Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Nazgal

Darth Nazgal

New Body......New Time...........New War
NAME: Nazgal
FACTION: The One Sith
SPECIES: Human
. Actual age is unknown
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'1
WEIGHT: 150lbs
EYES: Orange with black inner pupil
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Force Sensitive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths:
Resurrection - Nazgal at a early age committed a ritual in which he could live forever but at a price. He would have to gain a new body once his old one gave out thus making him lose some of his forcepowers and his knowledge of the dark side
LightSaber - Nazgal uses a double bladed lightsaber allowing his to block many attacks at a time. It also allows him to attack many enemies at a time allowing him to channel his force and deliver devastating attacks and blocks.
Weaknesses:
Force - The Force is weak in him when he gains a new body. Causing him to be weak in the force for some time before getting lust to the force after a while.
Savagery - Nazgal fights savagely in combat causing him to be open to a few attacks. This also makes him have a weak defense against offense causing him to be easily attacked while he is in defense.

APPEARANCE:
Nazgal's hair is black while his eyes are orange with black around them adding a deep depth to his eyes. A lightsaber scar reaches from his lower lip to the bottom of his neck. Sith tattoos run across his chest, arms and legs. His right knee down is a mechanical leg due to a battle wound. A cybernetic enhancement runs from his right shoulder to the bottom left of his stomach.
Equipment:
. Black Sith Robes
. Black fingerless gloves
. Armored vest
. Armored shoulder-pads
. Armored knee-pads
. Armored forearms and thighs
Weapons:
. Double bladed red ligtsaber with a split function
. Force Lightning
. Force Choke
. Force Push
. Force Grip
BIOGRAPHY:
Nazgal at a young age, found out that he was force sensitive and this excited him. He couldn't believe he was force sensitive at the time. Once he reached age 16 he joined the Sith Empire and at age 18 he fought in the battle of Coursant and raided the Jedi temple alongside many other sith. Once he had reached age 20 he found a large sith ruin and went into it, unknown of what awaited him. In the center of the ruins, in what looked like a ritual circle he found a sith holocron and opened it. He opened it and saw what looked like a forbidden force art and then he tried it in the middle of the ritual circle. Once he tried it, red light streamed out of his eyes and mouth causing him to scream in pain and fall to one knee. He got up and his eyes became a light orange with a outer red to his eyes and an inner black to his pupils. He walked out of the ruins and then found a group of jedi masters outside of the temple. He fought them relentlessly, killing a total of two of them and injuring a three of them before a blue saber went straight through his chest killing him. Before he died, he fell to one knee and muttered something in ancient sith and his soul transferred to a dead Jedi body. Once the Jedi left he got up from the ground and retrieved his equipment, amazed that he was able to transfer bodies. Along the many many years he lived, he fought in many famous battles some including. The Battle of Courscant, Battle of Endor, and many long old battles few remember for new lived to tell the tale.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Wth..

Tyranus Collik said:
[member="Darth Venefica"]
I don't feel like changing account at this time and two, I forgot my password and log in with google so dang it!
Yea riight, I might be bat poodoo crazy.. oh no wait, I think thats the sith above. anyway, I don't believe that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom