Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Naile

zhaff5.png

NAME: Darth Naile, aka Zhaff Orikan
FACTION: None at the moment
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'11", 180cm
WEIGHT: 140lbs, 63.5kg
EYES: Yellow, with a varying red hue when emotional
HAIR: Dark brown
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strong in the Force(Note, this may change based on ongoing private conversation)
Tactical
Master of Dun Möch

Speciesist
Often acts rashly based on emotion
Challenged with people skills(takes a concious effort for him to avoid this)
Not good with long range weapons

APPEARANCE:
Almost always seen in dark, hooded robes, Darth Naile is quite average in size. The few that have seen his face have noted a single scar on the left side of his jaw, from an injury suffered several years previously. His eyes are an unnatural yellow from the influence the Dark Side has had on him, but when experiencing extreme emotion(from happiness, to fury), they have a tendancy to change to a chrimson.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born to a smuggling couple, young Zhaff Orikan was raised on his families moderate estate along a lakeshore on Corellia. At an early age, Orikans emotions were put to the test by the passing of his mother, and the fatal injury of his father. His father, in his last breaths, informed Orikan that his paternal side of the family has a long, albit secretive, sensitivity in the Force. His father challenged him to find out whether he was sensitive himself, and to get trained, that the families sensitivity had remained dormant and unknown for enough generations.

Taking his fathers words to heart, as well as a need to make something of himself, Orikan departed Corellia and joined the Imperial Navy, where he rose through the Enlisted ranks and attained a commission. He then transferred from the Navy into the Imperial Security Bureau, where he remained for many years, eventually raising to the position of Deputy Director. Through this time, he was identified by Darth Mokestros(NPC here) as being Force Sensitive, and began training.

After some time as ISB Deputy Director, newly named Darth Nailes left ISB, traveling to the far reaches of the galaxy in search of a rumored stach of ancient Force power. What exactly happened while he was out there is a mystery known only to Darth Nailes.

SHIP:
A matte black Lambda-class shuttle, gifted to him by the Grand Vizier upon his retirement from ISB.(Images coming soon)

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Darth Naile said:
If you're a transfer and have a rank above Sith Apprentice, provide proof here when requesting rank. Otherwise, as my friend stated above, it's highly discouraged than any Sith not a Knight or Master hold a Darth title. Heck, I'm the Emperor and I don't even have one yet.

Thanks for the feedback. Basically, I wanted to confirm with someone that I was understanding 'transferring a character' right, with it being from other groups unaffiliated with this one.
As for joining the Empire... well, without giving away any spoilers as to my plans, joining the Empire is not on my to-do list, but should my plans play out the way I hope, it should make things interesting for all of you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom