Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darker Tendencies

[member="Ariealla Vareldi"]

"Come now~ We did so many wondrous things the night before" She whispered, leaning back to capture her neck with her lips in retribution "Give me more" She whispered, digging her teeth into her neck lightly, savoring the sensations, the teasing slowly getting to her "Why hold back on it all now?" She asked of her, she clearly did not like to be kept waiting. The petite sith behind her had denied her not only her hunt, but was now attempting to distract her with affections and games, and by the red gleam of Safiriel's eyes, her impatience at all of it was showing.

Ariealla giggled, and pressed back gently against the lips pressed to her neck. The previous night had been quite, eventful, to say the least, and it showed quite well. There was now a large scar on her chest, out of the way of vital organs, and was the single mark on her body at this point. It ached a bit as she ran a hand down Safiriel's face, and she purred. "Mm... well then, perhaps I sh... sh..." Her voice dropped off mid sentence, and she let go of the woman's body entirely. Her hands shot up to her head, and she let out a scream of pain as a massive bolt of her own energies shot through her head. It was like a phantom pain, of sorts, like a knife in her head as she tried to ignore the pain of something she knew wasn't happening. She was fine, but she could hear taunting voices, of those long gone, and feel them beating down on her like a physical force.

She knew not what to do in this state, and simply cried out in pain and suffering.

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Safirel had a matching scar on her own chest, and from the same blade. She smiled, leaning into the touch.....And then the entire situation changed, the teasing and gentle kisses ended, the lace finding her arms fell to the floor and she heard Ariealla scream. For all the pain she wished to inflict on the girl and have inflicted by her, this was something else entirely. She rushed over to place a hand on her, checking what might be wrong, then she remembered the medication. Pulling the bottle of pills into her hand she quickly popped a few out "Come now quickly.....take them and it shall all be better...." She gently tried to coax her into taking a few, not knowing how many she needed. She was worried now for the life and safety of.....her lover? Perhaps. Her friend certainly, who was now screaming and clutching her head in pain.

Pounding, endless torment from the voices and imagined pains tore her mind apart as she waited for the medication to be given to her. And once it was finally in her hands, she managed to pluck out the right number. The few pills went down easily enough, and she quickly capped the bottle as she clutched onto it. Knuckles went white, and she kept her body curled, folding in on itself as she tried to force herself into a calm state. Quietly her voice began to recite the sith code, the first thing that came to her mind to solidify herself into the moment, lest she wake up and note that it had been centuries. Slowly her mind began to clear, as the only voice she came to hear was her own reciting the code over and over.

Slowly she opened her hand, letting the bottle fall onto the bed, and spoke to Safi directly. "Not... the best alarm clock."

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Safi held her gently as she watched the girl going through her own agonies. She had seen cancers, and afflictions. Magics and diseases, but nothing quite as intense as this. And the surge of the dark force aura around her confirmed what she had been feeling, there was something simply...off about her guest. It seemed like she was out of place in this time, this reality. As if her power and magnificence belonged somewhere else.

"It did not look pleasant, and was not, for either of us"

She said as she finally let go of her grip, helpign her to sit up resting against her, her hand idly stroking through the girl's long hair "Take a few moments to gather yourself, then we can stand...and I can get you something to eat"

It was smart, wise even to stay seated just a moment longer. Just enough that she could feel her legs, where they were and how she was positioned. Even this normal sensation was muted after such an intense relapse, though it didn't take too long for her sensations to come back to her. Slowly she groaned, and stood herself up, using Safi and the wall to support herself as she did so. With a flick of her wrist she pulled her dress and armour over to her with the force, and began to get herself dressed. The dress, it seemed, was easy enough for her to lace up without looking, and she sat on the foot of the bed to put her stockings on. With a glance over to Safi, she offered a small smirk.

"I highly doubt you have my preferred foods on hand in the fridge. Though if you'd be willing to go hunting, I suppose we could continue with our time together." She made sure her two weapons were intact and working (in the case of the lightsaber anyways), and put them on her waist as she collected the metal armour. She could put her gauntlets, head piece, and waist fauld on herself, but the chest piece seemed well outside her normal ability to put on. Though of course, she would wait to see what Safi intended, before having her assist.

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

The echani stretched slightly as she watched the woman slowly dress, and decided to do likewise. Dark pants, a longer sleeved grey blouse, boots to match her trouser and that would be enough for now. She sat back beside the sith, considering her words for a few moments. To go hunting...she bit her lip, feeling something dark flash through her body again, something she had not felt in so very long. Eventually, a somewhat strange grin appeared on her face, not quite cruel, but getting there. "And how could I resist such a pleasing offer? I would enjoy sharing the thrill of the hunt with you"

She murmured, which meant putting on the rest of her clothing. She levitated her gloves other, pulling them up her slim fingers. Simple and dark leather, yet hiding a very practical, if hidden, nature. A belt was clasped around her waist, and her robe around her shoulders, knives and sabers tucked away into it

Ariealla, on the other hand, seemed to stand out more like a sore thumb, what with her purple attire and metal armour pieces, not to mention the sword was harder to hide than her lightsaber. Not that the long hilt didn't clang against her fauld anyways, but it was less obvious than the full sword on her left hip. The woman looked ready for war, honestly, more so than a hunt. And when she heard the reply from Safi, she gave a light smile before walking over. She lifted the metal chestpiece and slipped into it, the metal back and front holding onto her as she turned to the side. "Would you mind fixing these straps for me? I don't have the ability to do so myself, unfortunately, and I seem to be lacking my usual help." It wasn't quite a lie, nor a truth really, but it was an excuse to keep Safi close for a little while longer.

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

"Not a problem at all" She promised as she began to lace up and constrain the woman's chest with the metal armor, her movements slow and casual, yet none the less quite effective as her task was soon finished. Stepping back, she smiled gently and looked over her work, nodding in satisfaction. A job well done. Now that the two were mostly garbed up they simply needed to figure out exactly whom they were hunting, and how they were going to go about it

Ariealla hummed and smiled, going over to a window and looking out. "A human, think you can manage to think of an expendable human, one who won't be missed? Normally I wouldn't care but I'd rather not destabilize a planetary economy by killing a CEO or something. Yet." She giggled, sounding fully recovered but no less dark. Unlike before the tone was normal, not off set, and rather pleasant sounding. She was, after all, Ariealla fully recovered. With full mental capacity and scholarly mindset for the most part. Outside of her preferred food, of course. That, that was still somewhat... sick. "A bum perhaps, we can always clean the meat rather easily, and cooking meat does kill the bacteria."

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

She considered for a few moments, whom did she know really. Eventually, she licked her lips "Well I do have a neighbor who was getting ready to go on vacation, I'm certain if they left a little early and never came back....no one would question it too closely" She suggested as she looked over at hte young sith nearby. She really was quite the pleasant type to be around

"Mm... true... but we can't be so certain the apartment management wouldn't be interested in investigating a loss of profits. The last thing either of us needs is our faces showing up in an investigation." She giggled and ran her fingers down the hilt of her sith sword, toying with ideas in her mind. She was a huntress, and she knew full well when to pick prey that wouldn't truly be missed. "Perhaps there is a lowlife no one would miss? As much as your neighbor sounds delectable, caution is the primary concern when hunting such prey as this. That of course being government protected prey."

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom