Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Mor' Biography

NAME: Darth Mor' (Real Name, Nahkio Mor')

FACTION: None

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'4

WEIGHT: 125

EYES: Blue when calm, Red when anger

HAIR: ​ Dark Brown

SKIN: A Tanned White

FORCE SENSITIVE: Very Strong In The Force

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths; Smart, Agile, Strong,
​Weaknesses; Cocky, Being Overwhelmed With 100s Of People/Enemies

APPEARANCE:
Rather Skinny Looking, A Tanned White, Wears Dark Clothing Such As Black Capes and Hood. Blue Eyes When Calm, Red When Angry, Is 6'4, and is 125 Pounds.

BIOGRAPHY: I Darth Mor'/Nahkio Mor' was raised on Coruscant. My Family was rather wealthy. My father was a Senator. My mother a Jedi. When I was only 4, my parents decided to put me into the Jedi Academy. I was at the Academy until I was 15. I grew sick of it. I hated the fact I couldn't express my feeling and how I felt about others. So, I left the order. Going to the Dark Side of the Force. I trained in it for 5 years until I was 20. Then, I proceeded with my plan to kill my family. I did so, as killing my master. She didn't even understand how much power I gained over the 5 years. She was astonished as I killed her. After that, I grew a strong hate for the Jedi. Either making the Jedi turn to the Dark Side, or be killed. I will continue with it, till I die!

SHIP:
Travels in a Star Destroyer, and a custom made Black Star Fighter. They have standard machine guns. And the capability like any other Star Fighter.

KILLS: Has Not Killed Any Other Role Players.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: I do not collect bounties.

ROLE-PLAYS:
None as of yet. Which is May 30th, 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom