Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CZ-V9P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traigo Kendes

T
handgun3.jpg
Image source

Intent: To produce next-gen reliable handgun.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Byss armstech industries.
Model: CZ-V9P
Affiliation: Nowadays, a weapon of choice of Byss police forces and it's also available in common market.
Modularity: Has a fixed laser sight; can be severaly modified with sights, muzzles, trigers and even silencers.
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Carbo-plas, aluminium and diatium.
Description: A big plus of this gun is its mobility. It is short and light, but still very dureable. Stopping power is slightly over standard, even it's not classified as heavy blaster. Recoil is still suprisingly low and even quick shooters won't have any problem to hit their target several times, with only little bullet spread. Only downs of this pistol are it's cost and magazine size.

Classification: Blaster, pistol
Size: Handheld (one/two-handed)
Lenght: 0.18 m (7.1 in)
Weight: 0.52 kg
Amunition type: Standard Rylith power cell, many standard Tibanna gas canisters (power cell are ejected and loaded from , gas canisters are removeable and insertable
Ammunition Capacity: Power cell of 20 shots, gas canister of 160 shots.
Effective range: 100m
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic

Do you have a link for this company? If not, I'm going to have to ask you change the manufacturer as I'm unable to locate it.

[member="Traigo Kendes"]

[member="Traigo Kendes"]

This is being archived, not denied.

I am unable to reach out to you and resolve this submission.

Please resubmit when you're ready and we'll get this knocked out of the park.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom