Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dances Among the Stars

[member="Selena Drayven"]

The Shangri-L was a beautiful ship well okay from the outside it looked simple but there was more to it. There was a risk that would need to be seen. THe jedi ship had been developed with a sister ship. The Kiyomi itself that would allow it to move around on it. She had taken a chance... a bigger one then she was expecting from herself but something had changed wihtin her something was shifting and she was uncertain about it standing there and looking at herself in the mirror. Pnk skin soft and smooth, no hair except where she needed it. The narest hints of a naval piercing that was more for a cultural thng. She touched the kyber crystal before shaking her head.

Her dark blue hair was pulled back tightly as she was getting dressed int he more formal robes. A flowing series she tied in front of herself and was walking until she debated wearing her cloak would be needed but she thought better about it while walking and didn't need her saber leaving it with one of the attendant droids on the ship. They were milling about and were there for the jedi to store equipment in case of attack or being needed. They could get their equipment as she started walking to the entertainment district of the ship. Plenty of space and stores, there were places to eat and relax a little as she could see the artificial lake.

Normally a Jedi wasn't supposed to be worried with things like vacation but I'd been through hell with Serena and we both deserved some time off. I'd been in guest quarters when I'd gotten an invitation from Master Serena to have dinner with her by a lake. I wasn't sure what she'd be wearing but I wanted to at least try dressing up for her. Slipping into a royal blue dress I wondered what all we'd be doing outside of jsut dinner...The thought thrilled me a bit to be honest.
c06349c3f97c48439e0434d7eb2d5c7e.jpg

The dress I'd bought awhile ago and I hoped she liked it, the shoes I'd gotten with the dress too. right around the time I'd gotten the piercing for my navel. Hopefully she'd be seeing that tonight though who knew where things would lead...

b2b247dbd5386a22316e392aa1fbb25c.jpg
2614b7dbb74171302b7a35d6c59798da.jpg

Grabbing a small clutch purse I headed to go meet Serena...Hopefully she'd like what she saw.....

[member="Nameless One"]

SHe looked at the padawan as she was arriving, standing there and she offered a smile looking at the blue dress and shoes. "Very nice." She said it and one of the buildings that had an open area with tables brought them around. She was able to get a seat as the droids and serving drinks. She stood there looking out at the lake and it was beautiful with the waters made crystal clear and fitlered to be properly well... proper. "The lake and the entire ship itself has been designed to hold millions of people and in the event of evacuation it can fery a planet's population almost." She said it with a grin on her face though while standing there and maintaining her control over the pheromones and her empathy.

Smiling at the compliment form Serena I said softly "thank you Serena..." A light flush colored my cheeks following her compliment and I followed her to a table that sat overlooking the lake I listened to her explanation of the ship. "Force your smile is beautiful Serena..." Pausing I looked out over the lake and asked "what's for dinner then? I'm famished!" Looking at her as I said I was famished I let my eyes wander over her curves.... I was curious about this.... Normally Master Serena was reserved and I was excited for her to be asking me out on what felt like our first date. Who knew where this would lead?

[member="Nameless One"]

Looking at her as she spoke and bowed her head with a look on her face. The jedi herself though spoke looking out on the lake. "Well whatever we want, they are able to cook from around the galaxy but the specialty of the place is Atrisian food. Teas, rice, fish and meat dishes." She said it though while looking out at a few things. "Hmm they also make some fo the better drinks." She was looking at parts of it though when a menu was brought over to them on a datapad with some of there servers. She was going over the menu and picking out something simple to start and one fo the platters. Smaller dishes with a bunch of options over a single meal so they could sample and have something big.

I was a great fan of Atrisian food...specifically fish dishes. Sushi....oh by the Force I loved Sushi. I looked over the menu and selected a jasmine cherry blossom tea and a bowl of soup with little crab crisps and egg rolls. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for the entree but I figured I'd leave that to Serena to pick out. after my selection of tea, soups and appetizers I simply looked at Serena. Force she looked amazing! I hoped that the rest of the night would be as magical as this....

[member="Nameless One"]

Looking at her with a grin on her face the jedi herself was curious.. she could fel plenty from her and she could while ordering the food for herself. She was getting some fo the fish and the smaller platters. Veggies, meats, rice and then rolls of sushi and sashimi. Everythign else around the pair of them was tuned out but she was fuly aware of it. Fully intuned with what they had to deal with and work with. So the jedi would better be able to handle all of it. She had spoken with and come up with ideas to expand on their conversational skills... topics of interest were in her datapad that she had brought with her which was a sure sign that she was going mad compared ot many of the others.

"So Serena, how'd you find out about this place? It's quite romantic, a little isolated and with a great view." I looked at the lake briefly then back to her "The lake is gorgeous but you make it better Serena." She looked like she was less the isolated librarian and learning to be more confident maybe? She was very by the books but this? This was a nice break from the normal Jedi duties... Hopefully we could arrange more times like this together...

[member="Nameless One"]

"I..." She said it and gave a small frown. "I helped with some fo the designs of the ship we based it on some of the temples and locations the jedi had gone to." She was looking at it when she ate something though and picked it up with the pair of chopsticks. Taking in the sights as she felt some heat to her cheeks but thankfully pink skin could obscure it until she was moving. There was even a few things that she wanted to see on here since the ship served primarily as transportation compared to other vessels its size. The lake was one thing, there was an entertainment district, a shopping area for some of the finest and what would become if they let it and worked on it the biodomes of different areas for training or even purposes of vacation and relaxation with holographic hardlight suites.

As Serena mentioned that she helped with some of the designs for the ship I smiled and said "That'd explain the smoothness of the designs and the gentle curves too." Looking her over as I finished my comment I ate a bit more food then I got up and slid into the seat by her. Gently leaning against Serena I asked "So....Serena after dinner what did you have in mind? As it is you certainly are showing me a good time so far, hopefully you've got more ways to surprise me later...." I cupped her cheek and pulled her towards me in a soft, gentle kiss before letting her go again. Taking a sip of my tea I gently nuzzled against her shoulder. Serena seemed flustered but I just kept my head where it was and smiled. Hopefully more time together would show her she didn't have to be as restrained...

[member="Nameless One"]

Looking at her for a moment... after dinner... after dinner she hadn't planned much. THere was an entire ship of things they could do or training or whatever. "Ah... I... I am not certain what we could do." She said it while she was eating with a smile on her face though. She held her in close wrapping one arm around her and the other with the chopsticks so she would be able to eat. "Whatever you can think about." She had felt the hands on her face when she was looking around the place seeing what the reactions of the other people might have been then she backed up a little. Interest and her own place set up for them to be nice and secluded.

Smiling I said "Oh Serena, I'm sure there are many, many things we can do together..." I let the insinuation sit before I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I can imagine quite a bit love....though I do have one question... is there anywhere on this vessel that might have a massage parlor for couples or a secluded, private hotspring?" I loved that she'd picked a secluded table, far enough away and dimly lit enough to not draw any unwanted attention.

Placing my hand on hers I took the chopsticks from her and placed her free hand on my cheek before nuzzling against her hand. Looking into her gorgeous eyes I softly bit my lip and whispered "Please kiss me Serena. You take on too much don't think just feel...." I wanted her to kiss me like I was hers alone. After dinner I wanted to pay her back for this with a private couples massage and to just enjoy time alone with her...

[member="Nameless One"]

"A massage parlor?" She said it softly and was looking at her when the chopsticks were being moved down and Selena seemed to be wanting her to kiss her but now her mind was distracted as she was going through the services on the ship itself. Curious to see if they might have. She looked at her and she moved to indulge her before she was closing her eyes to not think about it for a moment. "Hmmm maybe, there is bound to be a biocube within the ship for a mountain environment with hot springs they made a number of places and even more could still be made across the ship. We even have hardlight projectors and could fashion such a place in a holosuite."

Smiling as Serena spoke I waited then said "Aye Serena you take on too much and we could both stand to be spoiled a bit I think. I think a massage together and a soak in a hotspring could a nice way for us to relax after dinner. Maybe after that I could spring for some kind of absolutely sinful dessert?" I honestly wanted to spend some significant alone time with Serena just enjoying sensations, and each other's company. I gently laid my head on her shoulder as she spoke and softly kissed her cheek. Just more moments like these would be utterly amazing....

[member="Nameless One"]

"There is not a natural hot spring on the Shangri-La though." THey had private quarters and some places designated for it but the ship was meant to transport many around the galaxy and offer entertainment. THe jedi herself was thinking about it when she moved around in her seat and continued to eat with a grin on her face though. "We could relax here, it is made for that, to help people. THat is how the jedi designed it from the quarters that can be customized easily to the persons liking to the districts and levels. THere is even a great deal of work that has been done for some of the rooms like holographic hardlight suites and bays."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom