Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corruption and crystals

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Darth Praelior"]

Sanya tossed and turned in her sleep, was it because she was surrounded by so much darkside? or was it something much deeper that played on her mind? Each dreem was short and vivid to fast to make any sense of them but ones of camellia seemed to stay slow until they faded out.

*bleep(buzz)... bleep(buzz)... bleep(buzz)*

Her eyes snapped open looking at the datapad lighting up as it a notification on the screen popped up. Her first thought was how much sleep did she manage this time. Her eyes squinted at the screen looking at the time. 'Six hours' she said in her head before opening up the notification from praelior.

As she read through the message very vuage in what she wanted, Sanya rolled to one side leaning up on the edge of the bed. Her clothes was folded neatly next to the make shift bed on her ship. She slowly put everything and collected the usual equipment she had always carried. Standing up she rolled up the thick foam mat putting it into the over head compartment. With all that done and feeling slightly more awake now she wondered what the sith wanted from her.

Her movement was still sluggish as she made her way off the ship into prealiors base. It all seemed quite around every now and again footsteps could be heard. As she walked through the place passing the room camellia was in, Sanya peeked through the door seeing she was fast asleep puuring as she snuggled up in the covers. It brought a warm smile to Sanya's face seeing just how beautiful and adorable she looked. Moving away she went to the sounds of the foot steps till she reached the room praelior was in. "You asked for me?"

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Balaya sat in her chair as the ravenloft recorded what information she was giving it, enjoyment from the experimentation she was putting up while she tapped on the arms of the chair. The lights dying away when she sensed the former jedi now and set it back into position with the holographics disappearing before moving her attention to the woman coming towards her. Balaya let the shadows play across her face and obscur her to display the glowing purple eyes starring down from the chair. Then she saw her and pushed that presence of the darkside further from herself to creep into the pores and thick veins of black were under her skin. Like corded steel wrapping throughout the muscle while she sat there in an outfit fit for a zeltron but also for one who wasn't afraid in her own base. THe Rendili facility where she had them buried under a leviathan breeding pit and more underneath. She could be casual with the grav tape supporting her as plated sections were over her chest and a modest skirt around her wait. Casual attire for this meeting with her newest pet. "Welcome my dear."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya walked into the room praelior was in she was sat watching something until her screen flicked off. She spun in the chair, the lights dim, her eyes piercing the shadows across her face. Although she wasn't wearing the usual stuff, actually it was just as revealing as when they where on taris. Where the strokes of light hit the pink flesh, her black veins showed as a tingle ran through Sanya's body from the dark side energy still unsure if she liked the feeling or not.

Either was it was something she was getting used to. "Good evening prealior" she said bowing at the sith before sitting on the edge of a unit. "You wanted to see me?" Her eyes watered a little from just waking up, she raised her hands rubbing her eyes for a moment. As Sanya sat there she wondered how long the sith had been up, or even been to sleep at all. It was really earlier hours after all.

Balaya looked at her as she leaned forward looking the jedi over, her massive size towering over her but giving her a great view.... she slowly motioned her forward while she spoke. "There is a few things my dear. I want to know what you plan to do?" A smile creeping across her face while she recalled what she told her and what the former jedi had been like, there was less need for a devil on her shoulder as she extended her hand. "You said you wanted to become stronger to protect and keep Camellia alive but how you are going to go about it is what I am interested in. I don't want to waste potential talent like yours."

Sanya Val Lerium

Her hands dropped onto her thighs trying to hold in a yawn, till if finally broke out. The sith leaned forward her face more in the light now as she spoke, and she did raise a good question one herself didn't know really. "I do want to protect her and keep her alive, she's the only that makes me feel so much all at once." She looked down towards the floor, before looking back at praelior. "I don't care how anymore, as long as I can be what she needs fast, but I don't want to kill for the enjoyment or pleasure. Just only when someone or something needs to die. Really out of the ways you told me, blood or the nexus would probably be the best. This way I remain hidden away from everything better, less chance of having to explain everything to someone." She slid off the unit she was sat on, moving closer to the sith before getting on one knee and bowing. "Either way your far better than the other sith I've encouterd and I... I trust your judgment on how to fill me with the darkness I need." In fairness Sanya knew even after she had the power she needed praelior would still be the one holding all the strings.

Balaya looked her over as the girl bowed and she rose up moving her hand to lift her. "Well then my dear it seems we have come to your choice and I will be happy to give you what you want." Balaya was walking and leading the way as she moved from the room going towards the back and opening it up into a lab with a large forge and basin of red crystal veins that were glowing. There were several human like creatures shambling around as their aura became something larger, the unseelie being living force nexuses that overlapped and strengthened each other. Balaya stood there with a smirk on her face now. "Come along, a little darkside in you and we can let the seeds be sown for you to become stronger."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya stood up listening to the sith, then following her to the back of the room. As the door creeked open a sudden wave of dark energy washed over her, how she didn't feel this before was beyond her. The door opens more to show the lab with the basin and crystal vain that seemed to make the room glow red. The crystal looked like it was feeding off the energy from the creatures around it. Her eyes seemed fixated as she slowly approached, her left hand reaching out towards it to touch. The scars felt as if she was in fire then the feeling spread through out, it was like the light side was been torn away from her body and replaced. She wanted to scream and pull away from the pain but her body wouldn't simply move, the gains in her arms became more darker and her eyes now more of a glowing orangey yellow. from there everything seemed to phase out black as she fell backwards fainting.

Balaya watched the jedi as she looked enthralled by the sight of the crystalized blood and darkside energies within the room. An eerie light that gave off the power and she moved when the jedi fainted, The large zeltron cradling her as she lifted the girl up to set her in the basin with the caries waters. Like a deprivation chamber for her to sleep in and not hear anything else but feeling the thick silvery darkside waters. Balaya was chanting as she closed the doors of the room while she was pushing force energy into the waters. Letting the aura she had snuff out the light within her. Grabbing some of the needles and reagents while Balaya was speaking carefully. "Wonderful my little lost jedi, now awaken and tell me when you are ready to begin, the waters here are taken from a water that is so coated in the darkside its very core will turn a master of the light into a twisted scene of corruption. If will use it to give you it to connect to that nexus and give you the darkest bloods to consume until you are feeling your power to keep my pet alive."

Sanya Val Lerium

As the water surrounded her body it shredded the remaining light side froce from her very being, and then dark side flooding in to fill the gaps tainting her very soul. The girl once so adamant to never fall to the dark side had finally fully broke all for love. Her chest pushed upward as an ice blue mist left her mouth dispersing into the air. Her eyes snapped open when praelior started to speak. Her Irisus now glowed keeping the luminous orange and yellow shade the edges of her irisus outlined with black. As she looked down at her wrists she saw her skin had became almost porcelain white and her vains now black.

She slowly looked over to praelior slightly in shock and feeling her body in pain, but she was able to ignore it with the new sensation courcing through her blood. She could properly focus as everything was a blur, she still remained looking at the sith and gave her a nod. "I'm ready." She took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she remained laying there in the water basking in the dark energy given off by it.

Balaya came around watching her and she slid her casing over with inks and reagents for alchemy as she spoke. "Very well my dear it shall be done." A look over her while she let the energies wash over her while she was crushing more of the darkside crystals into a chalice she could keep around and then mixing it with blood from a wound on her wrist as she sliced it open. The black blood oozing out to settle in there with a sizzle from sithspawn blood. Balaya held it with one hand while looking and leaning her up with the edge going to her lips. "Drink and begin your journey my dear, then we'll go up to the surface and consecrate your acceptance to the darkside." She loved this more, the more willing the stronger one could take it in. Forcing it upon someone only meant they could resist but if they took it then you could twist them into your pet.

Sanya Val Lerium

Her vision finally cleared up to watch praelior crush the crystals and then added her blood into the chalice. the mixture hissed for a moment as they combined together. She then leaned Sanya up putting the chalice to her lips, the smell of the drink wasn't all to nice but the taste easily flooded her taste buds. It seemed sweet yet bitter at the same time. As she swollowed down the mixture, the crystal felt as they where scraping and cutting into her throat. It probably helped aid prealiors blood into her own.

As the last drop had been consumed she nudged the chalice away and stood up. One leg after the other she climbed out leaving a puddle on the floor where she stood. She looked to the large sith Again. "Is there anything I can use to dry off? Also maybe change into. These where the last clean pair I had." The other leggings and cloak had either been ditched or over worn, she never made the actual stop on taris but ended up been involved with this, although she no longer argued about the fact. Still everything felt different for her what she had become used to was no longer there, in fact it was like something had been lost other than the light side, it felt a some what important part of her self.

Balaya looked at her as she moved and nodded her head, grabbing some smaller robes that Elara wore and the black fabric was more comfortable then jedi attire that she had felt and it was itchy. "Yes we have some new cloths for you but you're going to most likely be changing again later. Where we are going my dear is up to the surface and into the large breeding pits. It is time for you to do what all of my apprentices do." She might not be her apprentice but she was going to be here and learning the darkside, had to make her something special while they were working on things. "I have so many plans for you."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya looked puzzled, appreciate? She'd much rather be called a pet. She may have fallen or falling nothing seemed clear at this moment for her. Non the less what praelior had in store for her she was ready to take it on head on. She placed the robes on the side for the moment while she took off the soaked leggings and cloak, then sliding on the robes over her head. They felt strange she even refused to wear Jedi robes, they felt baggy and constricting.

Turning to face the sith with a smile on her face, she put the Hood up on the robes. "I'm ready." She said while finishing fastening the clips on her belt. "What will we be doing in the breeding pits if I may ask?" Although what she had already learned, when praelior had plans there usually was a twist to everyone. Implementing some kind of unnecessary risk for her amusement.

Balaya was walking and motioning for her to follow while she made the way to the lift to tak them up top. "Well you are going to work hard to handle the situation. There is a creature I want you to fight to see how strong you are and it will give the chance for the darkside to work more through your system as the blood races through your veins." She had one or two other thoughts for her pet while rubbing her hands together. "We might also find some special things that can be done with your equipment, we'll just have to work on some of the things."

Sanya Val Lerium

She followed the sith looking at the lift knowing she could not stand them, but this where not as bad due to it's size. She looked at the woman with a smile as she spoke. "You make it sound easy." She said with a smirk on her face. "Although for some reason I feel like there is a twist to this." She stepped into the large lift as the doors opened, standing more in the center. She looked at prealior as she mentioned finding stuff for her equipment, by that she presumed the sabers she had lost and in dire need for new one's. She pulled out the two orange solari crystals out of the satchel. "What am I to do with these? We could find use out of them maybe?"

She looked at th crystals and could feel the goodness within them while she touched them. "I doubt those will work with the sabers you would be able to make now, lightside crystals for the lightside are very picky." She said it while rubbing her hands together though before thinking about a few things. Her wrist pad activating while she sent some things to their ships and people here. She wanted to get a great deal done but there was so many things that could happen with all of them. She still had plenty to work on with Camellia and with Sanya's help they were moving forward at a faster pace. The bigger thoughts were coming to her mind when they arrived at the surface and it opened up into the mine before leading out into the large breeding pits. Balaya pressed her aura as most of the leviathans backed away leaving one that rose up and was towering over both of them.

Sanya Val Lerium

She nodded her head agreeing that they would be useless and that Jedi where picky, although the average sith was just as picky with there signature red saber. "I know they are of no use for a saber now but it doesn't change the fact they are a powerful crystal, if we was able to somehow remove the restrictions without the mantle and guardian crystal then imagine what that could do for force users of all kinds. Not only that but your experiments too, imagine if you could use them to give of a light side signature, it would surely be an advantage on a creature one that a Jedi would not expect." Sanya could hear a sound for a moment like it was her own voice, she spun her head around to look for what it was but nothing was there. What ever it was it gave her a strange feeling that ran up against the back of her neck.

As they exited the lift into the breeding pits she started to build up the force in her hand in case something lashed out. Most seemed to back up, pathetically cowering. As they walked a little further in one didn't back away but stood it's ground towering over the two. A smirk swiped across sanya's face. "So I'm fighting this one then?"

Balaya looked at Sanya as she mentioned creating a false light aura on a creature they could send to the jedi and she tapped her chin in amusement at the idea. She was walking and they could use it in future experiments while she was looking towards the leviathan as she motioned. "Yes your goal is to fight one of my pets and we shall see what you can do. I want to see how much stronger the little girl on Manaan has gotten." Balaya said it while standing there and there were the reports from Manaan when her squads were in the underwater facilities. She stood off to the side of the pit before clapping. "And fight pet."

Sanya Val Lerium

Sanya nodded releasing the bust of energy she had built up staggering the beast back. Quickly she took the saber praelior had lent her off the belt igniting it. She crouched down before leaping high into the air onto the beasts back, as she was in mid air the Leviathan lashed out with it's tenticals. She rotated her body slicing through the ends. When she landed Sanya dug in the saber into it's back as it shook to get her off.

She started to build up the energy once more into her hand. the beast stopped shaking dipping it's body forward then bucking, as it did Sanya pulled the saber out launching herself into the air. As she came back down narrowly missing landing in it's large mouth, she landed on it's face slashing away cutting deep into it's nostrals and and eye before been slung back onto the ground on her back. the beast screamed out in pain and Sanya only giving out a loud grunt as she landed.

As the beast struck the floor where she had had landed, Sanya rolled out the way so she wouldn't get crushed by it's power and mass. She quickly scrambled to her feet charging under to take a strike at it's leg right slicing through the joint of it. The Leviathan screamed out once more for it's shear pain barely able to stand.

She climbed onto it's back walking across the spine of the beasts back up to it's neck. Placing her hand over where one of the vertabae would be releasing the pulse of energy to shatter it, keeping the beast alive but unable to move. Igniting the saber once more she dragged it along the back of it's head stabbing it in the other eye, then slowly pushing it through it's thick skull into its brain. Its entire body went limp as she slid down it's face walking up to praelior. "Done." she said while panting. "What next?"

Balaya was watching her pet show her skills. The look on her face one of amusement before she was moving and petting one of the leviathan's that had been growling at her side. Watching until she saw the girl kill the beast while she clapped giving her a compliment while motioning with her hand. "Wonderful, now skin it, there is plenty there that must come from you. An idea struck me while you were fighting and I will need some of the blister pods and bone of the creature from you. There is a special plan for things we can make." She had new things to teach her and oh the things this little jedi would be able to do with the work she would teach her. "We must get my reagents and tools." She sent the message as while Sanya would work Elara appeared with her tool kit and opened it while revealing there were some lightsaber components.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom