Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dagon Tal'Verda

Name: Dagon Tal'Verda

Faction: The Dominion

Species: Mandalorian/Human

Sex: Male

Height: 6ft even

Weight: 210

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black

Skin: Light Brown

Force Sensitive: Just Enough nothing to crazy

Strengths and Weaknesses
(+) Loves to fight never backs down even if odds are against him

(+) Cool and level headed most of the time can get out of almost any situation

(+) Loves guns and knows how to handle himself with guns but recently becoming attach to his lightsabers he obtained by chance

(-) Loves to fight so much that once he's in the fight doesn't know when to stop until the enemy dies or he dies

(-) Doesn't really care about much and lazy about half the time unless it interest him in some sort of way

Biography
Not much to say parents died when I was a young age. I got picked up by the Black sun mercenaries when I tried to steal from them took me in and I worked for them until now. I don't really know my family background since my family left my clan for some reason I still don't understand. All I know is I have a cousin that goes by the name of Zaz and our clan name is Tal'Verda. Now im on a mission to find my clan since our home world is a waste all I can go by are rumors to find them which leads me to the Dominions. On my way to finding them I ran into a rogue jedi padawan who attack me for some sort of reason long story short I have his lightsabers now and learning how to use them.

Ship
Gets me where I need to go "M3-A Scyk Fighter"​
(Sorry no pictures or link didn't want to work for me will post later if it'll let me )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom