Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime Never Pays....Well It Does.

Razz Michaels

R
Coruscant such a boring planet...haha who was he kidding it was a awesome planet. The burnt crime lord wore he Tuxedo tonight as he went strutting around. He was accompanied by his two bodyguards Raul Gerald and Zane Lerne. They walked the upper streets of Coruscant, looking for a fine establishment. At last they reached a diner., they walked in and found a booth. They sat down, Razz and Raul on one side and Zan on the other. When the Waitress came near they ordered some food and and a few Corellian Whiskeys.

"It is a nice night to be out." Razz said.

Raul and Zane both agreed without speaking.

Hopefully someone will come in other then them 3, the waitress and the chef.

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

Viqtor walked through the upper streets. He was hopelessly lost on the ecumenopolis wandering the upper districts looking for a working turbolift to take him to the depths where people like him normally congregated. He wandered into a diner and headed for the bar.

"Lemme get a lomin ale." He said as he adjusted his pistol to allow him to straddle the stool. He looked around noticing the patrons and staff at the small restaurant. He rubbed his head with his gauntleted hands groaning in frustration as he pondered his predicament. ~I can admit I'm lost and maybe get some help, or I can sit here and wait for something I can use~ He looked up at the waitress as she walked over with his drink, "You ain't hirin are ya" he spoke with a gruff voice. "I ain't had good steady pay since I left Nar Shaddaa a coupla days ago."

Razz Michaels

R
The two bodyguards finished eating yet they still sat. Razz noticed a man walk in, order a drink then ask for a job. Razz smiled at the idea. He took a ip from his whiskey then looked up at Zane.
If the man needed a job Razz probably had one.

"Zane go call that man over here tell em I want to talk." Razz said.

"Ok boss" the nineteen year old said before getting up and walking to the man. Zane wore his bloodied mask while walking. He tapped the man on the shoulder and began to speak.

"Uh sir, excuse me but my boss over yonder would like to speak to you." Zane said hoping he wouldn't get punched. Zane walked back to the booth and sat down. Hopefully the man would hear his offer out.

Razz looked at the man, he seemed well enough o handle himself.

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

Viqtor looked at the young man that approached him and glanced back at the table he had come from. "Aight then. I ain't got nothing better to do." He drained his glass and rose as he walked over to the booth.

"You wanted to talk to me. Here I am, all ears." He said as he approached the booth. He didn't sit at the table. A man with a fine suit and two armed guards normally commanded some kind of respect. He looked over the two guards, then at the man on the inside of the booth.

@[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
Hmm his tone gets to me...well it can be overlooked. Razz thought to himself.

"Please have a seat sir." Razz said politely to the man.

Zane scooted in to make room for the man.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Razz Michaels." He said before waving the Waitress over to get another drink and to clear the table. "Do you want anything to drink?" The bandaged man said to the other man. Raul looked at the man, he didn't like the look of it but he didn't want to risk getting beat up.

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

"Aye, another Lomin Ale if'n your buying. Never said no to free drinks before, not gonna start now." He slid into the booth with a grin. "Name's Viqtor Locke. What's it you wanted to talk about mister Razz." As he waited for a response he pulled a cigara from a pouch and gestured toward's Razz. "Ya mind if I smoke?"

Razz Michaels

R
The waitress walked off and came back with their drinks. Razz placed the credits for her on the table. Razz liked the attitude of the man, he had fun in the presence of business. Razz looked at him. "Well Mr. Locke, I have over heard your in need of employment." He paused when the man pulled out his cigara and asked if it was ok to smoke.

"Of course it is." Razz said with a smile. For some reason Razz saw how uncomfortable Zane was, Razz couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Are you willing to do a job for me?" Razz asked

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

"Thanks" Viqtor mumbled as he put the cigara in his mouth and lit it. "Why don't ya tell me about it a bit before I start making promises. What all do you need me to do, what kind of pay are you offering, and does this have the opportunity to full time employment" he motioned to the two guards, "That ain't their job?". Things were starting to look up for Viqtor. Any port in a storm, and he was in a storm of poverty. This Razz fellow certainly looked like he had money and influence, two things every bruiser like Viqtor needed to be near.

He could see how uncomfortable Zane, the young man, was from the corner of his eye so he put his arm across Zane's shoulders. "And Viqtor is formal enough. I ain't been one for formalities much." he puffed out a smoke ring away from the booth so as not to breathe smoke in their faces. "They always seem to slow things down to much for my tastes."

Razz Michaels

R
Razz smiled (which he hardly does.) "Well, I need spice for my...eh.. business, so I am wondering if you and another employee of mine Carden Lorps would find a spice ship and take the spice. The pay would be...how does fifteen thousand credits sound, higher or lower?" Razz asked. "My two associates here are just my bodyguards, you cant expect a businessman like myself to go around unprotected." He said wit th a laugh. When the man wrapped his arm around Zane, he got less tense.

"TThis will most likley open up more jobs for you." Razz said.

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

"Doesn't sound like a problem. No problems for fifteen thousand credits." Viqtor's eyes lit up as soon as the amount was said. He had seen that before, but not for jobs like this. "Go take somebodies spice, give it to you." He smiled as he spoke the two simple steps, at least simple to him.

"I can understand the want for guards. If I could afford some, I would probably have some runnin around. It just isn't work I wanna do. I prefer jobs where I can get in the thick of it." He blew another smoke ring away from the table. "Where and when should I meet your boy Lorps?"

Razz Michaels

R
"It shouldn't be a problem. You can meet Mr. Lorps here at a bar...in a few days actually. " he said before looking at the man. So gung ho!

"With my jobs, you'll afford them in no time" he said with a smirk.

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

Viqtor nodded as Razz spoke, "Well. I'll be around then. Here's my comm-channel, have him give me a shout when he's good and ready to meet up and get this shindig started." with that Viqtor rose out of the booth and nodded to all three men. "Nice meeting ya'll, and thanks for the drink."

With that he walked towards the exit, job, money, and up to no good, just like the glory days. This was gonna be fun.

[member="Razz Michaels"]

Razz Michaels

R
(Sorry about the late posts, I didn't get the notifications)

Razz watched as the man left. "Do it." With that the two bodyguards tied up the chef and the waitress, then set explosives in the building.

They walked out and shortly en after the building blew up...

"They knew to much." Razz simply said.

[member="Viqtor Locke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom