Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating a new language for my character.

Karrie

Princess of Baalia and Senator to the Galactic Sen
Ƿes hāl. Ic hātte Karrie.
Hello. My name is Karrie.

Languages fascinate me. The one I use here is Old English and while not from the Star Wars Universe, is there a way that I may please develop it into a language for my character?

I am not sure if I have posted this in the right area. My apologies, if I have.

Iċ þē þancie.
Thank you.

By all means you can; you could take a pre-existing language within the SW Universe (not a common one, mind) and attribute Old English to it, or you could create an entirely new language, attach it to a species or culture and go from there. To do the latter you'd have to create it, through the Lore Creation Forum, and if you wanted it attributed to a species that doesn't yet exist in the SW Universe you'd have to make the species too.

As a side note, if you wanted to make it a custom species I discuss some plans I have in motion with you - which will include a new world, cultures and species' for which the introduction of a new language form would certainly be interesting! Just an idea ^^

[member="Karrie"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom