Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Crimson Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]
2vai9sp.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]IGNORE LEFT ARM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Image Source: http://imgkid.com/future-assassin-armor.shtml[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] To create a Battle Droid for The Shadow Dynasty, as well for a personal task force for Judas Zambrano
Development Thread: WIP
Manufacturer: Iscariot Industries
Model: Crimson Avengers Mk.I
Affiliation: Iscariot Industries, Shadow Dynasty
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Hadrium, Duranium, Durasteel[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Fourth Degree
Weight: 750kg
Height: 2 meters
Movement: Bipedal
Armaments: [/SIZE]
All weapons created by Iscariot Industries

[SIZE=9pt]Misc. Equipment: [/SIZE]
Night Vision
[SIZE=9pt]Advanced scanners[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]360 and thermal vision[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Targeting System[/SIZE]
Magnetic Grips
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Description: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]The Crimson Avengers are the first in what could possibly be a line of battle droids created by Iscariot Industries. Their main tasks will be to help the Shadow Agents or Shadow Dynasty in their missions. Whether it be out in the battlefield or something as simple as a little extra muscle while making negotiations.[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] The Crimson Avengers are far from your average battle droid in many respects. For one they were not programmed with a simple AI, but one that learned from their experiences and adapted to better combat their enemies. They are capable of using whatever other weapons Iscariot Industries has created in their right hand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The downsides to such a droid is their complete lack of skill in close quarters combat even with their vast expanding knowledge they cannot effectively defend against it due to how large and bulky they are. Do not be expecting them to get anywhere to fast either. Even with their powerful servo motors they are still incredibly heavy monsters that take their time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]The Crimson Avengers bodies are created with a layer of Durasteel, followed by Duranium with a coating of Hadrium. The reason for this was because of the great heat dispersion these materials provided. Their high melting point made it to where these droids can take shots from blasters and a few blows from a lightsaber as long as contact wasn’t prolonged. All of this ontop of not sacrificing its effectiveness against slugthrowers though these weapons could still pierce this armor if the weapon had enough power behind it. They have magnetic grips built into their feet as well to ensure they remain steady while firing the powerful particle rifle. This doesn't even count their 360 degrees worth of vision and the ability to see in thermal to spot out targets at night. Finally these droids do have a self destruct sequence as a final way to take their enemies with them. [/SIZE]

[member="Judas Zambrano"]

Unlike the walkers I think there is a bit off here. 2 meters is only around 6.5 ft which is a bit small for something to be packing a grenade launcher and particle beam cannon onto it. Plus the weapons themselves are both of concern, particularly the particle beam cannon on a mass produced unit. So I do have some options for you.

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Remove the particle beam cannon.
  • or Drop production to minor
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Perform a development thread for the unit between 15-20 posts for its construction at this level.

[member="Judas Zambrano"]

If you're dropping all the weapons mass production is fine. I said you could do either or whichever you chose works. Minor just means you can't field a whole army with this, but you could field a company (military not business) in a battle if I were to say. Let me know what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom