Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could use some recoloring

Be careful what you wish for.
ddslk4d-743eedf3-088d-43f4-a668-18bfa41ecc21.png

I've been a fan Todd McFarlane for a long time and (for those who don't know) this is his interpretation of an Assassin's Creed (Unity, I think) gear,

I think it is great, but for a Jedi's Robes (at least my Jedi) it could use some recoloring.

I promise this will (hopefully) not be too difficult. There are maybe three colors to use.
Anyone up for it?

ddslk4d-743eedf3-088d-43f4-a668-18bfa41ecc21.png

I've been a fan Todd McFarlane for a long time and (for those who don't know) this is his interpretation of an Assassin's Creed (Unity, I think) gear,

I think it is great, but for a Jedi's Robes (at least my Jedi) it could use some recoloring.

I promise this will (hopefully) not be too difficult. There are maybe three colors to use.
Anyone up for it?
What colors are you looking for?

Be careful what you wish for.
BLACK:
  • Boots
  • Covers
  • Pants
  • Belt (including pouches and gold insignia
  • Shirt
  • Collar (NOT the entire undershirt)
BROWN:
  • The entire overcoat/Cloak is fine as is, but the red outline needs to change

YELLOW/WHITISH (like Lightning)
  • The blue undershirt from the neck down (NOT the collar)

Basically I just want everything to be blanket collars.

BLACK:
  • Boots
  • Covers
  • Pants
  • Belt (including pouches and gold insignia
  • Shirt
  • Collar (NOT the entire undershirt)
BROWN:
  • The entire overcoat/Cloak is fine as is, but the red outline needs to change

YELLOW/WHITISH (like Lightning)
  • The blue undershirt from the neck down (NOT the collar)

Basically I just want everything to be blanket collars.
Alright I can give it a go, I am working on a new character so this might take a moment

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Not really relevant to the re-coloring, but I used to use that outfit design in the Unity game because it looked really nice and sleek.

Todd is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom