Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sith Order

The standing Order of the Sith, consolidated following the Sith Schism of 864ABY. Led by the Emperor and Dark Lord, Darth Empyrean, it strives to bring Sith dominance to the Galaxy once more.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Covert Ops Interest Check

Karina Lowe Legacy

K
jIlyvi0.png

COVERT OPS ON NIRAUAN

Summary:
Hi all, I am planning on running a faction thread in which a small group of player characters and NPCs attempt to raid a complex in New Imperial Order space and get away undetected. It should play out as a sort of cat-and-mouse heist and I see things going wrong very quickly. The story will take place in two parts: First, a planning thread set two weeks prior to the mission, in which interested parties come and assist with the planning and selection of targets. Then, the actual covert ops thread will take place in-media-res on Nirauan, with the Sith-Imperial forces attempting to slip by the New Imperial defences.

What to expect:
  • A good, fleshed-out story with some action for everyone and a chance to play to your character's skillset
  • Some light PVP action befitting a skirmish between factions.
  • Cooperative writing to make sure everyone gets the best out of both threads.

If you're interested:
  • Please reply to this thread with the character you'd like to bring along and their skills
  • Or, message me on discord @Kirie#7848
  • I will add you to the roster and you will be tagged when the first thread goes up
Roster:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom