Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronos Aegir

Qhorin Solas

Q
Cronos Aegir - Clone #042289

NAME: Cronos Aegir
FACTION:Atrisian Empire
SPECIES: Human Clone
HEIGHT: 6'2 (188 cm)
WEIGHT: 184 (83.5 kg)
EYES: Dark Blue
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Pale/Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

SKILLS, STRENGTHS, AND WEAKNESSES:

For all my skill and strength, my mind is weak, susceptible to phantasms of a long forgotten past. Passion is both my greatest strength and my greatest weakness. The passion of battle... the passion of women; I am a slave to both. I feel more keenly than I should. I know more than I should. This means death for an Inquisitor such as myself.

But what the Empire doesn't know won't hurt it...

SHIP:

Standard Naginata Class Starfighter, Designation: Black Star

WEAPONS:

"Blasters are for the inept."

Jedi Blade given to Anwen Talith in Act II; Chapter 4

BIOGRAPHY:​
Prologue
I was 'born' in a bunker on Atrisia, ten miles beneath the planet's surface; born a full grown man, with dominion over the world around me in the form of an acute sensitivity to the Force. 42,288 clones came before me, but I am the only one to survive gestation. Only I can touch the Force.

[member='Madeline Kahoshi'], for lack of a better word, is my mother. My creator. It was her face that welcomed me to this existence. It was she who told me what I was, who I was, and what my purpose was to be. She was my only human contact for several months, while I was tested, poked, and prodded. I could feel the outside world, feel the majesty beyond the drab gray durasteel walls that served as my home, but for the longest time, I was unable to experience it, save through her. Neither she nor her superiors where aware just how much of my original's skills I possessed, how much of his talents were inherent. Her joys, her frustrations, her delights... I was privy to them all, when her mind wasn't closed off. I lived through her, in those months.

I am an agent of the Empire, created to serve its interests, but it is with her that my first loyalty lies. It is to her that I owe my sanity.

I have vague memories a life on Naboo, centuries ago, before the Plague. They are sparse, flighty things, more dream than reality, but I remember them. Flashes of training with Jedi, of countless battles against Sith, of loosing myself to the dark... only to find myself again, walking a tight rope above an inferno of super-heated plasma. I remember love. I remember hate.

I was balance. I was a Knight. I was the Knight, a warrior to surpass all warriors, forged in the glorious fires of battle. To fight was to live. To live was to love.

And then I died, only to be born anew, centuries later. I am not Cronos Aegir, ancient Jedi Knight of the Republic...

I am the Inquisitor.
I will do what I must for the glory of the Atrisian Empire... and for the pride of my creator.

KILLS:​
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Qhorin Solas

Q
The Force
Level I: Novice | Level II: Competent | Level III: Proficient | Level IV: Expert | Level V: Master | Level VI: Legendary
A Level I practitioner has apprentice, or beginner level ability. A Level II practitioner has advanced beyond apprentice level. A Level III practitioner has Knight level ability. A Level IV practitioner has ability beyond that of a Knight. A Level V practitioner has Master level ability. A Level VI practitioner has ability beyond that of a Master.

BASIC FORCE POWERS
Control Pain: Level IV
  • This ability allows Cronos to mitigate otherwise debilitating pain, such as burns or broken bones.
Telekinesis: Level IV
  • Through telekinesis, Cronos can move materials and particles of various sizes based on his own perceived limitations. He can energize molecules to create heat and spark a flame, or do the opposite, slowing down molecular vibration to create 'cold'. He can lift, pull, push, repulse, and crush, as well as generate shields or barriers of telekinetic energy. He can't pull a Star Destroyer out the sky, not yet; Banthas and star ships are far more manageable.
Telepathy: Level III
  • This ability allows Cronos to read and interpret the thoughts and memories of unshielded minds, and communicate through mental speak. He is an especially adept telepathic speaker.
Force Speed: Level IV
  • With this skill, Cronos can enhance the speed of his movements beyond the realm of human and inhuman ability, to 'superhuman' levels. At the heights of his speed he is little more than a blur.
Force Strength: Level IV
  • With this skill, Cronos can enhance his strength to levels belying his slim form, and is able to lift many times his body weight.
Force Jump: Level III
  • With this skill, Cronos can leap across vast chasms and vault several stories.
Force Sense: Level V
  • Cronos is hyperaware of shifts in the Force, of the living web that connects us all. He cannot always discern the nature of the shifts, or what the shifts entail, but he is privy to them. He can spread his awareness to encompass entire worlds and nearby planets, but complete sectoral or galactic awareness is beyond him.
Mind Shield: Level IV
  • The ability allows Cronos to shield his mind from mental intrusion. He isn't a master of the art, but he possesses considerable skill nonetheless.
Precognition: Level IV
  • Through Cronos's hypersensitivity to the Force, he can feel and see things before they happen. He doesn't always understand these feelings and notions, and sometimes they are little more than warnings of danger. He has refined this skill to mastery levels, and most often uses it in combat situations, though he is capable of farseeing.
Enhance Senses: Level III
  • With this ability, Cronos is able to enhance his sense of sight, smell, hearing, taste and touch to 'superhuman' levels. He can, theoretically, see as well as an eagle, smell and hear as well as a dog or wolf, feel and decipher the source of minute vibrations, and taste 'smells' in the air, like a snake.
Breath Control: Level III
  • This ability allows Cronos to hold his breath for hours at a time. This is achieved by using the force to 'regulate' the body's flow of oxygen, allowing the lungs to operate with lethal shortages of oxygen. While one can, essentially 'cease breathing' with this skill, in order to filter out gases our fumes, a telekinetic barrier is required.

ADVANCED FORCE POWERS

Force Stealth: Level IV
  • This ability allows Cronos to hide his presence in the Light or Dark side of the force, as well as hide his force signature entirely, though not so completely as a taozin amulet.
Force Healing: Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of healing.
Force Rage: Level IV
  • With this ability, Cronos can channel his hate, fear, and even pain into an intense, powerful rage. The rage can be channeled into his speed, strength, and ferocity. The skill heightens his combat capabilities, but its use leaves him fatigued. By embracing his inner darkness, he can use the ability without falling to the Dark Side. After joining the Jedi, he rarely utilizes this skill.
Battlemind: Level IV
  • This ability comes to Cronos as naturally as breathing, wherein his morale and fighting spirit is augmented through sheer focus, giving him the drive to fight though even the hardest of conflicts. Through this extreme internal focus he can push his limits, greatly enhancing his combat capabilities beyond their normal levels.
Force Revitalize: Level III
  • This skill allows Cronos to ease his pains and aches, giving himself stamina when otherwise he would be unable to continue.
Force Persuasion: Level III
  • The standard Jedi mind trick.
Force Sight: Level III
  • The ability to see with and in the Force. This skill heightens spatial awareness and reveals what might otherwise remain unseen. When in use, Cronos's eyes take on a slight, bluish glow.
EXPERT FORCE POWERS
Shatterpoint Perception: Level III
  • Shatterpoints are a phenomena of the Force akin to fault lines in time and space. They are present in objects, people, and events. In relation to events, a single "strike," or action, could cause events to transpire completely differently than they might otherwise have. Often, shatterpoints exist for only a brief moment, as they can be affected by even the smallest actions. Cronos can perceive and influence these faults.
Tutaminis (Force Absorption): Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of absorbing and redirecting energy.
Force Cloak (Light Bending): Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of bending light.
Force Lightning: Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of generating lightning.
Force Illusion: Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of creating illusions.
Art of the Small: Level IV
  • Both a skill and a philosophy, Art of the Small involves narrowing your focus to an infinitesimal point, enabling you to observe processes on a molecular level. This can be applied to minimizing your Force presence to the smallest grain, or, in the hands of the most skilled, manipulating biological processes through cellular influence. Cronos applies this ideal to Telekinesis, and is able to pull and push molecules together to form tangible telekinetic constructs.
LIGHTSABER FORMS
Shii Cho - Way of the Sarlacc - Form I: Level II
  • Cronos's use of Shii-Cho is instinctual, based on the trainings of the man he is cloned from. He knows a moderate number of the style's stances, katas, and sequences, but isn't overly skilled in usage of the form, and rarely makes use of it, save for the broad, sweeping blade strokes.
Makashi - Way of the Ysalamiri - Form II: Level II
  • Cronos use of Makashi is instinctual, based on the trainings of the man he is cloned from. He knows a moderate numberl of the style's stances, katas, and sequences, but isn't overly skilled in usage of the form, and sparingly makes use of some of the form's elegant footwork and parries.
Soresu - Way of the Mynock - Form III: Level II
  • Cronos's use of Soresu is instinctual, based on the trainings of the man he is cloned from. He knows a moderate number of the style's stances, katas, and sequences, but isn't overly skilled in usage of the form, only occasionally employing the blocks, and rarely against a lightsaber wielding foe.
Ataru - Way of the Hawk Bat - Form IV: Level V
  • Cronos's use of Ataru is instinctual and intuitive, based on the trainings of the man he is cloned from. The ancient Jedi Knight Cronos Aegir was a master of the form, and it shows in Cronos's usage of the style. He knows all of the style's stances, katas and sequences, and is highly skilled in their usage and application. He often makes use of the form's extreme speed, acrobatics, and flowing, linked blade strokes.
Djem So/Shien - Way of the Krayt - Form V: Level IV
  • Cronos's use of Djem So and Shien is instinctual and intuitive, based on the trainings of the man he is cloned from. The ancient Jedi Knight Cronos Aegir was very skilled in both variations of Form V, with a preference for the Djem So variant, and it shows in Cronos's usage of the style. He knows nearly all of the style's stances, katas and sequences, and is very skilled in their usage and application. He commonly employs the Djem So two-handed grip, as well as its powerful, unrelenting attacks and counters, and ceaseless kinetic force.
Niman - Way of the Rancor Form VI: Level II
  • Cronos's use of Niman is instinctual, based on the trainings of the man he is cloned from. He knows a great deal of the style's stances, katas, and sequences, but isn't overly skilled in usage of the form. He sometimes employs use of the force during lightsaber combat, however, though he doesn't agree with the form's philosophy of 'moderation'.
Juyo/Vaapaad - Way of the Vornskr - Form VII: Level I
  • Cronos knows almost nothing of Vaapad's stances, katas, and sequences beyond the very basics.
Jar'Kai - Way of the Dual Sabers: Level III
  • Cronos is skilled in the use of two sabers, though he prefers to use one. While using two blades increases offensive potential, each one-handed blow is only half as strong as a two-handed blow, and with the Force, the speed of two blades can be overcome.
Personal Hybridization: Level V
  • Cronos adapts his fighting style to match the situation. Most often, this involves a blending of Ataru and Djem So, his favored forms, with a few components of the other styles. As such, he isn't a purist, and views relying upon both the principles and maneuvers of one particular style as foolhardy and a sign of laziness. He combines the fluidity and speed of Ataru with the directness and power of Djem So, creating a blend of the two that embodies elegant, powerful, flowing kinetic force, each strike linked to the last, each strike building upon the one before, but without the stamina drain caused by baseline Ataru.
UNARMED COMBAT
Teräs Käsi - Way of the Steel Fists: Level III
  • Cronos is adept in this martial art, having learned the Nine Edicts to supplement his lightsaber combat.
Wrruushi - Way of the Wookiee: Level II
  • Cronos does a few of the maneuvers inherent in this style, but usage of the grapples and throws requires extensive use of the force to imitate the strength of a Wookiee.
Tae-Jitsu - Way of the Body: Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of this style, gleaned from instructional holovids on the holonet.
Echani - Way of Expression: Level I
  • Cronos knows little more than the basic principles of this style, gleaned from instructional holovids on the holonet.
K'tara - Way of Domination: Level IV
  • Cronos is highly skilled in the use of this martial art, and adheres to its concepts of quick and quiet disarmament. His personal form of combat reflects the tenets adherent to this style -- namely, quick and sudden wholly overwhelming force.
Rek'Du - Way of the Jensaarai: Level I

Qhorin Solas

Q

Prologue - Memories of a Time Long Past
Pre-Plague Era Chapter 19 - The Valley of the Jedi: The New Order
Pre-Plague Era Chapter 36 - Attack of the Sith: Corellia's Demise

Pre-Plague Era Chapter 45 - Assault on Byss: The Jedi's Revenge

Act I - The Rise of Inquisitor Cronos
Chapter 1 - Rogue Beauty on Tatooine, Lexa Kimene
Chapter 2 - Dominion of Rakata Prime: The Klaxxi Menace
Chapter 3 - Tirdarius and his Apprentice, Jyn Sol
Chapter 4 - The Young Inquisitor, Krae Varo
Chapter 5 - Rogue Beauty on Naboo, Lexa Kimene
Chapter 6 - Padawan Jericho and the Duel on Lujo
Chapter 7 - Samara Galloway and the Caverns of Ilum
Chapter 8 - Morna Imura and the Mines of Gromas 16
Chapter 9 - Dominion of Csilla: Return of the Klaxxi
Chapter 10 - Death on Black Wings, Saega '001'
Chapter 11 - Subject 13, the Unorthodox Enigma
Chapter 12 - Mysteries on Nar Shadaa: Haven the Hunter
Chapter 13 - Dr. 'Maddie' and the Golden Saber
Chapter 14 - The Shadowlands of Kashyyk: the Dark Jedi
Chapter 15 - Dominion of Korbin: The Dark Acolytes
Chapter 16 - Training the Inquisition in the Force
Chapter 17 - Raiding for Stygium on Aeten II

Act II - Mysteries of the Living Force
Chapter 1 - The Red Priestess and the Four Crystals
Chapter 2 - The Blind Jal Shey, Xeni Kraylu
Chapter 3 - Wreckage Outside the Citadel
Chapter 4 - Ripples in Water: The Young Anwen
Chapter 5 - Sera Inkari and The Altar of Eternity
Chapter 6-10: To Yearn For Freedom
  • Chapter XXI - Chains
  • Chapter XXII - Brawl
  • Chapter XXIII - Temper
  • Chapter XXIV - Shatter
Act III - Return of the Jedi
Chapter 1 - The Five Procedures
Chapter 1a - Dominion of Mimban
Chapter 2 - The Temple on Yavin IV
Chapter 3 - The Outing on Nar Shaddaa
Chapter 4 - The Jundland Wastes
Chapter 5 - Duel with Master Carrick
Chapter 6 - Duel with Aela Talith
Chapter 7 - A Terrible Misunderstanding
Chapter 8 - Traversing the Jundland Wastes
Chapter 9 - Duel with Master Jericho
Chapter 10 - Lessons in Djem So
Chapter 11 - Dragonhawk
Chapter 12 - Into the Deep: Training
Chapter 13 - Madman on Nar Shaddaa
Chapter 14 - The Search for Mira
Chapter 15 - Mission: Save the Senator

Act IV - The Warrior Sentinel
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -

Qhorin Solas

Q
The Golden Saber
DaxJuno2.jpg
Intent: To craft a blade born of Cronos's own Force energy to engage in combat against Force-adepts galaxy-wide.
Development Thread(s):
Manufacturer: Personal Creation
Model: Lightsaber
Affiliation: Cronos Aegir
Modularity: Minimal
Production: Unique
Material:
  • Phrik Casing [Hilt]
  • Synthetic Focusing Crystal
  • Refined Phobium Emitter Matrix
  • Adegan Crystal Focusing Lens
  • Diatum Power Cell
  • Copper Modulator Circuits
  • Magnetic Stabilizing Ring
  • Leather Grip
Description:
  • The blade is powered by a Synthetic Crystal imbued with Cronos's Force signature -- he fed it both negative and positive emotions, all of his love, and joy, and anger, and pain. The blade is especially attuned to him due to this duality. The hilt is made of Phrik, and as such is resistant to lightsabers. Due to the synth crystal the lightsaber cannot be used underwater, and if used to cut through strong metals can overload and rupture, ruining the integrity of the blade. The adegan focusing lens refines the strength of the synthetic crystal, and has been modulated to emit a slightly elongated blade with a tight, tapered beam.
Classification: Dual-Phase Lightsaber
Size: Bastard (One-handed/Two-handed)
Length: 40 cm Hilt; 155 cm Beam first phase; 465 cm second phase
Weight: 1.76 kg
Other Features: Gold Beam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom