Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtis Boar'roak - The Galactic Traveler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RKtIgkMBQ4

NAME: Curtis Boar’roak

FACTION: None.

SPECIES: Human.

SEX: Male.

HEIGHT: 5’10.

WEIGHT: 145 lbs.

EYES: Brown.

HAIR: Brown, though occasionally wears a white wig.

SKIN: Caucasian.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope.

toby-stephens-black-sails.jpg

Curtis Boar'roak on his expedition to explore the Great Western Sea on Coruscant.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Decent navigator.
+Marksman
+Humble.
+Leadership.

-Relentless.
-Unable to realize when a brawl is unwinnable.
-Unable to comprehend sarcasm.
-Pipe smoker.
-Wants to save everyone and right every wrong.

APPEARANCE:
An average sized man, slightly muscular. He possesses a sturdy jawline, curved eyebrows and dark, brown eyes. Straight, brown hair usually pulled back into ponytail or covered with a simple white wig. Rotting, uneven teeth. Missing half of his left ring finger.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born to a simple, yet hard-working family on Tattoine, Curtis worked as a scrap merchant alongside his father, who was a raging alcoholic. His mother passed away during Curtis’s birth. He successfully guarded his father’s caravan, defending it against Tusken Raiders and Mos Eisley scum, proving himself a decent marksman.
At the time he reached the age of sixteen, he proceeded to take up a job providing security to caravans and traders, earning a decent living.

However, a simple life such as this was unable to satisfy Curtis’s lust for adventure, which eventually led him to traveling to distant planets, searching unexplored territory in Wild Space, and exploring undiscovered planets.

He became widely known as a man who had killed a Wompa (Which removed half of his left ring finger) with a simple and primitive slugthrower, selling high-quality fur, and his expeditions.

He now searches the galaxy, exploring wild space in an attempt to earn credits.

SHIP:
G9 Rigger freighter.

KILLS:
No PCs yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Not a bounty hunter.

ROLE-PLAYS:

Gak Solteira said:
-Unable to comprehend sarcasm.
[member="Gak Solteira"]

S2e1_agent_powers_and_trigger.png

Agent Powers:
My name is Agent Powers, and this is Agent Trigger. We're here to investigate reports of mysterious activity in this town.
Agent Trigger:
(pointing at Stan) Activity!
Stan:
"Mysterious activity?" At the Mystery Shack? You must be joking!
Agent Powers:
I assure you, I am not. I was born with a rare disorder that prevents me from experiencing humor.
Stan:
(laughs nervously)
Agent Powers:
I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom