Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crawling out of Hell [Open]

Yoru Shakou

Was he still alive....?
The metallic hand pressed into the dirt, the grit slipping between the joints slowly as the being attached pulled himself forward. Slipping out of one of the last remaining rifts, a deep wheezing breath pulled into his lungs, dragging life into the being. He had to be alive if he was breathing, though the next question came just as quickly.
Where was he....?
With another heavy breath he slowly rolled onto his back, his legs coming up and pushing himself through the dirt as he coughed. Looking through a cracked vision of his helmet, the readings had been flickering and slowly dying for what seemed like ages now. He had no idea of where he was, or how long he had been gone.
Rolling back to his stomach, he pushed himself up, sitting up slowly onto his knees as his hands came to the jawline of his helmet. Pulling it up slowly before it hissed, slipping away from his grip with a light thud upon the ground. With a gravelly cough, he slowly brought his head up as he steadied himself.
Blue-grey hues peered forward, a hand coming up to shield them from the harsh light of the new world as it slowly pierced through the cloud cover. At least it was a good sign that whatever world he was on had a breathable atmosphere. Slowly pulling himself to his feet he looked around, trying to find something that could be used as a guide. Only leaning over to collect his helmet, pulling it back upon his head.
Stumbling forward, his right hand clutched at his side, pulling away for a moment to reveal the wound that remained. A large jagged claw like mark of what ever it was that tore at him as he left the Netherworld. Pressing his hand upon it once more, he stepped forward again, nearly falling for a second time.
His metallic arm outstretched as if he were reaching for something, his eyes falling forward as he fell to one knee. Another heavy breath pulled into his lungs as he pushed himself forward. In that moment he realized that while he had finally managed to escape the Netherworld, it was beginning to look like he was going to see it soon once more.

Mayumi Kochi

Trust the Untrustworthy
Zombie....[member="Tasgetius"]

That was the first thought that crossed the dark eyed woman's mind. It was unlikely however. Zombies were rare and it still was unclear whether or not this dimension had them.

What had just been witnessed? A metal man crawling out of a rift. Strange....

Boots clicked over loose stone and gravel. Finally they came to rest a few yards away from the metal clad figure. A blaster tucked safely where it was easily reachable, knives concealed in the layers of dark clothing. She knew that he would hear her, see her. It was his move.

Yoru Shakou

Pulling his hand away from the wound again, he seemed more interested in his own health, though it was possible that he was pushing himself on a sensory overload and hadn't perceived the woman standing there. Looking at the wound, his hand pressed back against it as he coughed, pushing himself forward before dropping to a knee once more. Slowly looking at the landscape that surrounded him, much of it looked familiar, though something had changed, something was off.
Pushing himself forward again, he hobbled slowly towards a large rock, spinning around as he collapsed once more. His back pressed against the stone as he slid down it before he leaned his head back. Breathing labored as he looked down at his side. His other hand rest against his thigh, sitting on what appeared to be an empty holster. His armor was torn and marked with various signs of combat.
Bringing his free hand up, he pressed it against the side of his helmet. The internal cracked screen still flickered some life as he hit the side of the helmet a couple of times. The voice slowly trailing off with buzzing intervals. A heavy and rather frustrated growl pushed pass his lips as he listened.
"Analysis..... com..... planet.... Corellia.... Unknown...."
With a frustrated growl he pulled his helmet off once more, dropping it to his side as he leaned his head back against the rock. If this was Corellia then something was very much wrong with it indeed.
[member="Mayumi Kochi"]

Mayumi Kochi

Trust the Untrustworthy
"Welcome to Corellia. Or at least what is left of it," the pirate said flatly. It was true that the planet had basically been blown apart. She had to come see it for herself though, not wanting to believe gossip. It wasn't idle gossip however.

The man seemed injured. He hadn't noticed her right away which meant his injuries were only adding to his confusion.

[member="Tasgetius"]

Yoru Shakou

For a moment as he leaned up against the rock, he took another labored breath. A slight ringing in his ears persisted as his free hand came up, pressing against the side of his head. Closing his eyes, he lay his head against the rock, still propped up against it as he began to take shallow breaths. For a moment he thought he was alone, the ringing though made hearing difficult as only small bits managed to reach him.
"Wel.... Corellia. Left.... it."
Shaking his head, he slowly looked back and forth as his eyes quickly shot open. Injured as he was, he didn't like the simple fact that it seemed as if someone had gotten the drop on him. Finally able to pinpoint the direction, he looked towards a woman standing there, just off to his side. Without hesitation he quickly shot his hand down to his thigh, grasping at the holster only to find it empty.
"Kark it all!"
He groaned to himself under his breath as he looked to her, groaning slightly as his hand pressed to his side even more. Looked like he was about to go back to the Netherworld, the damned place he had finally managed to get out of finally. Looking back to her he sighed as he laughed slightly, laying his head back.
"Well little lady, go on. I figure you'll get a few credits for my belongings once you off me."
[member="Mayumi Kochi"]

Mayumi Kochi

Trust the Untrustworthy
Mayumi had to work hard not to burst out laughing and really she didn't succeed at all. After a few moments she was able to stifle her laughter enough to muster pride into her voice. "I haven't done anything so petty since I was a teenager," she said taking a few steps closer. The man had no blaster but that didn't mean he wasn't dangerous.

"Besides, if I killed every strange person I met then I would have no business or crew," a few steps closer. "So do you want to tell me why you are crawling out of the ground on this floating piece of space debris?"

Yoru Shakou

"I could ask a similar question as to why you're here."

He let out a heavy cough as he leaned back against the rock, finding it a bit difficult to move before he pressed his back to the rock. Pressing his heels into the dirt, he slowly pushed himself up until he was standing. His helmet laying on the ground next to him as his hand remained on the wound. Closing his eyes for a moment, he managed to stand up completely, though not without pain as he clutched his side.
Slowly looking around, blue-grey eyes moved over the terrain, seeing what was left of the two worlds forced together. Coughing again, he leaned up against the rock as he closed his eyes. A slight breeze throwing his grayed hair about as he looked back to the young woman.
"Wouldn't happen to have a medkit with you would you?"
[member="Mayumi Kochi"]

Mayumi Kochi

Trust the Untrustworthy
"I'm here to see if the rumors were true. I never cared much for this planet but it's still a waste," she said kicking some rubble with black boots. This planet was nothing but a wreck. It made the pirate captain realize how lucky she and her crew were to have come through the rift in one piece.

"Here, it's bacta. If you want to come with me you can but otherwise I'm getting off this heap," she stated blankly wondering what had happened to this man.

[member="Tasgetius Blackwood"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom