Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Eron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Feris Eron, a.k.a Darth Eron
Loyalties: Master and fatherly figure of Alin Proko.
Role: Darth Eron gives and provides insight into Alin's mission for the sith.
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Sullustan
Force-Sensitive: Yes
Appearance: Eron looks generally like a Sullustan should, but with far more wrinkles and paled, corrupt flesh from over-using the powers of the darkside. He is missing a finger on his right hand from a close encounter with another mans lightsaber.
Personality: Eron is a stubborn old man to most, but is cunning and stealthy to the untrained eye. He pretends to act his age, when in truth his mind is at its best.
Weapon of Choice: Red lightsaber
Wealth: even though Darth Eron is not nobly wealthy, he resides in an estate on Alderaan with a reasonable staff size and and small library of sith articles.
Combat Function: Darth Eron has spent decades learning the ways of the sith but as all dark lord learn, the force withers it dark users away over time. Because he has lost a finger, Eron finds it difficult to wield his weapon of choice in his left hand or both hands, just his right, leaving Eron only capable of using his lightsaber in his right hand. He also uses formidable force abilities and lightsaber tactics.
Skills: Skilled with the lightsaber form Djem so, as well as multiple force powers common in Sith Lords (Choke, Lightning, Inertia, etc.)
Notable Possessions: A personal estate on Alderaan and a custom made lightsaber.
Other Notes: I do indeed plan to use this character as a master for my character until his death, which I plan to happen after a few RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom