Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damien's Boomerang

Matreya

buraM43-hansheeHybrid01.jpg

(With a 75 degree bend instead of such a minor curve)
Img cred: himalayan imports

Intent: To craft a weapon more aimed for the sort of character Daemos is becoming.
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.ne...59-to-the-gods/ (was going to use it to create a dual wield weapon, but that didnt follow through, so reusing it to create a similar item)
Manufacturer: Damien/JAC
Model:
Affiliation: Damien
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Beskar - Dantari Crystal
Description:
Range, combined with a strong use for melee, drove Damien to seek the means to craft a powerful Boomerang like bladed weapon. Crafted of the highest grade Beskar, smelted and crafted by Damien himself, to be driven to the sharpest razor edge obtainable to droids, the weapon is indeed powerful. The blade itself is honed on both sides, allowing for a range of uses in combat.

Infused with the Force itself, while meditation brought the very essence of its owner into its depths, the blade is even further enhanced, capable of cutting even more then otherwise. The aura provided around the blade is a rustic gold, with a fiery appearance, driven further to the appearance by his very own rage. Though it gives said appearance, it is not indeed flames, just the given form of the aura, thus it doesnt add anymore burning capabilities.

When thrown, the Boomerang is capable of reaching the distance of whatever max the user has - as Damien can possibly lose the weapon to another, naming said distance would be some what ridiculous. However, if not thrown by someone adept in the tool, it will not return, and even if it does they must worry about a blade slicing off the receiving arm. Being moderately connected to Damien by the Force, when said energy is applied, it is some what easier than would be expected to correct its trajectory.

Classification: Boomerang
Size: One-handed
Length:
Scythe ~ 0.45 m
Weight:
Boomerang ~ 3.2 kg
Other Features:
Lightsaber Proof
Can Deflect Blaster Fire
Droid Forged Edge
Force Imbued

[member="D-Man"]

After reviewing this, I have concluded the following:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny this, however there is the Second Chance thread for Denied Submissions. By all means if you feel I'm wrong, please feel free to make your case there.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom