Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crafting a blade (Pm me before joining)

Throm Fett

T
It was two weeks after the death of Throm's father, three years ago, a sad but memorable event, his mentor had taught him everything it meant to be a mandalorian. He remembered it like yesterday, the funeral was attended, and for those two weeks he wondered how he would celebrate one of his own going to manda. While the death was saddening it was better then moping to the mandalorian, what exactly would he do? The newly titled Beskarsmith knew he had to craft something that would symbolize, not only his family but the future of it. The warrior, in his shop,sat at the forge, and began to gather his materials , he knew that he wanted to craft something of offensive nature, but what ? He certainly could craft anything, but he was always used to crafting a customers blue print, or simple weapons. Not something unique, hopefully a fellow member of the mandode would see the help wanted sign in his shop , someone had to be passing by that could help him.

@Rena Kryzehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/6498-rena-kryze/

Matreya

Damien found himself walking, little to no thought surfacing in his dark and dreary mind. Where he was? No idea. What he was doing? No clue. All he knew was that the force was guiding him through each action he made. Hell even his eyes were closed! Suddenly, the Force told him to halt and his destination was to his left, thus he simply turned on his heel to stare at the small smithery that sat before him.

Damien smiled, A smithing station? That's what you want from me 'oh mighty powerful eternal energy'? He thought to himself. Then he entered, to find a man sitting before him in the rear of the building. He nodded in the mans direction, then started towards him.

[member="Throm Fett"]

Throm Fett

T
The warrior saw the individual enter, cloaked it looked suspicious but all alarms were cooled down after seeing a nod. With fake enthusiasm, the smith spoke " Welcome Vod! How can I help you?" , the muscular zabrak watched his upper body standing out above all else, it was as if he was a tank. Emotion plagued him, depression, focus, and anxiety filled his heart this event had to be dealt with the best way possible. This blade would be dedicated to his father, the only way to do this was to craft a beskad in his name, and beskaram would come next. His eyes pondered at the potenial customer, or was it a designer adhering to the help wanted poster outside his shop? Throm would find out soon enough, would this individual help honor him? [member="Lord Daemos"]

Matreya

(Sorry. Never got the tag. Just happened to be going through my things today and saw you posted.)

Damien smiled, "Honestly? You probably couldn't help me." His voice was cocky, sharing his belief that he was a much better smith, "But the Force tells me to go, and I follow. So, to counter, how can I help you?" He walked closer, his glistaweb silk suit shimmering so brilliantly it was almost annoying - but thats what you get from fresh clothes. Leaning against a wall within feet of the man, Damien crossed his toned arms across his broad chest, eyes contemplating the man and his surroundings...

"Making a weapon? You have all of the items necessary, so maybe that is what you need help with?"

[member="Throm Fett"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom