Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth E'reem

Name: Kanel E'reem
Faction: One Sith
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5.11 ft.
Weight: 230 lbs.
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Black
Skin: Light Tan (Wears a red mask, however)
Force Sensitive: Yes
Strengths and Weaknesses:

STRENGTHS:

Great with Force Lightning: E'reem finds himself using Force Lightning more than anything, and became very efficient with it over time.
Unknown Identity: If you aren't associated with Darth E'reem, you've likely never seen his face. He stays well hidden, keeping his identity safe.

WEAKNESSES:

He can drain himself easily: As he is almost always using Force Lightning against his enemies, he can become weak easily.
He can easily start a fight: Kanel isn't good at making friends, but the opposite. He often finds himself getting into fights.

Appearance: Kanel has a red, patterned mask covering his face, with large, black cloak covering the top of his head. He's almost always wearing his silver armor, that covers his upper body/chest. Under that, there's a brown, leather belt that holds two daggers in it, in case he gets disarmed. He wears a black pair of pants that are tucked under a pair of black boots covered with metal plating.

Biography: Kanel E'reem lived an abusive life, constantly running from his parents, and occasionally any enemies that wanted to arrest him. He never knew where he was born, because his parents were also often on the run from whoever was after them at the time. His parents were finally killed after their refuge home was burned to the ground. He made it out alive, but people didn't stop searching for him. He never knew why they were always after him, and he wanted answers as to why they were.

From then on he decided to wear a mask to make sure nobody found him or knew who he was. He wore his entire life, to make sure nobody would hurt him.

He soon learned that he could use The Force, and began to learn how to use it to the best of his abilities. He soon realized he could use this to avenge his parents, eliminate those who wronged him. He saw how devastating Force Lightning was, and went with it. Over time, he gave up on looking for those who were searching for him at first. But the Force Lightning just stuck with him. He liked it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ship: None
Kills: None
Bounties Collected: None

Role plays: Cakes and Daggers (Posting link soon)

Do I have to get my name changed by an Administrator if this is a Character? It keeps saying my password to change it is incorrect, even though I know it's correct. If so, is it the same thing where I have to have 50 posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom