Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curtain Rises OOC (Curtain Call/LotF)

Good afternoon folks!

Now that I've actually gotten the ball rolling on Curtain Call's starting plot, I'd like to make this thread to simultaneously invite any remaining mercs/scoundrels/smugglers/etc. who might want to work with a questionably sane team of hired guns to come check us out, and to get the attention of the Lords of the Fringe, their client for this first operation.

The plot is simple enough, Desmond's team is taking a job as a covert strike team to locate and disable a pirate shipyard somewhere near the border of Fringer space, with a standing bounty/bonus to take down the pirate leader who setup shop there. Of course, this is complicated slightly by the fact the pirates in question are the Blazing Chain, a group of nomadic raiders that includes force adepts. The thread can be found here.

If anyone would like to join in please post here and let me know so I can tag you in! I can see plenty of roles for other writers who may be interested, such as a last second addition to the team, a Fringer liason, a smuggler hired to let the Blazing Chain capture their ship temporarily or even Fringer military oversight/fleet captains to hit the shipyard once the mercs call in the cavalry.

Here's hoping we get a fun story out of this madness.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] That could work. How closely do you want to be working with the team and/or where would you want to have a quick chat?

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] What kinda role do you have in mind?

@[member="Desmond Voralis."]
Depends all on you. I can lead fleets, handle myself in battle, serve as a politician, whatever the need be. I'm a faction admin for LoTF as well, so that comes in handy too.

Well I need to get my character into more of the threads to give him experience, long as it's cool with the author/creator of this that a Jedi intermixes himself into it?
@[member="Desmond Voralis."]

@[member="Loran Nera"]
I'm not certain it'd fit this time out, but if we ever pull a job for the Republic I'll keep it in mind.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
A field observer would be perfect.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Liaison and commander of the fleet they call down would work. If you really wanted to you could drop in on them at Tatooine, or you could give me an appropriate location in Fringe space for a meeting before the actual mission starts.

@[member="karn'ossk"]
One of our guys has Sith training but doesn't exactly go out of his way to flaunt it.

The thread will be advancing to the actual job in the next few hours.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"], @[member="Sargon Vynea"]

I'm going to move the team onto their transport and attempt to be bait, feel free to place yourselves as appropriate either with the crew or otherwise establishing the Fringe side of the operation. I'd be open to negotiations/discussion running as flashbacks during the mission as well if that interests anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom