Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple Talk

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
It was that time again, couple talk. Patricia let out a soft sigh then walked through the halls of her and Jarven's home on Ryloth. She was getting tired of moving and well with her company being located on Relovian it made sense to move there. But it was also smart to let the kids grow up in a place where they could breath fresh air, so maybe an island home would be next? Either way maybe moving to Ryloth wasn't the smartest idea in the galaxy.

Patricia walked through the kitchen and grabbed an apple along the way afterwards she began her trek past the kids room where she peaked in to see a young teenaged Erika texting on her datapad and Jarven and her's little rugrat playing with blocks, banging them together and speaking in a broken form of basic. She smiled and walked down past the room and into the den where she would probably find Jarven over a work bench either cleaning his guns or building something for the kids. They had been married for over a year now and the woman had never been happier than to share her life with him. Sneaking up behind him she knew he probably could feel her presence but it was still fun.

She came up behind him and hugged the man from behind kissing his cheek tenderly with her soft lips and running them against his skin. Letting out a few cute giggles she smiled and nuzzled her face into his shaggy hair.

"So there's a few things we should talk about." she said with a smile afterwards.

Jarven was staring at the gadget he had been working on. It wasn't done yet...frell, he didn't know what it was even for. Was it for his kids or for work?...What was work anymore?...Ah, man...What funk was this to affect Jarven so?

He didn't notice [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] come up behind him, so when she snuck up on him, he jumped with a startle and slammed his hand down on the bench. That hand was holding the gadget which was unceremoniously crushed to pieces. "...Frell...Probably wasn't important, anyway." he whispered to himself.

He turned around and put his arms around her, but then lifted one hand up to his forehead as he felt another headache suddenly coming on. He said, "Hey, beautiful babe. What's going on?"

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia kissed her husband's forehead and placed her hands over his chest gently rubbing his chest and kissing at his neck afterwards. She wanted to comfort her man after seeing him just crush whatever it was he was working on. He was pent up and obviously in some sort of a rut, and well she couldn't blame him. She was running her own company paying the bills doing everything her way and most of the time Jarven stayed home with the kids and worked on his little toys. But this was marriage and she wasn't going to give up on her husbands happiness.

"I was thinking, how do you feel about us moving? I mean I know we just got this place but there are some great island homes on Relovian." she said with a smile afterwards moving around to sit in his lap with her legs dangling off the side.

She gave herself to him, not sexually but in a manner of trust. She melted in his arms and looked into his eyes and it was a look of pure love and devotion towards this person, she loved him and wanted to be with him. So she spoke in a very sweet and subtle tone to her love.

"Hey, whatever is bothering you, you can tell me." she said kissing his lips gently.

He started humming a familiar tune from the radio and then whispered a couple of the lyrics from the same song into her ear. He whispered, "When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be..."

His right eye started leaking a stream of tears. Not because he was unhappy. He hardly noticed that it was happening, his eye just felt a little weird, that's all. Even if he was aware of it, he wouldn't know why it was happening.

"My head hurts, honey...It hurts more and more...Ever since the procedure...."

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia would of smiled at her husband's words but she was too worried about his health. There was no way she was going to lose her husband, not now and not ever again. And by procedure he was probably talking about that sith alchemy crap that he had undertaken, oh how she could lecture him for days about the sith. But that would get them nowhere, right now she had a husband to tend to.

"I'll make the arrangements to get us a house on Relovian. But you are seeing a doctor tomorrow morning, any kind of brain damage is bad brain damage and this is not negotiable." she gently said as she stroked her husbands hand with delicate touches.

Putting her face into his shoulder she hugged him tight and a small unseen tear ran down he cheek, she hated the thought of Jarven being sick but she had to be strong for the both of them.

"Promise me you'll go tomorrow." she said with a kiss to his neck.

"I'll go, honey...Part of my problem is that I'm just ghosting around this house in a useless fashion. I love you and the kids SO much, but I just can't seem to find enough purpose like I did back when I was working with the Red Ravens...I'm lost."

He wasn't in an actively sexual mood, but he was so accustomed to his wife's body that she simply felt like an extension of his own. He slipped his hand underneath her underwear and held her in place as if he had his hand in his pocket. He pulled her tighter than usual, so she would be firmly ensconced inside his lap, sitting on a familiar firm presence. The other hand leaned her back against him and absent-mindedly slipped down her shirt.1

"Whatever happens, though, I need you there with me." He angled his head to look into her eyes. "Following your lead gives me a purpose. Pleasuring you brings me the best pleasure imaginable." With that said, he started poking her deeply where he knew she would gain the most pleasure. Was Jarven in a sexual mood or not? Huh. I guess that's just the state he lives in when he's around her.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia tensed up at the touch of her husband, a quivering sensation that ran up her spin whenever she was with him. Feelings of want and desire welled up in her chest and her breathing shifted from casual to long deep breaths that blew warm air against her husband's neck. But as much as it would please her to rip off his clothes and let Jarven have her here, the kids were right in the other room very much awake and active and Patricia was not a quiet person in any aspect of their lives together.

"The kids- but there's one last thing I need to tell you." she said softly her face still buried in her husband's neck and shoulder.

"I don't know if it's something or not, but I'm late." kissing her husbands neck she hoped she wouldn't have to go into any further detail.

She was quite scared how he would take this and if it was true or not. She was ready herself and she knew that if it was to be so they would still be a very happy family.

"What's late? What are you talking about?" Her words befuddled him enough that he stopped poking, but kept his hands where they were. He didn't have a clue as to what she was talking about, so his concern started to rise.

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia let out a soft sigh and let out a humorous little scoff. She kissed her husbands forehead and slid her hands down his sides and arms in a fluid motion as if she had done it a million times before. Thank republic honey pot agent classes for that, though that really only fine tuned her technique of seduction. But this wasn't about seducing her husband, this was informing him of a possibility that his DNA finally caught. So her hands glided to his and she grasped them with the care and light touch of a lover. Taking them she placed them over her stomach and womb.

"I haven't had my period this month or last month." she tilted her head and cocked her eyebrow to see if he had caught on.

3 months ago, Jarven might not have caught onto what she was saying until she spelled it out for him. However, Jarven had taken plenty of time to research most everything about women...He knew what was up. His face caught in an astonished, excited expression. He was speechless for the first time in a long time and it was actually for a good reason. He breathed heavily while emotion straddled his mind.

Eventually, he was able to come up with words. "Oh, honey! This is so beautifully amazing! Just like you, except...except that...WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER CHILD! And this time, it's going to be something entirely new. Something this galaxy hasn't seen before...I think...HA. It must have been your lusciously fertile loins that allowed this to happen. It's a good thing that I've stayed consistent in supplying you almost every night."'

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia turned red in embarrassment over her husband's words. She hid her face and giggled a bit then slid back so her legs would drop around her husbands thighs, straddling him and giving him
A quick kiss on his lips. She smiled brightly and looked at him with her piercing angelic blue eyes, nothing but love filling them.

"You really know how to charm a girl." she said with a giggle.

"Or maybe it's because you're so incredibly good at what you do." she nuzzled against him and gave his cheek a kiss.

"We have to go take Erika to ballet in the capital in thirty minutes." Patricia reached out her hand and shut the door using the force.

"Try not to be so loud, I haven't told the kids yet." she said with a small smile.

Jarven stared blankly and shocked at the door that unnaturally closed by itself. He kept his gaze for a few seconds before dumbly staring into his wife's eyes. He was once again speechless, but his mouth still tried to say something that resembled coherent language.

"Uh...You...hmm....new doors?" He quietly said with utter confusion as he weakly pointed his finger at the door. "...What?...."

Miss Blonde

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia looked into her husbands eyes and giggled a bit, she held him close and a smile was plastered on her face. She kissed at her husband's cheek and nuzzled him and then spoke softly.

"Second piece of news, I can use the force I guess. It was when I took Revan's lightsaber from my late ex. I wanted to tell you but I guess I've gotten so used to not having to reach for things." she said still holding her husband.

"You still love me right?" she said still kissing at his cheek and neck.

She didn't want this to come between herself and her husband. She loved him more than anything and she would do anything for him. She wanted to hold him tight and kiss him forever and if it meant losing the ability to use the force around him she'd do whatever it took for him, because that's how marriage worked. She'd sacrifice for him.

His stupification, mixed in with fluttery lovey butterflies in his stomach and heart, led him to giggle much like the animated Disney character Goofy. His mind was quite able to comprehend most of the situation, but as he held [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] in his arms, he found that it didn't actually matter. He smiled broadly as he said, "Well, uh...Ha ha! Of course I still love you!"

"Do the kids know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom