Suffering In Her Name
Species: Vahla
Force Sensitivity: Sith Lord ranking Force User

Appearance: http://yenin.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Tyrreen-445166222

Personality: Nimoi is strict, and cruel being with a sense of loyalty to the Ember of Vahl before the One Sith. She is wise, and shows it without being vicious about it. Niomi enjoys teasing her students with the lust of flesh, and power. She is, tip toeing around it carefully, a good person as far as Sith go. She wants to see her students rise to power, knowing she was the cause it all, so this could be said she is a selfish being doing all the right things for all the wrong reasons. She's manipulative in bending people to do her will, or to grasp her own ideologies.

Weapon of Choice: The Force, Torture. Stass is no longer a front line Sith, her skills with a lightsaber is highly notable, by why use a sword when you can roast your enemy with lighting?

Wealth: Lives Comfortably without want

Combat Function: If at some point this character was to come into combat, they play the role of support, sitting back throwing stuff with the Force and what not. Think Sorcerer/Healer.

Skills:
Lightsaber Skills:
Dun-Moch - Master Skill
Juyo - Adept Skill

Force Powers:
Telekinesis - Master Skill
Force Lighting - Master Skill
Force Rage - Novice Skill

Other Skills:
Torture - Master
Hacking - Novice
Piloting - Adept
Stealth - Master
Social Skills - Adept
Acrobatics - Master
Athletics - Novice

Notable Possessions: Her Lightsaber, a small corvette from the old times (Here)

Other Notes: Darth Stass is the care taker of Julian, and his handler as a sleeper cell for undercover missions. She is the reason Julian has a screw loose or two. She is his teacher, for the mean time, and ultimately a mother figure for him, if such a thing can be said. He respects her, yet resents her. Niomi cherishes Julian regardless of her abusive behavior. She was charged with handling Julian when he was of age for more intense training, and the one who came after him once he was removed by the Mandos. She's a resourceful being, using everything to her best ability. Niomi is also the reason Julian possesses multi-personalities in attempt to make him the ultimate sleeper agent, creating fictional worlds inside his head, while keeping reality in there as well. She's a messed up person just trying to make someone the best by doing what she does best.

Intent: To give Julian a temporary teacher until he can get a PC teacher. To do a few threads form his past to explain how he has some skills in the combat he does in other threads. To explain his sleeper agent status, and various other history in depth.

Please remove the rank and alias component. The rank is covered by force sensitivity and you can put the alias in the name component if needed.

Julian Viles Rekali said:
Personality: Nimoi is strick, and cruel being with a sense of loyalty to the Ember of Vahl before the One Sith.

-Think you meant Strict here

Julian Viles Rekali said:
Weapon of Choice: The Force, Torture

You list only the force and torture, but then you list mastery in combat forms dependent on lightsabers and then list lightsaber as a notable possession. Does she not use this for combat purposes?

As of right now, it seems the large mass of your template is filled with powers and abilities for the NPC. So two things I need for this. First, more meat to the character. Particularly in the section about personality and other notes. Along with that, I want you to whittle down the power and combat proficiency. Reason being: if this is for temporary training, you wont need her for too long and with increased development, you can request a modification. But an important aspect of this site is the collaboration and as right now, you could develop a reasonably successful Sith Lord without being involved in PC to PC development (not that that is wrong or impossible). So nothing drastic, but cut it back a little.

[member="Julian Viles Rekali"]

They look good, though I see you added some skills.

Well, I need to see your development now. As per the rules of the codex, we don't allow work in progress submissions. So I will give you a bit of time to move forward with your development. Tag me when you are ready.

[member="Reverance"]

Hey! I am so sorry for being late to reply to this. Please, go ahead an archive this, I plan to break the development into a few different solo threads. Work is killing me right now (manager is on vacation, and the assistants have lost their minds without mother bear to guide them).

[member="Julian Viles Priest"]

Gotcha. This is being archived at the submitters request. Please pm [member="Lorelei Darke"] or [member="Valiens Nantaris"] when you are ready to begin working on it again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom