Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Count to Six and Die

Anastasia Blackwood

A
Aboard Lady Morrow's capital ship, in a training room situated above the craft's arena, Anastasia looked down at her lightsaber - a bland, curved cylinder of durasteel and rubber with a simple activation stud. It was, in short, a bit chit looking, but functional and comfortable enough that it sufficed for the time being. She'd have to commission a piece more suitable for someone of her station, but that was a task for a later time. Right now, she had a child to abuse.

With the subtle press of a button, the saber snap-hiss'd into life, and Anastasia descended towards the sand pit where her victim was waiting. This Karliah was, apparently, quite the savant when it came to the Force - enough so that their mutual instructor had considered her total lack of skill at arms acceptable.

As she descended into the sand pit, twirling her lightsaber idly in her hand, Anastasia decided that she was more than happy to correct that mistake in her mistress's judgment.

Standing above the pit, the porcelain woman watched with smoldering eyes as her two apprentices descended into the sand. With a wave of her hand the stairs retracted, leaving the two with a fifteen foot wall should they try to flee the match.

Karliah stood across from Anastasia, rocks swirling around her slowly, coated in sharp edges and her eyes filled with a determined pride. She was set on letting her opponent making the first move and holding a more defensive stance to begin. If Anastasia wasn't careful, the rocks would tear her to bits without any effort on Karliah's own part. Though she couldn't be so lucky.

"I believe my rules were clear. Lethal action is permitted, limb loss is permitted, mutilation, permitted. The only things you may not do is kill and use blasters. I am here to observe your skill in combat and with the force, I do not want to see how well you can aim a child's toy." Pausing for a moment, Morrow looked to each of her apprentices for a moment, judging the way they prepped.

"Whoever wins this battle will be my first apprentice, while both of you will be trained in time, the first will receive more of my time, effort, and knowledge. If the second should prove themselves, they may receive the same once the first has been promoted, though who knows how long that could be."

A few of the servants passed by and glanced down into the pit at the two, the tension in the room was evident, though knowing better, they continued off quickly to finish repairing the training room and cleaning.

"Do not disappoint me. Begin."

[member="Anastasia Blackwood"] | [member="Karliah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom