Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creatures can become Monsters

Let me pose a question for you. If you were to take a creature that was powerful, and daunting, would you change this beast through pain, suffering, and additional uses of unnatural occurrences, could you make a Monster? I will soon find out. Having paid for the transportation of two individuals, I looked over the sheets of these people.

One a towering giant with Six arms and a thirst for knowledge, while the other a hunter, and a rather reptilian appearance. Interesting prospects for me to work on. I smiled as the uses of cages were not suitable for these people. Instead, I had to create a special kind of cell just for them.

A large cylinder that was well over 5 meters tall. Created out of many layers of durasteel and concrete, rebars, and even using a small section to house a ysalamiri cage. Preventing people inside of this from using force jump to get out. This entire tube of a cage was big enough to fit a bull rancor with room to move and even lay down. So fitting this six armed being into this area would not be difficult.

The same could not be said for the Ssi-ruu. he may be powerful but a cage built to hold a Rancor would not be broken by either of these creatures. It was meant to withstand punishment. And therefore, would be easily used should they feel to thrash about during the process.

Sitting there in a simple chair, I spoke out loud so the two in their cages could hear me.

"You will find that this process, is not painless. It will take ever ounce of your being not to scream at me. It will hurt unlike anything you have felt before. Now, if you have any questions for me, speak now, or forever hold your peace."

[member="Quiirak"], [member="Javik Quar-Kai"],

Quiirak looked around the cylinder, he was impressed with the craftsmanship of it. He had tried to do some damage to it whilst he was waiting for his doom but did nearly nothing to it. And so he thought, if the man would do things to him with equal quality as this cell he would become very pleased.

Then the man spoke and he turned to see from where the voice came but could not place the unembodied voice. He growled and talked in a snarling voice “Do not think of me a mere weakling, pain in nothing to me on my way to power. Throw everything you got at me and I will not break! I will rise above and come out more powerful on the other side!”

He sat down in the middle of the room and spoke more calmly “The only thing I wonder is this, what are you going to change within me, or is that going to be a pleasant surprise when you are done?”

[member="Nick Imura"] - [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

A sharp claw would tap on the cage wall in repetition. Javik could not see with his eyes he was blind and due to this cage he could not smell much either. His Sensory hairs told him that he was in a spacey area but that was it. This left him to see by sonar sight, Was rather odd really to watch a massive De'Nochsax tap and shift around. Locking his neck and stepping forward Javik decided to test the structure he was in but ramming it with his head. After impact the cage emitted a loud bang that echoed all about.

Enough sound to give the Blue Beast a good picture. The cage was impressive but also concerning listening to the man speak Javik only asked one question.

<< "Why can I not feel my ancestors in this place?" >> he asked referencing to the fact he could not feel the force here.

[member="Quiirak"]
[member="Nick Imura"]

I smiled. The reptilian man spoke first. Saying that he was not so easily broken. How he was used to pain, and would come out stronger than he was before. Too bad he wouldn't understand how this process was done. I would break this creature. I would form him, and change him to my will, he would be mine to command for the time being, and should he not, I would use the Darkest of arts upon him. He WILL obey me. Smiling, I stood up, and walked over to his cell. In the top was a hole guarded by bars made out of durasteel.

"You do not understand this young grasshopper. Everyone is like a bone. Strong, resilient, and yet fragile at the same time. When you break it, you must let the bone mend back together. To heal and to learn. Only when it is fully formed will it become stronger than it was before. You, my dear delusional friend, are that bone. I will break you. I will mend you, and I will shape you to become stronger. It is not done by your will."

As soon as I was done talking to the lizard, I could hear the De'Nochsax speak to me. Asking why he could not feel his ancestors within the space he was in. Smiling to him, I looked within the hole he was in. Speaking to him as well to answer his own question.

"You happen to be within an area that prohibits the use of the force. I read up on you Javik. And I am not too keen on you escaping. Like him over there, you too will find this not painless. Now that we have that out of the way, Lets begin."

Turning around, and taking a hold of a box, Stored inside were wasps that had been treated with the Vongspawn virus. They were buzzing around each with the intent to stab these creatures multiple times over the entirety of their body. Closing the open hatches, I grabbed a box for each of them, and proceed to connect a tube up to the boxes. Releasing the wasps upon them.

[member="Javik Quar-Kai"], [member="Quiirak"],

Quiirak snarled while the man spoke, he would show him that he was not easily broken. He would show the power of the warrior born Ssi-Ruu. But he didn’t speak he waited for whatever the man had planned for him.

Then he heard it, a faint buzzing, he snarled again trying to find whatever made the sound. Suddenly it was all around him, he turned bit the air and swiped his tail around trying to find some entity to hit, but found none. Then it came the first sting, it was truly horrible, but not enough to take him down. Then more and more followed, it almost seemed like they were trying to penetrate every inch of his body. He didn’t know how they penetrated the hide that resisted blaster fire, but that was irrelevant for they did, and it was horrifying.

He twisted and turned, slashing, swiping and biting after the creatures but getting to none. Soon he was rolling on the ground trying to get rid of them, how successful it was he didn’t know, but it hadn’t been good enough they were still stinging him all over as he tried to fight them of, almost entirely unsuccessful. As he fought he wondered what would happen next, not knowing the true effects of the poison now running through his veins.

[member="Nick Imura"] - [member="Javik Quar-Kai"]

The annoying buzz of insectiod wings rang in Javiks ear along with echos of screams that came from @Quiirak. Expecting some pain Javik braced himself but the stingers on the insects could not penetrate the thick Chitin scales on his body. With made the large beast only laugh, which was fine in till the wasps entered inside the De'Nochsaxs mouth. That was where the pain really came in. Trying his best to eat the wasps javik thrashed around in the cage and soon began to bellow in pain allowing more wasps to sting him. The virus transferred from the wasps was the source of all pain. A pain he could not dull.

[member="Nick Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom