Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Cybernetics & Bionics S.G.S.D Arm (Stabby Grabby Shooty Duty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aG2ZiQC.png

Cybernetics & Bionics

S.G.S.D Arm (Stabby Grabby Shooty Duty)

rffkXf.gif

rffWKA.gif

• Manufacturer: Dexter Zytros
  • Affiliation: Agents of Chaos
  • Model: S.G.S.D Arm (Stabby Grabby Shooty Duty)
  • Modularity: Yes. Blades can be changed, caliber can be adjusted, all parts are easily changed.
  • Production: limited
  • Material: Durasteal, blaster components, Conductible plates (Stolen and rigged tech)
  • Classification: Right Arm
  • Size: (For each category choose from:Average,
  • Weight: (For each category choose from: Average,
  • Resistances (Optional): ( Very High,
    1. Energy:Very high
    2. Kinetic: Very high
    3. Lightsabers: None
    4. Other
  1. E.M.P : Low
  2. high temperatures : High
  3. cold temperatures : High
  4. water: Very high

DC-19 "Stealth" carbine:
    • Classification: Blaster
    • Size: Small
    • Weight: Heavy ,
    • Ammunition Type: tibanna gas mixture ( Gas Canister)
    • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely small 10 rounds only
    • Effective Range:: Very high
    • Rate of Fire: Average
    • Stopping Power: Average
    • Recoil: Low

rf0rK2.gif

• (Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths )

The arm, has three main weapons;
    1: Blade concealed atop the forearm, released when the wrist is dislocated and pulled to position 1, tucked under the blade itself in a fist.
    2: Silenced blaster ( DC-19 "Stealth" carbine ) hidden inside the arm itself, wrist must dislocate and be slid into position 2, pulled down to hold a trigger that folds down from the arm.
    3: Electrified hand, snapping the finger plates will activate the plates that produce a voltage that is controlled by the user via a dial hidden inside the thumb joint.
    Thermometer: for
    gauging temperatures in environments The arm may be used as a block against melee weapons due to its strong material.
    Detachable: May be removed and relocated for those pesky escape tactics.
    May be used as a club:
    Results may vary.
    Will not set off security alerts due to the metal being grafted to resemble regular prosthetic's

rf0v0J.gif
  • Strong: Can withstand high usage and heavy damage from most attacks.
  • interchangeable : Parts can be changed and adjusted to the needs of the user.
  • Life like: looks and acts like a normal arm.
  • Perfect for concealed attacks
  • Will not set off security alerts due to the metal being grafted to resemble regular prosthetic's
    rf03GQ.gif

• High maintenance: must be cleaned daily, Parts need to be changed often due to wear and tear.
  • Prone to blade jamming, due to clothing and joints not moving in time.
  • Numb: While it works as a real hand and does everything needs, it is numb and does not feel pain, movement or temperature (though thermometer is available)
  • User must be considerably strong and fit as the arm does require more effort on the users part that a regular arm
  • Only carries single case of ammo 10 SHOTS ONLY
  • Overuse may cause overheating and excelled deterioration of the inside mechanics
  • The carbine had an optimum firing range of up to forty-five meters and a maximum range of 450 meters
rffRSN.gif

(Please read as an infomercial)
So you’ve lost your arm?

Have no fear we will sort you right out.
Are you an assassin looking for a handy dandy killing method?
Well look no further.
The
S.G.S.D Arm (Stabby Grabby Shooty Duty Arm) Was made by an assassin for assassins.
It lets you get up close to your target, stabbing them quickly so you can slip back into the crowd, unseen or if just that irritating person in the halo cinema just won't shut up you can silence them for a short time or for all time, hey they are at your mercy! Just adjust the dial and place your hand on them, a simple shock and all your problems are solved.
Who says never bring a knife to a gunfight? Your arm is your gun now. Just snap it out and down, your trigger pops out and you are ready to take your targets out from the rooftop.
Ever worry if the room you just overloaded the generator in is getting too hot or too cold for your meat sack to survive in? The
S.G.S.D comes with a built-in thermometer, so you know when to get your little tush out of there.
And the best part, it does everything your regular arm can do… except feeling but who needs that when punching someone in the face.

So get your S.G.S.D Arm (Stabby Grabby Shooty Duty Arm) while stocks last or until the maker dies in a botched assassination.

Last edited:
Dexter Zytros Dexter Zytros

I love cybernetics and I'm glad to see someone else trying their hand at making some. There are a few points I'd like to raise with you before we move forward with this submission.

Image Source

When providing an image source, you need to link to the site, or other sources where you found the image. In this case I have done a quick search for you. The first image is a Deus EX Human Revolution concept art which can be found on this website here.

Image two seems to be someone own art and this is the best source I could find.

Manufacturer

Please provide a link to your character in the manufacturer field.

Affiliation

Please provide a link to the Agents of Chaos faction page.

Resistances

1. Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage? Due to the electrified plates in the hand, this is able to absorb energy damage.
    2. Kinetic: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage? Can withstand heavy damage and attacks and act almost shield like.
    3. Lightsabers: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage? NONE.
    4. Other: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage? (Examples: Sonic, EMP/ION, Elemental. You must disclose each specific type that applies to this submission with its own rating.)
    1. Tolerance to emp though only to the arm.
    2. Withstands high temperatures but false skin will melt.
    3. Withstands cold temperatures but will become stiff with long exposure
    4. High protection from water

When you include resistances in a submission like this, and I agree that given the submission they should be included, the resistance field should be treated as if you were making an armour. That means that each of the resistances should be given a rating and they should all be balanced, that is for every increased rating there should be a rating that's decreased elsewhere. Due to the limited rating of the submission, you start with two rating points in hand.

I have quoted the specific section to the template in question below.

(For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Semi-Unique and restricted to Player Characters only.

While I appreciate the explanations you have provided, I'm going to need you to provide a rating from the list above in these fields.

Hidden Weapons

2: Silenced blaster hidden inside the arm itself, wrist must dislocate and be slid into position 2, pulled down to hold a trigger that folds down from the arm.

Is the silenced blaster a specific weapon? Does it have stats different from the norm, or is it just an average one?

I know this seems like a lot to go through, but it's mostly small things. Please give my notes a read through, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here.

I'm glad to be able to help out. This is much better thank you. There are just a few things I want to go through with you in terms of your ratings.

The arm is at a production rating of limited, so this gives you two ratings points to deal with already.

Mass produced >> Minor >> Limited

Now, the resistances and the blaster stats are two separate sections, only the above limited ratings points are shared between the two of them.

Resistances

At the moment your resistance ratings are as follows:

• Size: (For each category choose from:Average, (0 Ratings points)
  • Weight: (For each category choose from: Average, (0 Ratings Points)
    1. Energy:Very high (-2 Ratings Points)
    2. Kinetic: Very high (-2 Ratings Points)
    3. Lightsabers: None (+3 Ratings Points)
    4. Other
  1. E.M.P : very Low (+2 Ratings Points)
  2. high temperatures : High (-1 Ratings Points)
  3. cold temperatures : High (-1 Ratings Point)
  4. water: Average (0 Ratings Points)

So, currently, you have -2-2+3+2-1-1=-1 If we then include the ratings points you have for limited rating you have -3, that is to say, you have 3 additional ratings you could add to the resistances if you wish to. Please take a look and let me know if you're happy to keep it as it is or if you'd like to add the ratings.

Ranged Weapon

I'm going to do a similar exercise for the ranged weapon ratings you included, HOWEVER, you have failed to fill out the Range with a rating, leaving it as numbers. For the purposes of this exercise I'm going to assume it's average, you will have to include a rating before I can approve this submission, and remember, any adjustment above or below average will affect the ratings accordingly.

• Size: Small (+1 Rating Point)
  • Weight: Heavy , (-1 Rating Point)
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely small 10 rounds only (-2 Rating Points)
  • Effective Range:: Optimum up to 45 meters/ Maximum: 450 meters (Treated as average, therefore 0 Rating Points)
  • Rate of Fire: Average (0 Rating Points)
  • Stopping Power: Average (0 Rating Points)
  • Recoil: Low (+1 Rating Points)

Therefore you currently have +1-1-2+1=-1 Ratings points, if we include the ratings points from the limited as above, you now also have 3 additional ratings you could add to the submission.

Please take a look at the above notes and let me know if you're happy with the submission as it is or if you'd like to make changes, and as always if there's anything you don't understand please do let me know.

John Locke John Locke

This is my first factory creation so I am super stoked about this!

• Size: (For each category choose from:Average,
  • Weight: (For each category choose from: Average,
    1. Energy:Very high
    2. Kinetic: Very high
    3. Lightsabers: None
    4. Other
  1. E.M.P : Low
  2. high temperatures : High
  3. cold temperatures : High
  4. water: Very high

So I've increased water resistance and E.M.P. Water by 2 and E.M.P by one.

• Classification: Blaster
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Heavy ,
  • Ammunition Type: tibanna gas mixture ( Gas Canister)
  • Ammunition Capacity: Extremely small 10 rounds only
  • Effective Range:: Very high
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: Low

For the blaster Range is now very high, so I think I understand that as adding two points there, and I've increased the stopping power to high as well.
Using the 3 points.

I hope I've understood the adjustments and utilized them correctly.
I greatly appreciate the feed back and the help!

That's perfect thank you. This is what we're here for. I'm glad to have been able to help out with your first sub. This is a rather nifty little cybernetic.

If you have questions going forward please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of factory staff, either on the site or discord.

Welcome to the factory!

APPROVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom