Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DANTE OF ESSION

DANTE OF ESSION
6998f59e3ab1aed8ab3ce4a4a45a9313.jpg

NAME: Dante of Ession

FACTION: THE GRAYSON IMPERIUM

SPECIES: HUMAN

SEX: MALE

HEIGHT: 6 FEET 4 INCHES TALL

WEIGHT: 235 POUNDS

EYES: BLUE EYES

HAIR: BLOND HAIR

SKIN: CAUCASIAN/WHITE/PALE

FORCE SENSITIVE: NOT FORCE SENSITIVE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
WEAKNESS: EXPLOSIVE TEMPER

WEAKNESS: SHRAPNEL SCAR ON LEFT SIDE OF HEAD
WEAKNESS: LEFT SHOULDER HAS A SLIGHTLY WEAK JOINT, IF HIT HARD, SHOULDER COULD BE INJURED
STRENGTH: BRUTAL IN WARFARE
STRENGTH: PHYSICALLY FIT (QUICK, STRONG)
STRENGTH: PROFICIENT IN HAND-TO-HAND AND RANGED COMBAT
CYBERNETICALLY ENHANCED SENSES AND REFLEXES (SIGHT, SMELL, HEARING, TOUCH SENSE)
WEAKNESS: SLIGHT CHILDHOOD TRAUMA

APPEARANCE:
Dante is a tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed, muscular man. He has extremely strong features. He has a rough aesthetic, appearing as if he were a true veteran, however, these rough features are due to a rough childhood.

BIOGRAPHY:
Dante of Ession lived a content and fulfilled life in the slums of Ession. He had a loving family, parents who cared for him and a newborn baby sister, whom he loved very much. Every night he would read her a story, a story of the future. He would tell her of his future children and the future of their family. And every night before he tucked her into bed, he said to her "I will always be by your side; I will never let anybody hurt you, for you are my blood, my sister and my family. I once vowed to hold your life in a higher importance of my own. And this duty, I will fulfill. This promise to Ashla, I MUST fulfill, and protect her holy daughter."

This duty was of great importance to him, as he was a loyal follower of Ashla and a loving brother. However, one day, several months after the birth of his holy sister, he set out to defend his world. He decided to enlist in the military. He did this, only to protect his sister. He would be keeping his world, his SISTER's world, safe. His mother, a very laborious and busy woman, however, disagreed. She decided that in order to protect his family and himself, he was to remain home. He was FORBIDDEN to enlist. Furious, beyond belief, he locked them within the house and left for the local tram-station. As he did so, he repeated to himself "It is for their own good". When he arrived at his destination, he found the trains to be closed and out of order. He knew something was wrong but before he could react, the ground shook and he fell to his knees. A dark cloud of smoke began to surround everything, seemingly swallowing his world. The blank void, then ceased, as beaming lights appeared from within. This was the end. And within a split second, his whole world was changed.

Three days later, he awoke with his left shoulder hopelessly pinned under a massive tree. His torso began to cave in. But even as he began to smell the sickly, metallic smell of his rich, young blood, he only thought of ONE thing, ONE person. He thought of his sister. And as his world collapsed before his very eyes, he no longer saw the black cloud, engulfing his world. HE SAW RED.

SHIP: TRAVELS WITH THE GRAYSON IMPERIUM MILITARY

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom