Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credit for your thoughts

Leilani had considered many things as she walked around Nar Shadaa doing a little shopping, a little snooping into places she likely did not belong. Each time she asked herself should she go and meet the Imperial.

Imperials had no love of anyone who was not human, Imperials had threatened her parents, her family, everything if she did not continue to do the work that they believe she may have been bred to do. What did they know.

Truth was she needed credits her home world was in the hands of the Sith, she had considered going to them but she heard that they had put everyone into slave camps. Leilani could not see herself as a slave to anyone. Ever.

She quickly tapped out a message to [member="Avalon Gray"] she had promised to stay in touch since they had escaped together. She had thought about telling him the problem but couldn't.

Dearest Avalon,

I'm still traveling I don't know if what I am doing is the right thing. But I was thinking of you and wanted to send warm thought your way.

Leilani

She walked off the ship on the back water little planet that she had been directed to and immediately set out to find the next one in her chain. She had changed over from the filmly dress of her homeworld to something more fitting of this place. Hip huggers, black jacket, long sleeved shirt with a high neckline. She wasn't here for pleasure.

[member="Salk"]

Salk

S
[member="Leilani Paaie"]

Salk sat in a dark back corner of yet another Cantina on yet another world conducting yet more business for yet another client. At times it was enough to make a guy want to eat a blaster. Salk's only saving grace was having just taken a bit of a vacation for himself to decompress and let loose.

Then again if his client was correct at least the contact coming to see him was supposed to be easy on the eyes. Sipping a drink Salk glanced casually around the cantina just waiting and watching. Much like he did every other night.

[member="Salk"]

Dark Cantina the place she was to meet her contact. She felt like the beginning of a joke. A zeltron walks into a bar. All eyes turned she looked around it could be anyone.

Leilani hoped that nothing in here would infect her. She moved towards the back intuition telling her to go there she stepped to the bar ordered a drink and waited. What was next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom