Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CZ-V38C Blaster carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traigo Kendes

T
generic_bullpup_rifle_by_spatzik_d38oeww.png
Image credits

Intent: Make a easy-to-use weapon, with great mobility, effectivity and funtionality.
Development Thread: If necessary.
Manufacturer: Byss armstech industries.
Model: CZ-V38C Blaster carbine
Affiliation: CZ-V38C was mainly produced for Byss army/police special forces and it was their common weapon. Byss army later replaced it, which got CZ-V38C into the common market.
Modularity: Yes. Sights, scopes, magazines and muzzles. It is very easy to modify.
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: mainly Carbo-plas and Songsteel, other components are made of Aluminium and Diatium.
Description: CZ-V38C is a great weapon in many ways. It's mobile, accurate, has a good fire rate and small recoil. On the other hand, it has stopping power of regular blaster pistol, and it's effective range is quite short. It was mainly designed for human race, but it can be purchased with several modifications, to fit into other species hands.

Classification: Blaster, carbine
Size: Handheld (two-handed)
Lenght: 0.62 m
Weight: 2.07 kg
Ammunition Type: Standard Rylith power cell, many standard Tibanna gas canisters (gas canisters are loaded via handguard magazine, power cell are inserted into receiver placed between stock and triger).
Ammunition Capacity: Power cells has capacity of 90 shots, single gas canister has capacity of 450 shots.
Effective Range: About 300m
Rate of Fire: Fully automatic, about 700 RPM

Do you have a link for this company? If not, I'm going to have to ask you change the manufacturer as I'm unable to locate it.

[member="Traigo Kendes"]

[member="Traigo Kendes"]

This is being archived, not denied.

I am unable to reach out to you and resolve this submission.

Please resubmit when you're ready and we'll get this knocked out of the park.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom