Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech D-1 (The Demolisher) Slugthrower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Commander of Fear
DSCN0594.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa304/bigsnake1/DSCN0594.jpg

Intent: To create a standard pistol for the raider rank of The Pirate Confederation
Manufacturer: Castaan Armory
Model: Demolisher
Affiliation: The Pirate Confederation
Modularity: Yes (Attachments)
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durosteel
Description: This is a fairly standard pistol that shoots very non-standard ammo. The bullets are hollow and filled with a corrosive acid which can eat through metals such as durosteel. It cannot eat through thick beskar or cortosis. This will provide extra stopping power against more heavily armored targets, such as mandos. The Pistol also can be fitted with a silencer, a flashlight, a holographic sight, or a laser sight. Only one attachment can be used at one time. It has plenty of recoil and cannot hold many rounds. However, it can have attachments. The acid in the bullet has the ability to eat through light armor and some medium armor, but not heavy armor unless several shots hit the same place. In this case, the acid would take several minutes to eat through.
Classification: Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Length: 12 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg
Ammunition Type: Hollow .45 caliber bullet (Filled with corrosive acid)
Ammunition Capacity: 10
Effective Range: 45-50 meters max

Payback

Commander of Fear
Ok how about if I say

"It can eat through many metals such as durosteel, but when it comes to stronger metals such as beskar or cortosis it cannot eat through them unless 3 or more shots hit in the same area."

[member="Rasho the Hutt"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Payback"] - Well, if I was in your shoes, I would write it something like this.

"The acid in the slugs can eat through light armor, and some medium armor. Heavier armors, such as durasteel plate, would require several shots in the same location, and the acid would take several minutes to eat through."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom