Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Cygnar Class Frigate Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
chronicles_of_man_avernus_carrier_commission_by_adamkop-d7gt306.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a upgraded version of the standard Phoenix Fleet Heavy Frigate
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: Here
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Phoenix Fleet
  • Model: Cygnar Class Mk I
  • Affiliation: Phoenix Fleet
  • Production: Semi-Unique (7 Total)
  • Material: Durasteel hull, Solarium Glasteel ports
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Assault Frigate
Length: 500m
Width: 100m
Height: 170m
Armament: Very High
Defenses: High
Hangar: 0 Squadrons
Maneuverability Rating: Average
Speed Rating: Average
Hyperdrive Class: 1 (Backup 12)

SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Punches above its weight class
  • No Munitions: This class of ship does not rely on consumable munitions
Weaknesses:
  • Aft Armaments: The rear arc is the least covered, allowing up the kilt shots if an enemy can position themselves there well
  • Lack of fighter complement
Description:
Moving away from the prevalent doctrine of "Bigger is Better" Alexandra decided to have a frigate designed that was based on the Cygnar chasis, but with advanced systems to allow for a better all around ship. These systems allowed for a ship that hit just as hard as the Mk I, but was faster, more maneuverable, and able to stay in the fight longer.

The draw back to these advanced systems was the lack of resources to make it a ubiquitous design. This new design also did not address the lack of support craft, nor the lack of armament in the rear facing of the ship. Thus, she decided to leave the workhorse of her fleet to be the Mk I and use the seven working models of the more advanced Mk II's as specialized ships to be the point of her fleets thrust.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Alexandra Morrow"]

Unfortunately it seems I made a mistake in judging this originally.

The stats presently on this ship are currently a bit above where they actually should be, as such I'm going to need you to drop two things.

I would suggest dropping both your speed and maneuverability from Moderate to average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom