Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cybernetics Template

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
So I know I'm probably asking too much here, but I noticed that, while looking for a appropriate template, nothing really fits well with cybernetics. I could use the armor template, but then it isn't really just armor. I could combine the basic and armor template but it still doesn't really fit well.

Do you think a cybernetic template is too much to ask for?

Or am I maybe not using the armor template to it's up most?

It was a simple idea I had, discuss it!

I feel like the issue with having a template dedicated to cybernetics is that it wouldn't look much different from the basic template. The possibilities with cybernetics in the star wars universe are incredibly vast and varied, from something as simple as an under the skin data capsule to the incredible complexity of full-body combat-grade prosthetics. Anything geared toward fitting all of those possibilities is likely going to be just as vague as the basic template itself.

0.02 "7.

[member="Michael Shado"]

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Bloodshot"]

I figured that, and you're not wrong at all either. I just sometimes have a hard time adapting some of the information over to some of the templates...I'm not entirely complaining, just wish there was a easier way to adapt the info over. Ya know? I wanted to do a extensive submission too.

[member="Michael Shado"]

You are free at any time to combine parts of any template you feel are pertinent to the submission. The templates provided are the most basic requirements that must be adhered to. In the case of cybernetics, if it is more than just a standard augmentation, and functions additionally as a weapon, add in the melee or ranged weapon template parts, or both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom