Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystallize (Lavania)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb2QoaBy8ao​
vrRtAMh.jpg
Everything was finally falling into place.

How carefully had the winter witch of The Awoken woven the web. Delicately setting each slender piece along its proper line, interweaving the tendrils of lies, expectations, charming words, and gullible souls. Turning broken parts into a pattern of dazzling beauty. One, two, three...the body, the soul, the womb. The parts that she had no power to play, she had created a substitute in her place. Age had necessitated it. A twisted mind had conceived it. And now...death was going to complete it.

The Ice Queen moved with slow grace through the snowy waste...the cold air wrapping itself around the woman...making her feel secure...home. Or as close as she could get...frankly if snow fell daily and the land was blanketed in that frosty blanket Winter would always feel home...and as those icy cold optics flicked back and forth over the stone palace known as The Citidel the woman would merely narrow her eyes...

Something had drawn her here...by chance, by fate, or by some other metaphysical means beyond her understanding. But she was here...on the surface of a planet that seemed to whisper to her frozen core...Winter wanted to begin her hunt...her quest. But patiance was required...at least for now.

Those high heels of hers clacked againtst the glass-like stone as she entered the ruin...her frosty hair stilled into place and her hands balled into a fist. Brooding...forboding...the Queen had arrived. And now...she needed only to be pointed in the right direction.

[member="Lavania"]

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

The Citadel, large in scope before but since it had been reconstructed and worked on many of the things. After the fall of the sith empire the jedi and republic had come to the world. Working on it to rebuild so the once great citadel became a larger beacon all could come to. Lavania knew several of the jedi on the reconstruction team and was able to get in as she had sensed something there. A member of the awoken had returned, her aura in the force there while the seer could feel and find it. Standing in the large courtyard under one of the force sensitive trees in their garden and surrounded by the lightside, the natural solri crystals on the plkanet had been weaved into the hijarna stone cut all around them.

Rich golden veins she could see might turn away those who relied upon the darkside and for those who served the light a beacon in the storms of the world. It was all a greater thing then she had expected tapping her staff and feeling the rock, the metal, the pulse of life as they had created a self sustaining fortress here with defenses... and she was given a chance to stand here before heading out to search the world. The massive pieces of equipment they had developed for getting into the mountain passes instead of climbing the mountains. The aura of the woman as Lavania moved forward speaking with her headrss on and displaying the environmental circlet that was created to protect on worlds like this.

"Welcome to the new citadel they have built.... It is scary what these jedi can do with a little imagination."

The Ice Queen had made her way into the confining walls of the shelter with a odd sense of disinterest. She had been alive to long to marvel at such a display...very little ever caught her attention now a days yet alone her interest...her interest was another monster altogether. And with each step she made the force seemed to wrap its coils around her ankles...attempting to pull her back into the cold barren blanket of snow outside. Winter wanted nothing more than to just wander the ice caps and never be seen for days...but she had been gone to long. Sealed within that 'prison' that she had only just recently escaped...

Now more important things demanded her attention. Her web had been disturbed and now needed careful resowing...she had to re-establish The Awoken, warn her people of her safety...the typical things normally expected from a Queen who had vanished for several months. She only hoped that she had not worried her daughters...poor girls always seemed lost without her guidance.

Winter grimaced...pushing such thoughts away from her mind and focusing on the task at hand. She needed to figure out where to go from here...and as she entered the main lobby the woman was quickly met with greeting...from another woman who looked oddly familiar in a way. Perhaps they had met once before if only in passing...her choice of words however made Winter narrow her gaze a bit. Looking back at some Jedi who seemed to be rather interested in Winters arrival.

She glanced back down at the blind seer and gave a brief nod...mostly to herself rather than the other.

"Right..." Winter mused bluntly, unsure how to really respond to such an introduction. She decided not to dwell on it and simply placed a hand on her hip and popped it out instinctively. "Tell me...do you know of any...strange happenings around here? A disturbance in The Force...rise of energy...anything?" Winter asked, hoping to get this business done quickly so she could leave. "Something has drawn me here...and i need to figure out what cause it's certainly not coming from here." The Queen explained as if she had no idea what the word subtle meant.

[member="Lavania"]

"There is always something but yes, there has been an awakening in the force as it were. The jedi were working and building up things. That building uncovered sections of cave and temple long hidden which was one of the things that brought me here." She looked around with a nod of her head over some of the things tapping her staff while she pointed. "THey set up the beginnings of a tram towards the mountains pass going to it but have not completed it. It is a lot faster then walking and climbing if we use the small harnesses. Assuming you awoken queen wish to go and search with company." She was all for going and exploring while looking around. It helped to be neutral in this place with all of the work the jedi teams were putting into it.

Winters cold eyes remained steady on the woman as she replied with a straight forward response...something Winter was always fond of. The Queen was never a fan of drawn on sequences hen she had a clear goal and deadline...still, after the fellow Nightsister explained the rundown Winter crossed her arms over her ample chest and nodded understandingly.

"I see...has the cave yet been explored?" She asked, tapping her fingers along her toned biceps for a moment or two as she tried to think of a suitable course of action...chances were that she would have to abide by laws and rules set into place by these Jedi and thus could not do what she desired to achieve what she desired...and when the woman pointed in the general direction of where they needed to go Winter scoffed.

"Very well then...i'll follow you for now." Winter mused, averting her gaze back to [member="Lavania"] . "So...you strike me as a woman of familiarity. Do we share a common culture i wonder?" Winter asked curiously...the Seer certainly looked as if she could be a Witch...but Winter never really liked to assume.

"Not to my knowledge." Not really an answer but also not really a claim... It just meant she had not seen or heard anyone going inside yet. They could get there and an operation could have just started or they could get there and nothing would be there just snow and ice. She was leading the way towards the wall with the tram and there were some jedi working on things there as the tram was partily constructed. "I offered to teach you once or twice, there are not many nightsisters on Dathomir let alone roaming around the galaxy who have some skills with magic." She looked up though turning her attention outwards and could feel the force energies of the planet while seeing it. "This world though is much like Dahomir you need only peel back the surface and look to find a world of different things."

The Ice Queen had to admit that news that the Seer did not know anything further of the cave had only mildly disappointed her. But only mildly...and as an exhale made cold ghost of her breath her icy gaze drew upward to the place they would need to travel in order to reach this...new discovery. Hopefully they would be lucky enough to get there before the Jedi tainted whatever secrets it possessed...and when the woman muttered something about offering to teach Winter in the past once or twice the Queen merely frowned...

"I am...fairly certain we've never met. But either way, it should be known that i am not a Nightsister...nor am i technically Dathomiran." Winter muttered to herself more than to the woman beside her. The Queen did not dwell on it any longer than what was necessary. Following beside the woman as she guided them through the citadel, Winter half listened and half contemplated. There was a reason she was here...she was normally not drawn by the petty impulses of The Force, nor was she drawn to large nexus's. This...this was something else and it seemed to call to Winter specifically. And now she was here to answer the call.

[member="Lavania"]

Bowing her head as she arrived up to look out, the veins of force crystals she could see across the valley below in tiny lines. THe pathway towards the mountains with the cables while one of the workers was there and setting it up. It was still the fastest without transport way to get across the gap without spending a day walking and climbing so she could work with that. Getting hooked up so she could not fall out halfway through and sliding the staff into a small sheath on her back. Lavania lept as the sound of the rig on the cable had her going faster and faster down the small incline. The workers getting it for the queen to follow suit down the line towards the mountain pass while Lavania stayed there resisting the urge to shout and enjoy fully the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom