Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Darth Acarus, Father of A'sharad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image.

Name: Malphas, Lord Acarus, Darth Acarus.
Loyalties: The One Sith.
Role: Father of A'sharad Graush.
Development Threads: [Turning a PC Sith Knight into an NPC Sith Lord.]
The Wrong Side of Heaven [Republic Invasion of Alderaan (Knights, Padawans, NFUs only)] - Briefly Combats [member="Ajira Cardei"]
Operation: Centurion [OP vs OS] - thread died
The Golden Ropo - Limited Alchemy training
The Reckoning [Invasion of Empress Teta: Mandalorians vs One Sith] - DOES STUFF
Tantorian Titan [Malphas/Invite] - 8% Agreement
What I've Been Dreaming For - Fleet engagement
Legacy of Krayt [Ossus One Sith / Brotherhood vs Jedi PvP] - Combats [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] Briefly
Conquest of Alderaan [One Sith Invasion vs Republic] - Fights a Republic Sniper.
Many others. Don't think you'd want me to link every single thread I've done with him.

Species: Sith Pureblood.
Force Sensitivity: Sith Lord / Master.
Appearance: Charcoal pigmentation.
Personality: Prideful of his Sith Heritage. Not easily flustered / Calm. Militaristic. Scholarly.
Weapon of Choice: Lightsabre. Hydrastaff.
Wealth: Tantorian Industries. 8% Share in Titan Industries. Tantorian Industries.
Combat Function: A warrior through and through, Darth Acarus primarily employed telekinetic abilities to initiate lightsabre combat. Skilled with abilities born of the Dark Side, Darth Acarus is proficient at the ability of Force Blast, capable of splitting a group of people in half with the ability. Large and powerful, he is naturally quicker than anyone his size had any right of being, and coupled with the Force he was even faster to create a devastating combination.
Skills:
  • Hybrid Forms: Mastering Makashi's footwork and elegance with a blade, coupled with Djem So's savage and heavy counter-attacks, Acarus employs a mixture of both in combat, surprising his enemies with his speed and elegance for someone as large as he.
  • Limited Sith Magic: Darth Acarus, primarily a Warrior of the Sith, his use of powerful abilities in the Force is rare, but when he does utilize it, it is for devastating strikes such as Sith Lightning and few of its variations, along with Force Blast.
  • Limited Sith Alchemy: Barely anything. Knowledgeable on imbuing an object with the Dark Side of the Force.
  • Manipulation of Yuuzhan Vong Technology: Master of Amphistaff and Hydrastaff alike.
Notable Possessions: Darth Acarus's Shield Talisman. Vonduun Skerr Kraetos. The Daisya Infiltrator. Vonduun Skerr Draxus.
History: Like many of the Sith in his time, Darth Acarus was given a different name at birth, but when he had ascended the ranks of the One Sith and had been rewarded with the Dark Mark on his right shoulder, he had cast aside the name of 'Malphas,' and had claimed the title of Darth Acarus. A Warrior of the One Sith, the Pureblood had become a veteran of many battles, whether they were in the form of expanding the borders of the One Sith, or protecting them, he was there, and he fought alongside his religious brothers and sisters.

Having met many Yuuzhan Vong on the field of battle and off of it, he had gone through the process of many business deals to secure the existence and worth of Tantorian Industries on Tantorus. Essentially, it had become the largest industry on the planet, providing many of those on planet, and those within the One Sith Empire with professions, whether from starship construction, to armouries and forges, or even to the factories to manufacture blasters and other personal weapons.

Intent: Help train my character and establish backstory as his Father and what he was doing after I stopped writing him.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
[member="Asharad Graush"]
  • Combat Function: Sith Lord is a general term that doesn't fit here. I need you to elaborate in this area. As a matter of fact you can also put what you have under the section 'Other Notes' in this area as well.
  • Skills: Since he's a master level NPC I need you to put down exactly what he knows in the form of force powers and saber styles if any, his skills in these areas and any others. Go into a lot of detail here.
  • History: So this individual has been around for some time he's gone through a lot. I need you to give me at least a paragraph of history for this guy.

Branching a PC Knight into an NPC Master is a bit of a stretch for me and while the threads provided are sufficient development for an NPC it is not enough for a PC.

This is approved, however should you wish to bring this character back to full PC again it will revert back to Knight rank and you will need to go through the same channels for Master promotion as all other PC characters.

[member="Asharad Graush"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom