Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Danni Arden's Speeder Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: A former GIA speeder bike to be used by Danni Arden

Image Source: http://us.lalalay.com/autos/motorcycles/-39554-scarlett-johansson-will-ride-a-futuristic-honda-motorcycle-in-ghost-in-the-shell/ - FromPress report

Canon Link: N/A

Restricted Missions:N/A

Primary Source:N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Galactic Intelligence Agency; now dissolved.

Model: GIA-DA 05; Danni Arden's bike model code

Affiliation: Danni Arden

Modularity: No

Production: Unique

Material: Durasteel frame / titanium hull / speeder and electrical components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Speeder bike

Role: Personal transport

Size: 3.4m long

Weight: Light

Minimum Crew: 1

Optimal Crew: 1

Propulsion: Repulsorlift

Speed: Very Fast

Maneuverability: High

Armament: None

Defenses: None

Squadron Count: None - 1

Maneuverability Rating: High

Passenger Capacity: 1

Cargo Capacity: Holster for rifle to the rear

SPECIAL FEATURES
• None

STRENGHS:
+ Retractable wheels allow Danni to ride manually over uneven or dangerous terrain
+ Very fast and agile, able to traverse terrain with great speed and not as cumbersome or heavy as a speeder or other land vehicle

WEAKENSSES:
- No armour or defenses, relying only on driver skill to avoid danger
- Weather can affect the bike, and the electrical components will not be safe in wet conditions for example
- Not a bike used for flight or high altitude navigation – only a foot or so above the ground

DESCRIPTION:
The GIA bikes were used by agents to cross areas of Coruscant in quick time and a direct route from A to B. Agile enough to move through tight streets or areas and even through crowds, the bikes were far greater in situations than speeders and ships, but they had no arms or defense; it was down to the rider to keep themselves safe.

Danni used a bike which was stored and carried in her ship, the ‘Red Sparrow’, so she could be free to travel across most places by air or ground. There is a holster in the rear for her rifle when riding.

Now she has "borrowed" back her ship, the bike remains in the hold for her use.

Danni Arden said:
Manufacturer: Galactic Intelligence Agency
If this has a group(faction) forum, an approved company submission, or somewhere where we could reference this, please hyperlink it.

Danni Arden said:
Model: N/A
This should probably have a model name, even if it's just "Danni Arden's speeder bike".

Danni Arden said:
Production: Limited
Is this submission just meant to be your character's personal bike? Or is it meant to be representative of all of these GIA bikes that were made?

Danni Arden said:
Affiliation: Danni Arden • Production: Limited to GIA operatives
I guess what I'm getting at is that these two fields conflict with each other.

It's perfectly fine to make a bike that was affiliated with the old GIA operatives, but the affiliation should then change to something like "Danni Arden and former GIA operatives".

Alternatively, if this is only going to be used by your character, I'd recommend changing this to unique or semi-unique, representing that there are only a few of this bikes around, and that they're all in your character's possession.

Everything looks in order conceptually. With that out of the way, there's a few semantics to briefly go over, since some values in the headings can't be changed, even if it's clear.

Danni Arden said:
Production: Unique to Danni
This should just be "Unique".

Danni Arden said:
Squadron Count: N/A
If you'll make this "None: 1".

[member="Danni Arden"], looks good. I have to ask you for one more edit, but that's more of our fault. There's a modularity field listed in the main template that does not appear in the cookiee cutter examples:

• Affiliation: (Individual Character Name (an individual PC/NPC who is permitted to use this item), Company Name(s) (Companies authorised to use this submission), Faction Name(s) (Factions authorised to use this submission, Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase), Open-Market (May be used by any character without permission from the Manufacturer), other potential options include a submitted NPC unit, or another general organisation/group.)
    [*]Modularity: (Can components of this submission be swapped out for other components? Is it especially easy to modify? For most submissions, put 'No'.)
    [*]Production: (The scale is Unique (Only One Character), Semi-Unique (Only A Handful of Characters), Limited (Only A Select Group Of NPCs/PCs), Minor (Any Character, Only Select Groups Of NPCs), Mass-Produced. (Anyone.))

If you'll put one in there, we'll be good to go. I will look into fixing this issue for future reference.

[member="Danni Arden"], just a friendly tag in case you didn't get my previous tag.

If I don't get a response back from you soon, I'll be moving this to the archives. But you can pull it back out from there if you want to continue on it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom