Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daemon Shop (Workshop)

Matreya

Daemon Shop

Damien Daemon is known for teaching Merr Sonn and JAC employees alchemy, of all ranges, making weaponry including potently powerful vanilla weapons and Force imbued, armor that reaches the indestructible levels, plus even plastic and lesser known materials.

Feel free to ask away, and Damien will likely make anything for your character!

[x] ~ Power armor that doubles as a space suit, with quality 10 against all damages, plus it can absorb kinetic damage (no broken bones etc)
[x] ~ A dagger made to be hidden in the Force, a perfect tool for assassinations
[x] ~ A near indestructible bow thay links with its owners helmet to provide a HUD sight

Matreya

FOR THE TIME BEING, ZERO CHARGE FOR PROFIT ON ANY ITEMS MADE

(Simply meet Damien in a thread, describe what is wanted, and recieve it. (Maybe tell others about his work))

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Looking for,

Sweet power armor, that doubles as a space suit.

Sweet ass Magnetically accelerated pistols. High rate of fire, heavy projectiles, kinda like a rail gun but faster.

Matreya

Lets tackle one at a time. Whichever you want first, go ahead and throw it into a thread. Damien can meet your char anywhere.

[member="Hala Jast"]

(Pm me if you have any photos or any major ideas you would like to hash out first.)

Matreya

[member="Andy Khor"]

This workshop only manages armor and weaponry, but my main company Merr Sonn Inc. can do it if you go to that page

Matreya

Not being a hater, you sell to your hearts content, but can you PM them instead? I wanna keep this filled with just Workshop related topics.

[member="Xalus"]

Matreya

[member="Grace Darkson"]

Easy enough. Go ahead and throw up a thread looking for Damien to make it and we can jump right on it.

Also, same as above:
Any images or specs you want included, shoot in a PM

Matreya

[member="Andy Khor"]

Can I interest you into anything else? Sword? Dagger? Battleaxe with a hidden shotgun attachment? Gauntlets that are ultra thin, perfect for electric absorption then expulsion?

Matreya

[member="Andy Khor"]

I like your style. We are gonna have to make this ultra badass. Throw up a thread seeking Damien out. Anywhere is good. And dont trip, just need a thread with the specs you wantex for the bow. Not heavy dev

Matreya

[member="Andy Khor"]
Cant find the thread. Was it my turn or yours?

[member="Grace Darkson"]
Going to do your sub asap. Have any images in mind?

[member="Hala Jast"]
Your suit is done, but i am waiting for the pistols as you said you would like to be a part of their production. Upon completion of the thread ill throw up your subs as well.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Per this request, your workshop has been suggested.

I have a Dirk, a steel dagger I would like to see given poisoning attributes and if at all possible, the ability to strengthen or in some way support the dark-side aura of the user.

It's currently a purely standard weapon so whatever other traits or conditions that could make it a weapon to rival others would also be greatly appreciated and paid for in kind.

Is this possible?

Matreya

[member="Brennan Cabrol"]

I can do that. Relatively simple requests so far lol.

PM me though, so we can hash out the details.

Unless you would like to flesh it out IC. Either way, yes i can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom