Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covenant of the Dark

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
You know that moment when a notorious Sith Lady who has been MIA for a long time suddenly resurfaces and contacts you? Well… you probably don’t, but let me tell you something. It’s an experience like no other, I usually don’t just arrive when people ask for me, usually it’s the other way around. But she had mentioned Merrill in her message, that changes things. I have learned that the moment Rave gets into play, things turn rather… interesting you could say and I love interesting things. So she got an positive reply back, telling ‘er I’d be there.

Wasn’t really sure what she wanted, but it could only be good. She had trained Rave in the past, and with her being a powerhouse… one could only wonder what Hiss Hiss can accomplish. So I took a transported to Coruscant, the One Sith and me had complicated relationship. I had been there to fight against the Republic, when they had resurfaced. But on the other hand, I had also fought against ‘em, when they were trying to dropkick Kiskla into oblivion with their numbers. In the end, Coruscant was mostly a neutral place, as long as I wasn’t gonna try and kick their rebuilding efforts in the teeth everything would be fine.

I sat in the backroom of a bar owned by me, through intermediaries of course. Location had been suggested by me and she had been gracious enough to accept it, and so the wait begun. In the meanwhile I sipped from a glass of wine, hopefully she wouldn’t try and make me any longer than necessary.

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

[member="Jared Ovmar"]
The bar in one of the lower levels of Coruscant was a buzz with the usual activity. Smugglers, thugs and the odd civilian or two made the place their rest bite from the whirlwind of chaos that swirled about after the annexation of the planet by the One Sith. The room was a cacophony of chatter, insults and gossip. That is until Darth Hauntruss, clad in her dark robes and tunic entered the premises. The bar fell silent. No sith had ever entered the bar, they usually kept to the higher levels doing their dark work. As Hauntruss strolled in one of the thugs beside him leaned over to his holster, something in him by fear made him move. Hauntruss paid him no attention, only gave him a tight squeeze of his throat as she passed by with the force to discourage him. "What'll have." the bartender scoffed.

Hauntruss looked about the room and noticed her target. She smiled and evil grin "Him." She hissed as she went over and sat by her host. She removed her hood revealing her dark red eyes and long black hair. She stretched out a hand in politeness, "We meet at last Lord Ovmar. I am Darth Hauntruss, but you may call me by real name- Val'Ryss. I am pleased to see you have obliged my summons."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom