Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Darkness on Onderon OCC

Servus Dolor

S

Servus Dolor

S
Might have been an error with the site if your mention didn't work, but regardless I am glad you found it! I can't wait to see your post!

Was thinking to keep Cyran from jumping the gun too soon and prevent him from blasting through the roof of the monastery like the kool-aid man there could be like a energy shield around the complex. He sorta bounces off it, or even like a point defense system that targets Cyran thinking he's a bomb or missile and shoots him out of the sky. Wanted to see what you're thoughts might be on that Servus Dolor

Servus Dolor

S
Thanks for asking me Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas ! I had something similar in mind, though there isn’t an energy shield around the complex the inner potions of the temple have sections and rooms blocked off with barriers, shields ands different combinations of Sith sorcery. While Jedi/Sith characters could probably brute force them other characters will have to deactivate the shields from the security station on the monastery grounds/kill higher ranking cult members who hold the artifacts necessary to deactivate the force barriers. I hope that helps!

Xeykard Xeykard everything looks good! Thanks for joining and I hope you have a good time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom