Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Reapers OOC topic

Drex Skyreaper

D
Greetings my fellow Non Force Users of the One SIth. I will be creating a series of Private RP threads centered around the training and general preparation of the squad of Troopers lead by yours truly.

Now I do not know who all of the NFUs are in the One Sith between any other Trooper characters, One SIth Navy Fleeters, or any Imperial Spook characters.

Anyone wishing to participate in the threads are encouraged to speak up here so you can be tagged in the threads. While it is a NFU thread series any senior Sith who wish to make short appearances my ask here and we can work out appearances on a case by case basis so as to not interrupt the flow of the scenes.

In the event that there are no takers I will simply use the threads as character development for Drex.

Drex Skyreaper

D
[member="Sero Valrel"]

You turned my drinking game into a recruitment thread so I call that a win.

Add to that the Invasion Defense thread and I saw my NFU idea is off to a great start.

Now I just need more people. :p

Drex Skyreaper

D
[member="Lily Rose"]

Please pm me with your skills, what you hope to offer, and whether this is a permanent assignment or part of for example an agent career story arc.

[member="sabrina"]

I will talk with Sero about possibly using it as a temporary solution until a more permanent option for the 214th can be finalized. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom